Lusus!Karkat x Grub!Reader; romcoms and cuddles

Warning! this is karkat... language is a given.

__________________________________________________________________

It came as quite a surprise to everyone when Karkat Ventas found you abandoned in the forest; a little lost (b/c) blooded grubling with no lusus, asleep and shaking in the cold. It was even more surprising was when he picked you up, cradled you to him protectively to his person and said; "(he/she)'s mine, fuckers! Back the hell up!" and started cooing and acting like a mother to you when you woke up.

At first, you were terrified... until you saw his warm, fire-red eyes and automatically soothed yourself. No one with such pretty eyes could possibly be mean, right?

He had affectionately named you (name)... after an hour of guessing games. Every time someone would try to touch you without your or his permission, he would fly out of nowhere and fly-kick them in the face before cradling you to him like the protective mom he was, covering your ears and shouting profanities at them.

He didn't let anyone -including himself- swear around you. Anyone who tried to, even just to piss him off, would see a calm Karkat put you into your recuperacoon before walking back down and promptly knocking the hell out of them.

Dave learned this the hard way when he said "fuck" after Karkat set down the rule, only to have Karkat give you to Gamzee, who nodded silently and left the room. Then Karkat punched him in the gut hard enough that John Cena would be jealous and called him every name under the Alternian suns. He learned quickly though, because he never did it again.

You were Karkat's treasure, and he wouldn't let anyone hurt you. He'd fight the Condescension herself with his bare fists to keep you safe, he'd go to hell and back just to see you smile and know you're okay. He'd completely lose it if he lost you.

Now wasn't the time for those thoughts though, it was time to relax and spend some quality time with the one being in the entirety of this gogforsaken space that he truly, purely loved. His little (name). 

You were both watching some movie with troll Will Smith; one where he was trying to save the alien chick or something. You were both munching on some red seed berries (1) with some aired cream (2) together, the typical tradition for you two to relax together after a long day of dealing with idiotic morons and "pink bags of fleshy stupidity and irritation", as your lusus so poetically called the humanoids.

You grabbed one and dipped it into the white dairy fluffiness only for it to splat on your little face. You started hiccupping, not so much because you got dirty, but because the sweater your lusus knitted for you (after learning from aunties Kanaya and Rose) with an (item/animal/sign) dead center in (b/c) and gray.

Karkat noticed and grabbed a handful of aired cream and splattered in on his own face, when you looked at him in surprise for an explanation.

"Looks like we still match," Karkat smiled, kissed your cream-covered cheek and picked you up to cuddle with you as he yanked the covers over the two of you, paying no mind to the cold cream seeping into his shirt and staining it. He didn't care; he was a mutant, ergo he was always overheating. He couldn't really get cold, and he could wash the sweaters later.

He ran a hand carefully through your (h/l), (h/c) hair as you started drifting off. He loved watching his romcoms with you, that much was obvious. But he loved cuddling with you more.

And he loved you even more than that.

_________________________________________________________________________

OH SWEET MOTHER GRUB YES! I FINALLY FINISHED IT! so I've been meaning to post this; the first attempt ended with it not uploading. then my computer crashed. then i had to rewrite EVERYTHING I HAD THAT I WAS GOING TO SURPRISE EVERYONE WITH! I HAD SIX OTHER CHAPS DONE AND READY FOR UPLOADING! the second attempt I left my stories on a hard drive thing. then my cousin came. and DELETED EVERYTHING ON IT! the third attempt my wifi stopped working and this is the fourth attempt. HOLY SWEET JEBUS! I FINISHED KARKAT!