Little Mix Kidfics

By A_stronot

A book of Oneshots and Short stories full of crybabies, badass kids, broke parents and much more. Starring Li... More

New Mommy?
The Bunker
New Beginnings
Munchie
The man in Black
Sicky Baby
A little dream, A lot of Love
Three White Lines
Secret Love Song Pt.II
Grand Central
Halloween
Molly The Maid
"I'm Pregnant"
"I'm Pregnant" [2]
"Im Pregnant" [3]
"I'm Pregnant" [4]
We Will Be Alright
We Will Be Alright [2]
Metal Deathtraps.
Hypers & The Diaspider
Stigma
Cyborg
Stigma [3]
See You Soon Mama
See You Soon Mama [2]
See You Soon Mama [3]
"Saving Private Perrie"
Kisses & Curfew
I love You
Para Professional
NTIF Prequel.
NooOooOoo! This Isn't Fair
Shallow
Shallow [2]
Shallow [3]
Cheezels!
The Park
Shake Your head
"You're Under Arrest"
Guilty
Grandma
The Little Apartment
A Big House
The New Girl
The New Girl [2]
The New Girl [3]
Part 70
Part 70 [Alternative]
Part 70 [2]
Part 70 [3]
Part 70 [add-on]
DQ
Little Brother
Firefighters & Tea Parties
Interruptions
Part 90
Part 90 [2]
Part 90 [3]
Part 90 [4]
Mini Rihanna
Dumpster Babies
Dumpster Babies [2]
Dumpster Babies [3]
The Only Way Out
The Only Way Out [2]
Second Hand
Second Hand [Extras]
The Sextape
Part 99
Part 99 [2]
Part 99 [3]
Family Cruise
Do You Like Them Papa?
The Dentist
Visits
Bowtie
Bowtie [2]
Part 103
Part 103 [2]
Part 103 [3]
Part 103 [4]
Part 107
Part 109
Part 109[2]
Part 109[3]
New Addition
New Addition [2]
New Addition [3]
My name is not Bambi!
Part 84
Friends?? (1/6)
Pizza & Playdates (2/6)
Pop-Ups & First Dates (3/6)
Apologies?? (4/6)
Family Dinner & Pranks (5/6)
"Daddy!!" (6/6)
"Daddy!!" (6/6)[2]
Little Me
Little Me [2]
"You are not my mother. . .Stop trying"
Picture Time
School Fights
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 76
Under The House
Under The House [2]
💚Leigh-Anne💚
part 96
Angel In The Sky
A big house [Little Extra]
Part 114
Part 115
Part 115 [2]
Wellness Check-In Gone Wrong
Wellness Check-In Gone Wrong [2]
Dads
Dads [2]
Dads [3]
Dads [4]
Dads [5]
A Christmas Chapter 🎄
A Christmas Chapter 🎄 [2]
Part 118
Part 122
Part 123
Part 123 [2]
Cold War
Cold War [2]
Cold War [3]
Cold War [4]
Part 130
Shallow [Alternative?]
Hello.
Part 132
Part 133
Kinda based on a true story?
Summer Camp
Part 134
Part 144
For You
For You [2]
For You [3]
Part 153
Part 154
Part 155
Interactive Part
Part 155 [2]
Part 155 [3]
Supernanny?
Part 155 [Extra]

For You [4]

114 8 1
By A_stronot

"Bye mom. Bye dad." Jade rushed out of the car, to the school building.

"Wait. Do you have a club today?" Chris asked.

"Yeah!"

"On a Thursday, bub?" Leigh-Anne tried her best to keep track of Jade's extra curricular activities.

"I joined the Debate club." Jade came back over to the car when her dad held some money out for her.

"Thank you daddy." She smiled, kissing Leigh-Anne's cheek before skipping off.

"See, two months at this school and no complaints." He looked at his wife before pulling off.

"Maybe you were right, I just don't want her to grow up thinking that money fixes everything."

"Maybe it does"

"Where are we going?" Leigh-Anne asked when they passed their house.

"I wanted to talk to you about something" He pulled over in an empty lot.

"Okay"

"I uh. . . I wanted to say I was wrong."

"Wrong about what?" She shifted in her seat so that she was facing him.

"I was wrong for the way I treated you, I was wrong for taking advantage of you. I was just so insecure, I didn't want you to leave the house, or look at any other man. Fall into their trap and leave me. I didn't want you to recognize what you could do and leave me. That's why I. . . That's why I got you pregnant. I figured that if I gave you a baby like you wanted you wouldn't leave. You would be trapped with me until she was at least eighteen but you left anyway. I knew once you did that you weren't coming back. I didn't want to kidnap her because that's. . . I wouldn't want to traumatize her. . . or you. I had a talk with Jade and it was only then that I realized that what I say affects you and her. Im so used to you brushing my ignorant comments off that I didn't think it bothered you. So, for that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for these last thirteen years that I gave you hell when you didn't deserve that. Im willing to let you do what you want but I ask one thing"

"What's that?"

"That you won't take Jade from me again, that will really upset me and it will force me to file for full custody"

"Why would you do that?"

"She's my kid too, Leigh-Anne."

"The kid you said you didn't want, remember. That's why I left. You said you didn't want her. Dont pretend that you were actually acting like a parental figure. You were coming home so drunk there were times you were unconscious on the floor, the door unlocked, sometimes wide open. I told you, you had one time to violate me and I was going to leave and I did. Don't act like you're the victim. Don't Apologize and then try to put the blame on me. You're not doing this because you love Jade, you're doing it to hurt me."

"You told Jade that I brought you?"

"What? No."

"Then who did? She said your sister did"

"I don't know."

"If all of this comes out do you understand what it will do to my career? I could go to jail!"

"I don't want to talk anymore. You're so. . . Why is everything always about you? You and your career. We're a family, this should be about us, but more importantly her. She's only a child she shouldn't see us fighting everytime we interact."

"She's not a baby, Leigh-Anne. People fight sometimes, it's normal"

"It's not normal when it's all the time."

When they got home they continued to argue.

"You ungrateful little bitch! Do you have any idea how much I've done for you!? All the wom-" He grabbed her wrist when she tried to slap him. She winced trying to pull her wrist out of his hand. He tightened his grip on her, pulling her closer.

"Dont put your hands on me"

"Get off of me"

"Do you hear me?" He shook her as he shouted in her face. She began to cry feeling like the helpless teenager she once was.

"I keep trying to be nice to you. I do and you keep testing me. Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you!" He followed her up the stairs to Jade's bedroom where she began packing her things.

"You're not going anywhere and neither is she. You're going to fold all these clothes and put them back, make me breakfast and change your clothes into something that looks presentable."

"No, I'm leaving."

"Do it now" He walked out of the room.

"I'm going to call the police."

"You're going to what?" He asked coming back.

"I'm going to call the police." Leigh-Anne flinched when he took his phone out. He held it out to her.

"Call them. What's the number?"

"Nine one one"

"Dial it" Leigh-Anne stared at the keypad. Jade showed her but she couldn't remember. But she did remember something. She pressed the lock key five times before sliding the SOS button.

"9-1-1 What is your emerge-" He snatched the phone ending the call.

"Listen to me, you little smart ass. They're going to show up and you're going to tell them you tried a new trick to see if it worked and that you didn't mean to call. Do you understand? You try to act like you're in danger and I will tell them you broke into my house and they will put you in a detention center until they have a flight for you. Do you understand? Do you?"

"Yes, Yes!" He pushed her towards the steps.

-

"It was all a misunderstanding, sir, I apologize." She began apologizing before he could ask anything.

"Are you okay? Come, follow me"

"No, I'm okay."

"Sir come out the house" Chris shot Leigh-Anne a warning look before walking out of his house.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes"

"You look a little shaken up, I'm pretty sure you've been crying. Who is he to you?"

"My husband."

"How old are you?"

"I'm twenty eight."

"Do you have ID?" Leigh-Anne nodded.

"Can I see it?" She went upstairs and he followed her up. She looked through her and Jades documents before handing him the ID card.

"Trying to leave?"

"No, I was. . . Unpacking our daughter's clothes. "

"Where did this come from?" He asked pointing at her bruising wrist.

"He was. . . He was a little rough last night. You know how men are" She lied knowing damn well they didn't have sex in years.

"Rough like that?"

"Yes."

"Look, something seems sketchy and since you don't want to tell me what's really going on, I'm going to write you a citation."

"No. No. Please don't. I swear I'm fine. We found out about this thing. Can I borrow your phone? I can show you. Can I show you?" He handed her his phone.

She did the same thing, showing him.

"I wanted to see if it works, so I could teach my daughter."

"Take my number, if he tries anything, call me."

She took the paper. Walking him downstairs.

"Thank you"

"You can let him out, everything checks out." Chris got out smiling and waving but soon as he got inside he closed and locked the door.

"What did you say?"

"I just said it was an accident."

"Give me this. What is this?" He snatched  the paper with his number on it.

"You slut. Get the hell out of my face!"

"Babe, I'm sorry."

"Babe? I'm sorry. I was out of line. I'm sorry, I think I have my period. I'm just emotional. I'm sorry. Can I make it up to you? Please."

"Come here." She walked over to him and he pressed her body to his. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it back. She winced, cringing when he began kissing on her neck.

-

"How was your day?" Chris asked his daughter.

"Terrible"

"What? Why?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Jade grumbles as she got in the car.

"Mommy?"

"Yes"

"Can you take me to my friend's house?"

"No." Chris answered for Leigh-Anne.

"I was. . . I was asking my mom."

He looked at Leigh-Anne and she turned to Jade.

"Your father said no." Jade looked at Leigh-Anne and began to laugh.

"Seriously mama, can you take me to my friends house?"

"What did I just say?"

"I heard what you said but I was asking my mom, you're not my mom."

"Listen, as long as you're in my house, you will listen to me and do as I say, do you understand me, little girl?"

"Yes"

"Good.  Now, when you get home I want you to start your homework while you're mother and I go out. You're not to leave the house-"

"What if there's a fire?"

"Dont be a smart ass. Dont answer the door or pick up the phone unless it's an emergency."

"Where are you taking her?"

"It's alright baby, don't worry about it. We're going on a little date."

"Yeah right."

"Go inside" Jade got out of the car opening the door for Leigh-Anne. 

"Come with me please mama. I need help with something."

"You don't need help with anything go inside."

"Is that blood on your pants?" Leigh-Anne motioned for Jade to cover herself with her sweater.

"Doesn't she know what to do? She's twelve"

"It's her first time." Leigh-Anne took off her seatbelt and walked Jade inside.

"You have 5 minutes!"

"Am I bleeding??" Jade dropped her sweater staring at her pants.

"No, calm down. We're going to go run out. Start your homework. We will talk more tonight okay?"

"Okay, what's wrong mama? You're being weird. What happened to your neck?" Leigh-Anne slowly covered her neck with her hands. She never wanted Jade to see her like this. She felt like it was so tacky and she hated it.

"Does it hurt? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay baby, it's a. . . Um allergic reaction. I love you baby and if there's a fire, leave the house and go to the neighbors. If there's an emergency call the police."

"Okay I will. Be safe mama, I love you too" Leigh-Anne kissed her cheek and grabbed a scarf before leaving the house.

"Hurry up, you're taking forever and we're going to be late."

The ride was silent and awkward and Leigh-Anne was confused when they got out of the car.

"What is this?"

"I was talking to Jade and I brought up a good point" Leigh-Anne rolled her eyes but followed him into the building.

"Hi, here for registration?"

"Registration for what? What is this for?" She whispered to him, squeezing his hand, discreetly.

"Not that."

"Oh, okay."

"Yes."

"For Leigh-Anne. . .Ac-"

"Yes" She cut the woman off not wanting to hear his dumbass last name. She hated it.

"Okay, Fill this out and We will have you scheduled for your first class tomorrow."

"It's a one on one class, right?"

"Yes sir"

"Can she have a female instructor. She's a little uneasy around men."

"Umm, yeah sure. I'm sure we can make that happen. "

"Great thanks"  The woman at the desk found it quite weird that he was making that request for her but brushed it off.

"Can I pick what time I go?" She thought it was a clinic or something. Prior to her moving to New York. She didn't go out much.

"No, you're taking afternoon classes."

Leigh-Anne didn't know what this whole thing was for so she was still in a pretty bad mood. She wanted to be home with her kid.

Once he finished he signed Leigh-Anne's name and handed the clipboard to the woman at the desk.

"That all?"

"Yes. Tomorrow at noon"

"Lets go. We're going to miss our reservation. He grabbed her wrist, letting go when she winced.

"Sorry,babe" he held her hand, kissing the back of it.

"Thank you!" Leigh-Anne waved at the woman, turning around when Chris tugged on her hand.

Once they got in the car, he tossed a velvet box at her.

"Put it on"

"Can you put it on me please?"

"No. When you learn how to act I will." Leigh-Anne took the diamond ring and slid it on her finger where her first wedding ring once was.

"You throw this ring in a river, I'm going to throw your ass in right behind it." Leigh-Anne smiled thinking about when she threw her ring in a river as they drove over a bridge.

"This one's pretty, I'll probably pawn it instead"

"Ugh. You know exactly how to piss me off."

-

Leigh-Anne squinted covering her eyes from the bright lights as the camera men tried to get pictures of her.

"Where has she been Christoper?"

"Is this a new lady?"

"How do you feel about your husband being seen with many other women?"

"Are you two back on?"

"No comment" He told them wrapping his arm around Leigh-Anne's waist protectively and walking her into the restaurant.

"Did you call them?"

"Maybe. Ackerman" He smiled at the hostess.

"Yes, right this way." They were lead to a table in view of the window, but not directly  next to it.

"Babe"

"Yes baby"

"Can you please tell them to go home. The lights are hurting my head."

"Look at who you married. Suck it up"

Chris had to keep her hidden when they first got married because she was underaged so she wasn't used to this. But with the police beginning to speculate he had to look like a good guy in the public eye. This was his way of doing that.

"What is that thing for?"

"What? The classes?"

"Yes"

"You'll see. Smile and Let me feed you" Leigh-Anne smiled before letting him feed her. This went on for the rest of the night. Leigh-Anne thought she wanted him to take her on a date but if this is what they were like she didn't want them.

"Here you are." Their waitress put the check in Chris' hand. Making sure to brush her hand across his. Leigh-Anne ignored it, eating her dessert.

This pissed him off.

-

"Jade?" Leigh-Anne sat on her bed,brushing her hair back as she slept.

She pulled the book from under Jade which woke her up. She snatched her sketchbook from Leigh-Anne.

"Woah."

"Sorry, I'm sorry mama. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I thought you were sleeping."

"I didn't know if dad was with you."

"He's not here. He had something to do. What's that?" Leigh-Anne asked pointing to the sketchbook.

"Nothing, I just have art class."

"Can I see it?"

"No."

"Okay. Well, how was school? Did you finish your homework?"

"It was bad and no I didn't."

"Why not?"

"I was hungry and tired"

"Why didn't you make yourself something to eat? Come, and bring your books" Jade followed Leigh-Anne to the kitchen with her school books.

"You were just eating snacks?"

"Yeah" Jade smiled.

"I have to teach you how to cook. Start your homework please" Jade sat at the island doing as told. Leigh-Anne couldn't help but notice how fast she was breezing though the work. She leaned over the counter space looking at the drawing, she took the book to get a better look.

"Mom, no!"

"This is really good Jade. I didn't know you could draw."

"Yeah? You think so?"

"Yes, it's so good. Who is this?"

"Some random girl" Jade smiled thinking about her crush. She sat across from her in art, so that's what she drew. She had to finish it for homework.

"This is so pretty, bubba."

"Maybe I could draw you next."

"I would love that. How's school bubba? You don't tell me anything about it besides you have a lot of work. Have you been making friends?"

"No, not really. They say I have a cool accent. Do I have an accent?"

"Compared to the people here, you do. You sound like a little new yorker" Leigh-Anne smiled sitting beside her.

"How come I don't sound like you?"

"Because your first few years you spent around your dad. So you said some words like me but you spoke like him. When you watch TV or watch your videos for school, they all have American accents which influences yours."

"Mommy?" Jade asked hesitantly when she went back over to the stove

"Hm?"

"How do you know if you're in love?"

"You're not in love."

"But how do you know?"

"I don't know. But you're not in love. Do you feel like you're in love?"

"Am I in trouble?"

"No, why would you be in trouble?"

"You sound upset. I know you always tell me that I don't go to school to make friends but there's this-"

The front door slammed and the house fell quiet.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, bring me some food."

"Okay"

"Why can't you make your own plate, dad?" Leigh-Anne shook her head at Jade telling her to be quiet.

He looked at her before walking past them and going upstairs.

"Leave it, don't say anything to him or about him"

"But why does he talk to you like that, mama? It's really rude. It makes me upset." 

"I know but it's fine. Don't worry about it." She set a plate in front of Jade before making a plate for her husband.

"Go on. You have a crush, yeah?"

"Maybe"

"You do! Look at how red you are. Tell me, tell me all about him. I hope he's not a dick like your dad." Leigh-Anne beamed sitting across from Jade.

Jade found her mom's behavior weird. She would usually be telling her off, 'you're too young' and 'you need to keep your head in your books' and 'your studies are more important than boys'

"You're not upset with me, right?"

"No, it's normal to have a crush, baby, as long as it doesnt affect your grades. I dont mind."

"Okay, Well, um. . . They're in my grade, and my age." Leigh-Anne nodded excitedly.

"Leigh-Anne!" Her smile dropped as she stood up.

"I'm coming, babe."

"Be ready for next time. I won't forget. I love you. Have a good night" She kissed her daughter's cheek before grabbing the plate and going upstairs.

Jade didn't realize how much he just saved her. She was positive that tomorrow morning Leigh-Anne would be back to normal. She finished her food before putting the left overs away and washing the dishes.

With the chores and her homework done, Jade laid in her bed finishing her sketch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 147 19
One shots of Jesy and an original character.
2.2K 219 55
The story continues . . .
184K 5.1K 59
A bunch of girlxgirl imagines with Jesy! All written by me 💜 Please message me if you have any requests! 💫 I accept almost any kind of request ex...
15.4K 507 14
Perrie and Jade have gone through injuries, break up and hell basically just to be together. Perrie is still trying to get back to her normal life af...