Lusus!Kurloz x grub!reader and grub!Gamzee: Grubnapped

As promised, here's the sequel to the last one. Reader and Gamzee are grubnapped and Kurloz losing his mind. Warning: swearing, violence, uncontrolled outbursts of RAGE and chucklevoodoos.
____________________________________________________

As Kurloz looked around he pursed his sealed lips, ignoring the slight tugging he received from the motion. He was used to it by now. Why was Kurloz Makara, the highest landborn highblood thus far, aside from his kin, wandering at the crack of dawn and looking like someone spat on his meowbeast? The answer: because you and Gamzee had, once again, escaped his line of sight. It was times like this that he wished he didn't stitch his lips shut; it made calling for you much harder. Usually he'd use his chucklevoodoos to talk to you, but you were either out of range or ignoring him. 

The former caused concern, the latter caused irritation and exasperation. Well, no one ever said it was easy raising two grubs. He gave another silent sigh and finally headed up to your shared room, thinking you had both decided to sleep in for some reason. Maybe you and Gamzee had stayed up late having a soper fight? Usually you'd stick to the daily routine; you'd both wake up long before your lusus, wreck the nutritionblock, wreck the respiteblock, wake Kurloz to feed you (which he would after a light chiding for wrecking the rooms), then he'd clean up your messes and play with you both outside. Why would you suddenly change schedule? The whole situation stank like rancid soper, and Kurloz was getting a queasy feeling in his nutritionsack (or "Stomach", as those weird humans called it) and it was making him irritable.

He opened the door to your room and checked everywhere; the recuperacoons, the closets, under the dressers- even your toy boxes! By now, the young lusus was panicking. He didn't know where his babies were and he was on the verge of picking at his stitches until his lips bled; an old habit he couldn't seem to beat when he was particularly anxious.

Okay Kurloz, remember the last time you panicked? Maybe they found their way outside again, somehow. You don't want to lose it- bad things happen when you lose your temper. Just. Stay. Calm... Yeah, he'll just check outside. If you were there, then he could calm himself- there weren't many places you could hide in the yard, it was mostly open space since he got a fence for the maze his grubs couldn't open. If you were there, playing, you and Gamzee would be reproved and coddled for the rest of the day before being sent to bed early as punishment. If you weren't... well, then Kurloz would finally allow himself to lose his absolute shit.

_______________________________

You had no idea where you were, or what you were doing here. All you knew was your lusus was gone and these strange masculine trolls had scooped you and Gamzee out of your coons while you slept- now you were cuddled up to your highblooded companion's side for protection while he hissed threateningly at the larger trolls, who, for the most part, ignored you both, only checking you were both there while they played cards in the back of some moving... thing (a van).

"Someone remind me why we took these damn things again?" one sighed when he couldn't focus thanks to Gamzee's repetitive hissing.

"For ransom, idiot." another with chipped horns rolled his eyes and slapped a card down, shuffling the ones in his hand briefly. "These little shits are worth a ton to the black market, but apparently they're worth even more to their lusus. He'd pay anything for them to stay safe."

"Well isn't that sweet," the third sneered and grumbled when the van went over a speed bump, causing his drink to spill on the ground. "FUCK! Lorence! Watch how you drive, dumbass!" 

You (sound)ed in fear, Gamzee made soft purrs to calm you and reassure you that yes, he was with you, and no, he would never leave you. You missed your lusus, you missed your home and you didn't like these strangers.