lusus!Kurloz x Grub!reader x Grub!Gamzee; lost and found

before we star; Kurloz never chewed out his tongue, he stitched his lips shut and swore an oath of silence. meenah just made up the story so Kurloz wouldn't have to talk if he didn't want to. btw, if you have the same color as gamzee/kurloz you can just do whatcha want.

warning! blood and swearing! mentions of slight mutilation! mentions of violence and it's kurloz; he flips people off and swears like a sailor who swallowed salt water. he get's pretty mad.

i'm thinking of making one where reader/gamzee are kidnapped and Kurloz goes into a rage; thoughts?

__________________________________________________________________

Kurloz let out a soundless chuckle as you and Gamzee sprinted about the vegetation field (back yard/garden) of the highblood's large, towering hive. The highblood sat both of you on his head while you both clung to his horns, pretending to be adventurers finding new discoveries.

The long-horned troll laughed silently, shoulders shaking a bit at the thought of the two baby trolls trying to climb trees and such for better viewpoints and swimming around an island.

A grumble brought the stitch-lipped male out of his thoughts. He blinked and brought the purple and (b/c) grubs down to his lap to figure out who was hungry; or if it was both. Gamze blushed bright purple and giggled sheepishly. You (sound)ed to tell your lusus you were getting hungry too before you both crawled from his lap and darted about together.

Kurloz shifted his lips together; his own version of licking them as he thought of what to do. He should bring you both with him to keep an eye on you in case the grub-nappers or wild lusi come around but then again, you two were having so much fun together, and he could easily see you from the dining block if you started calling him.

Kurloz nodded to himself and held up a finger to the two of you before pointing at the dining block; a sign he was going to make lunch and be back in a few minutes at most. He swiftly gave you each a thread-lipped kiss on the forehead before waiting to see your reactions or if you were uncomfortable with the idea of him leaving even for a second (mostly Gamzee). You and Gamzee nodded, squeaking/(sound)ing in understanding before rolling on top of each other in a mock fight.

Kurloz grinned as much as he could and headed inside thinking to himself, 'we should have a "picnic" the humans told me about! (name) and Gam motherfuckin' love that kinda miraculous bonding shit!' he grinned and clapped his hands in excitement at the idea before fetching a carrying-box and a purple and (b/c) checkered blanket and started making a big lunch with soper (mainly for Gamzee; he's long since learned to control his anger but took a few tastes now and then to ensure he didn't get too pissed off) and some (f/f) with (f/d) and frowned; he'd have to go out to the storage hive to get more faygo since it was pretty much the only thing he and Gamzee would drink. He quickly slipped on his jacket before walking to the attached hivette; he should only take a minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, you stopped when Gamzee ran for the hedge maze, squeaking for you to follow.

You frown and shook you your little head, insectoid (b/c) eyes narrowing as much as possible. Your lusus specifically told you both to never enter without him; it was very easy to get lost in and he might not be able to find you if that happens. Gamzee, however, squeaked about how much fun you could have and the adventures you could go through and that you'd have each other to rely on. Reluctantly, you agreed.

Gamzee led the way while you followed, noticing that the further in you went, the darker it seemed to get. Your little body rippled a bit when you thought you heard a rustling in the hedges. You (sound)ed at Gamzee, apprehension flooding your nerves at every rustle, breaking stick or gust of wind that brushed passed.