Lusus!Karkat x Teen!reader: Slingshot Ride

inspiration: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QtwIwAGoVChMI3br5t_uLxwIVSHuSCh33qwOn&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvchM1ff3ptQ&ei=Dd--VZ2ACcj2yQT31464Cg&usg=AFQjCNGjkbOkkFi4-GMZhw3VkSedzqT45A&bvm=bv.99261572,d.aWw

just imagine Karkat is the one in the purple shirt XD

warning! more swearing than usual!

_________________________________________

"(NAME); I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS! OH JEGUS ON A POGOSTICK!" you laughed hysterically as your dad hissed and screeched like a wriggler before the ride even began.

"Dad it hasn't even started yet!" you cackled.

"You better fucking enjoy this (full name); because I am NEVER riding this fucking abomination ever again! I mean it, I am never fucking riding this shit again, this is your one fucking time!" you just snickered a "we'll see" as your lusus gave you a suspicious glare.

"Hey troll guy!" the operator called.

"What do you want, shitmuncher!?" your dad hissed angrily.

"Did you check your seatbelt?"

"You need to check it!? Did you check it!?"

"I didn't check it yet just pull on it!"

"Ready?" the operater asked. "No!" "Great! Have fun!" he pushed the button and you few out on the slingshot.

"OH! SHIT!" he shrieked when you shot off laughing. "SON OF A BITCH! I'M NOT READY, I'M NOT FUCKING READY!" he denied in mortification despite it being far to late for the operater to hear him.

"HE TOLD ME TO CHECK MY SEAT BELT! HE TOLD ME TO CHECK MY SEAT BELT! THAT SON OF A BITCH!" he let out short, high-pitched shrieks as he was flung through the air, red tears in his eyes and face draned of all color.

"GET ME DOWN! GET ME DOWN! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!" he shrieked as you laughed almost psychotically at his reaction.

"OH PLEASE GET ME DOWN! OH NO!" he wailed.

"Are you serious!?" you laughed at him.

"Yes!" he sobbed. "That little fucker lied, he told me to check my seatbelt!" he gasped. "I was checking it! I wasn't ready! I wasn't even holding on!" he gasped for the air he lost banshee-ing his lungs out.

"I'm almost to the ground, I'm almost to the ground..." he tried to soothe himself and inhaled deeply several times.

You were trying to restock your air for a totally different reason all together.

As you walked of the ride (well... you walked, your lusus stumbled around with the help of anything or anyone nearby), the man called out to you for the five dollars you promised him for helping scare the wits out of your dad.

You paid him, but unfortunately your lusus heard. "(NAAAAAAAMEEEEE)!!!" ... and he was pissed. So naturally, you ran as he "chased" you to the best of his wobbly legs could do.

"JEGUS FUCKING CHRISTMAS (NAME) YOU'RE SO FUCKING LUCKY I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS I DO YOU LITTLE SHIT! GET BACK HERE!"