lusus!Grand Highblood x sick!grub!reader: miraculous find

His name was Iram(1) Makara, however the world knew him only as the Grand Highblood. It may as well have been his hatch-ling name at this point, but it was the name his lusus had given him(2) so he treasured it.

Most wouldn't peg Iram as a protective troll... or a parent, but he was both. At least with you. You were a tiny little (b/c) thing; and your sweetness sparked something he hidden deep down as much as he could, but it still came up hot at the surface.

flashback)

"(sound)!" Iram stopped and arched an eyebrow, his club swung over his shoulder like a baseball bat as he turned to the sound.

¨What the motherfuck?¨ he huffed until he heard a tiny cough/sneeze. He sighed and sat his club down, walking to a bush along the path he was walking before pulling the leaves apart. There, curled up into a shivering ball, was a little (b/c) grub.

You looked at him with a large, tired (b/c) eye before slowly stumbling to a stand, your tiny legs reaching for him to hold you.

He stared for a minute, then tilted his head, you copying his actions and giggling at the funny giant troll. Iram smiled and picked you up gently, you form barely covering his palm.

His smile faded when he heard the sound of a muffled gasp. he turned to see a blueblood guard who had widened eyes and an obvious "I saw that and I'm gonna tell" expression on his face.

Seeing as this was the only guard accompanying him that day, he merely shielded your eyes and smashed the male's head in. "You ain't seen nothin', bitch." he sneered. He'd be damned if he let the Condesce cull his miraculous baby just to put him in his place. He was way too attached already.

¨Bitch!¨ you squeeked.

¨... Don't repeat what I say. Ever.¨

_____________________________________

notes!

1; Iram is the Latin word for Rage.

2; the reason for this is i saw this(https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCNGogLGgoMgCFYeiiAodbQwMqA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsadstuck-and-headcanons.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F65251022059%2Ffledgling-subjugglators-must-undergo-a-long-and&psig=AFQjCNEs5zHGglbe6VG4lmhhaoFRJpCTZg&ust=1443753851959979)