love birds

By happyberrycollection

On her father's decision, Gwen Stacy started studying at Brooklyn's Visions Academy as she missed a year of s... More

Visions Academy
Miles Morales
What's her name ?
P.E class
Crush
Uncle Aaron
Peter ?
Principal's office
Friendship
Text messages
Would you mind eat with me and my friends ?
Payment
Mona Lisa
You are... different ?
I like him..
Can I...
[ The picture of Gwen
GHQ ]
...Kiss you ?
2 weeks later
Home address
I just wanted to be alone with you
Flashbacks & Feelings
Just in love
Movie
Things could've end up differently..
Pick a side
I can be your best friend
The one I love
Getting worse
The other guy from Queens
Gwendy
FEAST
Externalising
Passion
The UK guitarist
The best version of myself
Is now a bad time ?
Wanna come with me ?
Insecure
Gathered
Dinner
Dinner (2)
Not sick
Bet
Unexpected encounter
Revelations
Is it over ?
She doesn't know you like I do
I believe in you
« What ifs »
Girl talk
Trust
I miss you
London ?
Doubts
The truth always comes out..
Wasted
Be my girlfriend
Secret Santa
Until we meet again...

Roommate

3K 50 4
By happyberrycollection

I had to post 2 more chapter cuz y'all reactions are too funny😭🤣 don't worry Gwen x Miles will make progress😂 this chapter is just an update on Gwen's relationship with her dad <3

Day one was pretty chill. I went practically unnoticed and didn't catch the teachers attention nor the students. Grabbing food at the cafe then going to eat in the rooftop mission was a success. I survived, yay.
One single element troubled my day's proceedings though. That element was Miles Morales. He seemed cool, genuinely but I don't know what his intention are with me. But in the end I think I made him understand I'm not too friendly.

I returned to my dorm and opened the door not expecting to meet another person sitting on the desk.

Oh... um hey. I greeted seeing she was doing her nails.

Hi, you must be my new roommate, I'm Cindy. Cindy Moon. She said with a little smile.

I might want to tell her my name at least. If I have to communicate with one person here, it's surely her..

I'm Gwen Stacy. I smiled back.

Gwen Stacy ? Why do I feel like I've seen you somewhere ? She mumbled.
My blood froze and I cleared my throat immediately trying to change the topic.

Oh don't bother thinking about it, Gwen Stacy is a pretty common name.. I said with a fake chuckle. Well, I'm going to... I'm going out, I need some air...! I made a U-turn and closed the door behind me. I should go buy something to drink... there's a grocery store close to the school.

I started to walk out when my phone began to ring. It was my father, of course, who else could it be ? To be honest he is my only contact.

Hey dad. I answered

Hello butterfly, how was your first day of school ? He asked in a low tone, he sounded tired.

Fine. Nothing special... I replied.

Okay... did you make any friends ? I didn't have the opportunity to answer as his yawn cut me off.

Dad, you're obviously tired you should rest. I said firmly. I hate it when he overworks himself, he was like that when mom passed away and it all ended up in the hospital. I was young at the time, and I was scared to lose my father.

Oh it's nothing don't worry sweetheart. He said with a little chuckle. I rolled my eyes.

It's not nothing dad. If you don't sleep at least 8 hours at night I will comeback by myself and force you to sleep. I said and it made him laugh. It wasn't suppose to be funny..

Alright alright... it's just... it's weird to not have you around so I figured I should work more to avoid feeling lonely... he confessed and my heart sting. I miss him so much, and I don't want him to be sick because he misses me too.

If it makes you feel better... I feel lonely too dad, you know you're the only one I have left so... not being around you is weird... I said in a whisper, but I know he heard me, I could practically hear his smile from here.

You should change that. Make a lot of friends Gwen, make the most of your last 2 years of high school. The world counts multiple amazing people I'm sure you will like, and they'll like you the same. He said and my thoughts immediately went to a certain Miles Morales, and a Pavitr giving me a little smile. "They were funny..." I thought. Well... I'll leave you to your activities... love you. He said.

love you too... I answered before hanging up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 57.6K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.9K 122 14
Generations of the Labyrinth passed down from owner to owner. The book always ends up somewhere, and always traps someone, that is the curse of the b...
246K 15.6K 24
Recently there have been a number of unexplained deaths in my neighborhood. Everyone is on edge. Many believe it is murder. The main suspect is a gir...
516K 18.6K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...