Dark BTS Oneshots

By mimitaebear

"Darkness is where a devil lives" More

Disclaimer
Stalker -K.TH
Criminal -J.JK
Mr. Kim -K.TH
Puppet -P.JM
Jealousy -K.TH
Sugar daddy -K.NJ
Officer -K.SJ
Request
Blackmail- K.TH
Blackmail 2 -K.TH
Mafia's obsession -M.YG
His maid -J.JK
His maid 2 -J.JK
Addiction -K.th
Addiction 2- K.TH
Nerd -Jikook
Obsessed CEO -J.Jk
Mafia's Princess -K.NJ
Cheat -K.SJ
Submissive- M.YG
Hybrid -K.TH
Idol's obsession -K.TH
Hybrid 2 -K.TH
Toxic -P.JM
Sunshine -J.HS
Precious -VMIN
Bartender - J.JK
Daddy's possession -K.SJ
Serial killer- M.YG
principal -K.NJ
Cannibal -K.TH
One night stand -K.TH
Merciless -J.JK
Manipulative -J.JK
Friend with benefit -J.HS
Daddy in law -K.SJ
Widow- J.HS
Merman -K.TH
Ex-boyfriend -M.YG
Ex-boyfriend pt.2 -M.YG
Twins pt.1 -KTH
Twins pt.2 -K.TH
Twin pt.3 -K.TH
Killer bunny -J.JK
Killer bunny 2-J.JK
Facade -K.SJ
Trapped -J.JK
King of darkness pt.1 -K.TH
King of darkness pt.2 -K.TH
Slave -P.JM
Stigma -K.TH
Sadist -K.SJ
Madness -J.JK
Step brother -J.JK
Stay with me -K.NJ
Tutor-J.HS
Halloween -M.YG
Tutor pt.2 -J.HS
Seductress -K.TH

Bullies -Taekook

4.1K 223 35
By mimitaebear

 "Look who is here." Taehyung your bully who you feared the most, spoke sarcastically from behind. Your body shook just by hearing his voice and gulped the lump forming in your throat. 

"Finally hyung." Jungkook threw his arms around your shoulder and pulled you close to him. Tears already formed in your eyes as you tried your best to avoid them in the morning. 

"Baby, did you really think you would be able to escape from us just because we let you?" Taehyung whispered in your ear and wrapped his arm around your waist. You looked at him with pleading eyes but he just ignored it.

"You weren't home too?" Jungkook asked with a fake pout and you gulped again, not answering his question. "Hyung, I think we have to teach her some manners. Don't you think so?" Jungkook asked as his jaws clenched in anger.

"Yes kookie! Baby don't you think you should answer if someone asked you a question?" Taehyung stared at your face as tears rolled down your cheeks and they both chuckled at you.

"Baby? Why are you crying? We haven't done anything yet." You knew their tactics but what you did to deserve this? You never misbehave with them. Heck! You never ever tried to cross the path of the bullies or probably the bad boys of the school.

You just shifted from Busan to Seoul as your dad got your admission here. You weren't a nerd nor the heartthrob of the campus. You didn't want attention as you already had enough in your previous school.

That's why your dad transferred you to Seoul as your previous school wasn't safe. You got creepy letters which soon turned into death threats as the boy was too crazy for you.

You finally told everything to your father and to your surprise, he took the matter in his hand and sent you here if in case something went wrong but as soon as you got transferred here, those bullies attacked you.

But you thought it was better than getting a creepy death threat with some dirty cheap imaginations. You couldn't bring yourself to tell everything about it to your dad as you felt burdened.

Some people thought you were weird at first as you didn't talk to anyone and didn't bother to make friends but who knows you would have caught the attention of those two, who unfortunately happened to be your neighbour too. They were just known to be the bad boys.

"I-I wasn't home yesterday." You managed to utter in fear but they both frowned at you. "Where were you then?" Jungkook asked with his deep voice as you could feel anger in his voice but he tried not to show it.

"My aunt was hospitalised. So, I went to meet her." You said while looking down. "Aww baby, you should've asked us. We will take care of everything." Taehyung cooed beside you and patted your head with a fake affection.

"I'm sorry. Can I go to class now?" You asked in a low voice as you were scared if they did something again. They both chuckled and left you. "Let's go baby, we are also going to class." Jungkook grabbed your wrist and took you to class as you three had the same class.

The whole class looked at you three but they didn't dare to question them, not even the class president. They would never want to mess with the bad boys and they knew you were their victim so they kept their distance from you.

You looked down and quietly went to your seat and sat down. They both smiled at your action and sat behind you. You were reading a book as the teacher didn't come yet but how could you sit peacefully when these two were present with you?

"What are you reading, baby?" Taehyung peeked from behind and pecked your nape, making you flinch and get away. "The poetry." You looked down, glaring at your book but before he could say anything, the door opened and the teacher came with a student.

But your eyes widened in fear and shock when you saw the person with her. "Good morning students! Today we have a new student. He got transferred from Busan. Welcome him." She said with a smile but he was just glaring at you which was enough to scare the shit out of you.

Jungkook looked at him with a frown when he saw the way he was staring at you. "Don't you think he has the guts to stare at what belongs to us?" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear when he saw him already glaring at the new student.

"I think he wants his ass to get beaten." Taehyung's jaw clenched in jealousy but he frowned when he saw you shaking. Even though he couldn't see your face, he knew you were scared  because you wouldn't shake. 

"Hello! I'm Cha Eunwoo. Stay away because I don't wanna make friends." He said and started walking towards you even before the teacher could say something, leaving everyone dumbfounded.  Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes widened in shock when he sat beside you.

Your heart started beating fast in fear but you didn't dare to move an inch as you were already damn scared of them both and now he, Cha Eunwoo, your past bully or should say stalker who made your life a living hell.

"Long time no see, Kang YN." You could feel him smirking beside you but you didn't dare to look at him. Meanwhile the whole class was staring at him and then at taekook as no one dared to sit beside you because they knew sitting with you means messing with bad boys and no one would want to risk it.

"I think you really want us to beat you boy!" Your body felt relaxed for a minute, hearing his voice but why? Eunwoo chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief. "Who are they? Your boyfriend?" His teeth clenched in anger but you didn't dare to utter a word.

"Focus on class everyone." Teacher shouted and glared at the boys. You gulped and focused on the class, ignoring the boys but you knew Taehyung and Jungkook were glaring at Eunwoo.

[Time Skip]

It was lunchtime and you were having your lunch quietly sitting between Taehyung and Jungkook and not gonna lie. It was awkward for you as it was the first time they both were behaving like that. Well! It might be because of Eunwoo.

Suddenly you flinched when a hand slammed on your table. "YAHHHH. Do you think ignoring me will save you?" Your entire body shook in fear but Taekook just glared at him dangerously even though they both were confused about you both.

"Listen boi! I think you don't know us and don't dare to talk to her like that if you don't wanna get a good beating from us." Taehyung stood up and grabbed his collar from one hand and glared at him.

Jungkook was looking at him while smirking like a psychopath. For a split of seconds Eunwoo felt fear crawling inside him as soon as his eyes met him. Taehyung surely had anger issues but Jungkook was calm and cunning when it came to his victim.

"I will deal with you later." Eunwoo looked at you and left. "Who is he?" Taehyung growled, making you flinch again but Jungkook wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer to him. "He asked you something, baby." He whispered in your ear and bit your earlobe.

"M-My bully from my previous school." You said you were still looking down but they both smiled and Taehyung started caressing your hair. "So you were his? But now you belong to us darling." Taehyung chuckled huskily and pecked your cheeks. 

You shivered at his comment but to be honest you knew they both would never let him do anything with you. At first when you saw him in the morning, you thought he would make your life hell again but the way they both stood up for you. At least for sometimes, you would get away from eunwoo?

[A week later]

Eunwoo was tied up on the chair and his mouth was covered with a duct tape while Jungkook was staring at him with an amused smirk. Suddenly the door opened revealing Taehyung with you in his arms but your eyes were blindfolded properly.

"Ohh baby! Finally you are here?" Your body stiffened in his arms as soon as you heard Jungkook's voice. "Hyung now opens her folds." You frowned but your body was shaking in fear at what was about to happen but a gasp left your lips as soon as you looked at the front.

"Surprise babygirl." Taehyung whispered from behind and wrapped his arms around waist. "MMHHHHH." Eunwoo started thrashing around, trying to free himself from the ropes. Your heart was beating fast and your eyes were stuck on his figure.

"Wanna say something?" Jungkook was in pure delight seeing him in pain. He moved closer to him and snatched the tape roughly from his mouth, making Eunwoo hiss and glared at the latter but he was unbothered. 

"You both will regret your deeds and YN you are such a slut for having two boyfriends who protect a baby like her bodyguard." As soon as he completed his words, a hard punch landed on his handsome face, making it turn to the other side. 

"Don't you dare to call her that. Yes, she belongs to us. So what? You are no one to her and we both know what you did with her in the past. I guess one week was enough to dig into your past." Taehyung smirked and wiped his fist which had his blood because of that punch.

"Princess! Wanna see how we torture him?" Jungkook whispered in your ear but you couldn't move as if your body froze. He giggled and nodded at Tae to start doing his work on him for what they had brought you.

"How about starting with a knife first?" Taehyung asked in a baby voice and picked up the knife. Your eyes widened seeing the sharp knife but you didn't utter a word. 'Is he going to kill him?' You thought staring at him with fear.

"Let's check if it is sharp enough to cut the skin?" He dragged the knife in his check and the blood started coming out of his cheeks, making him hiss in pain. "You wanted to do dirty things with our princess?" Taehyung growled and put pressure on the knife.

Eunwoo glared at him, making him growl again but this time he dug the knife harshly on his thighs, making him scream. "T-Taehyung enough." You tried to scream but your voice was stuck in your throat. 

Taehyung looked at you with a psychotic smile and came close to you but because of Jungkook's tight grip on you, you couldn't move. He caressed your cheeks with blood coated fingers, making you close your eyes.

"We are protecting you from him, princess. We will always protect you from bad things." What an irony, they both are one who made your life hell alongwith this Eunwoo. He stared at you darkly and smashed his lips on yours, kissing you passionately. You got shocked because of the sudden kiss and didn't kiss him back.

He broke the kiss and looked at you with disappointment. "You didn't kiss me back, princess." He said with a pout and started chuckling. "Jungkook, you go and have fun. I wanna be calm now." He hugged you tightly and hid his face in the crook of your neck.

Suddenly you flinched when you saw Jungkook cutting his fingers, making him let out an ear piercing scream. "They touched my YN, Right? I will chop them into pieces." He laughed like a psychopath and his eyes were different from the Jungkook you knew.

It was so much for you to take and slowly your vision got blurred and you passed out in Taehyung's arms and one thing you knew for sure that you could never escape from them. It's your destiny now which got tied with them.

___________________

I don't know why but these days I'm not confident enough to write... I've written and deleted this oneshot four time and finally I posted...

I'm mentally fucked up and my family isn't helping either... I just wanna runaway somewhere and for that writing is my only escape but the low confident I feel when writing makes me so much frustrated 🙄🙄🙄

Hope you guys enjoy 💓 also the cover credit goes to Oxyjinx4life001

Also If you're a student then please subscribe my friend, she's making study vlogs... It will be a great help for her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 3.7K 16
"You don't need to lighten up my world, just stay with me in the dark."
95.4K 6.9K 30
In which Jungkook is afraid to leave his own house.