KnY Boyfriend Scenarios

By SunBabyxKenshin

Enjoy scenarios and stuff with your fav KnY husbando! Characters are in the first two chapters! I was origina... More

๐ŸŒบRequest Page๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒธCharacters๐ŸŒธ
How You Meet
When You Become Friends
When You Spend Time Together
Realizing Your Feelings for Each Other
When You/They Confess
When You Have Your First Kiss
๐ŸŒปYour Nicknames๐ŸŒป
๐Ÿ’œTengen Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
A/N:๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Love Languages
Haunted Attractions! (1k Special)
Your Favorite Food
A/N: I'm stumped๐Ÿ˜—
A/N:I'm updating the update and calling it update
A/N: Hopefully the last one for a while
Flirting
๐Ÿ’œGyomei Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œGenya Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
Random Stuff You've Said
Unofficially Adopted
HAPPY NEW YEARS
โ˜€๏ธWhat Does Your Family Think of Him?โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธWhat Does His Family Think of You?
When You Get Sick
How You Cuddle
Incorrect Quotes
โ˜€๏ธ Who's Your Best Friend?
CONGREGATION!!!
When He Gets Sick
๐ŸŽ‚Birthday Special๐ŸŽ‚
When He Gets Hurt
๐Ÿ’˜Valentine's Day Special!๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’œHotaru Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
Aftermath of the Injury
Are They Ticklish?
Are You Ticklish?
Do They Like Hugs?
How He Treats You vs. Everyone Else
Dere Types
๐ŸŒปWho Do You Hate?๐ŸŒป
When You Get Hurt But Hide It
When He Finds Out You Got Hurt
GUYS... BAD NEWS..!
๐Ÿช„ I GOT TAGGED BOOKIE ๐Ÿช„
Purge ending๐Ÿ™
When You Heal
When You're on Your Period
When He Worries About You
Uh Oh, Guardian Trouble..
When You Guys Get Matching ๐Ÿ˜ถ Stuff
โ˜€๏ธYour Contact Names
โ˜€๏ธYour Favorite Shows+Movies
Kidnappers!
Savior๐Ÿ™„
๐ŸฆƒTurkey Day Special!๐Ÿฆƒ
๐ŸŽ„Christmas Special!๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸพHappy New Years๐Ÿพ
When You're Mad at Him
When He Accidentally Hits You
๐Ÿ’œAkaza Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œMuzan Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œDouma Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œGyutaro Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐ŸŒปWho Has a Crush on You?๐ŸŒป
โ˜€๏ธYour Couple Song
OMG???
๐Ÿ’Mother's Day Special! pt.1๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŒปYour First Thoughts of Them๐ŸŒป
๐Ÿฉต๐ŸงขFather's Day Special๐Ÿ’™
When You Get Turned Into a Child
Present for you guys <3

๐Ÿ’œKokushibo Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ

776 18 26
By SunBabyxKenshin

Introduction

Y/n

Age: 20

Personality: Teasing, Overbearing, Talkative.

Occupation: Uppermoon Dos, the useful one🤭

Family: Douma...
I'm so sorry😿
but now you can say Gyutaro and Daki are copycats bc you and douma did it first😝

When You Meet

"lord founder." you perked up, looking at Kotoha. she walked into the room holding Inosuke and bowed respectfully.

"please, Kotoha, just call me Y/n." you waved off the formality and made grabby hands at Inosuke.

"oh, yes, i forgot." she chuckled. you smiled widely when you held the baby in your hands, leaning down to place a kiss on his head.

"muah!" you ran your fingers through his curly, short hair. "he's so little."

"he's gonna grow tall and strong, though." Kotoha said.

"he'd better." you joked.

"dear sister," Douma called as he emerged from the dark. as soon as you saw him, you knew something was up. "we have a meeting to attend. it's... out of range, you could say."

"ah." you nodded in understanding and held Inosuke back out to Kotoha. "thanks for letting me hold him. he's so cute."

"of course. i'll get out of your hair." she bowed respectfully, moping a bit as she walked away.

"she really likes you, brother." you giggled, skipping over to him and clinging onto his arm.

"of course she does, everyone likes me." he said cockily.

your smile grew as the ground disappeared from under you. the wind rushed through your lashes and against your face.

Douma held onto you tightly as you fell,maureen while simultaneously dodging floors and sliding doors to get to the meeting platform.

you landed on the tatami matt of the infinity castle a little too soon for your liking and frowned.

you knelt down beside Douma regardless, dipping your head respectfully as you waited.

this was going to be your first meeting with Muzan. he wanted both you and Douma to become demons due to the fact that half of Douma's only emotions were toward you. he had hopes that, if you were kept alive, Douma would stay loyal.

but Muzan grew to actually like you. sure, you had some of the same annoying qualities as your brother, but you were more honest and smart about things. more than Douma, anyway.

but all of that was beside the point. you got tired of kneeling in wait for everyone to meet up and started looking around.

some uppermoons arrived, most of which were confused on why they were here.

others, like the one you were sneaking up to, were just sitting and waiting. you hoisted yourself up on the platform and crawled up behind him.

"what were you doing before here?" you asked. you shifted a bit to sit criss-cross-applesauce.

"who are you?" he asked as he sized you up.

"i'm Y/n, Douma's sister." you replied proudly.

"oh." uppermoon one moved away from you gradually and you didn't even notice.

"what's your name?" you asked. he glanced at you awkwardly. "never mind, you're right. Douma talks about you guys a lot. you're Kokushibo."

"yes." he replied curtly.

"it's nice to meet you." you said, holding your hand out to him with a small smile.

he glanced at your hand and back up at you.

"it's all right to be nervous, friend." you said smugly.

you swung your legs over the side of the platform, toying with the sleeve of your haori.

the biwa sounded off, signaling that Muzan was coming.

your face dropped to look more professional and you shifted into a kneel.

if there were a time to be serious, now was it.

"i hope you weren't too irritated to be summoned here." Muzan said, smirking at you from across the room. "won't you join me, Y/n?"

When You Become Friends

ever since Muzan brought you into the ranks with Douma, you'd been hanging around the infinity fortress a lot.

and because of that, you got to meet up with Kokushibo a lot as well.

he keeps his distance, and you assume it's because you either creep him out or make him nervous.

he never explicitly said those things, but when you went to school, that's what they said.

you weren't sure why they were disappearing until Douma told you he was a demon. then it all made sense.

but anyways, you leapt up to the platform Kokushibo sat on and flopped against his back, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"whatcha doing?" you asked. he didn't even turn to look at you as he uttered his response.

"minding my business." he muttered.

"ah. sounds like a plan." you giggled.

you rounded to sit in front of him and sat down cross-cross-applesauce.

"yes." he agreed.

you bit your cheek, butterflying your legs and humming a random song you heard last week.

"so..." you drawled. "what was your last mission about?"

"we aren't friends." he shifted to face away from you, flicking his hair in your face out of spice.

"sure we are." you said, crawling over to sit beside him. you leaned your head against his shoulder. "you're mysterious. i like it."

"hm." he hummed simply.

"so, we're friends?" you chirped.

"sure." he muttered. you clapped excitedly and squealed. "leave me alone."

"sure!" you exclaimed, quickly getting up to walk away. you patted his head before skipping off and leaping down from the platform.

"annoying." Kokushibo muttered.

When You Spend Time Together + First Kiss + Started Dating(not clickbait)

you and Kokushibo had conveniently been sent on a mission together. this meant you were forced to hang out whether her wanted to or not.

Kokushibo was unfazed by your stupid and honestly childish questions and behavior in general.

he listened to you rant and laugh while he killed the guys and you sat back so you didn't have to.

he didn't mind doing all the work. in all honesty? he just enjoyed the eye candy.

cause there you were, leaning against the wall with your hands in your pockets and your h/t hair wildly strewn all over the place. he couldn't lie and say you didn't look pretty.

"my mother was a poor soul. what about you, Koku?"

"sick."

"oh, i'm sorry to hear that. but was she kind?"

"don't know."

"ah, okay." you hummed, rocking on the balls of your feet boredly. "you almost done over there?"

he crunched on the bone of the man's arm he was eating and glanced back at you.

"no."

"aww." you sighed, sliding down to the floor with an annoyed pout. "i'm bored."

Kokushibo glanced between you and the corpse before flinging one over.

it slid to your feet and hit the wall with a thud when you jumped out of the way.

"i'm good." you cringed.

"you'll never get strong on animal flesh." he said and gestured to the body. "eat it or i'll kill you myself."

"is that your way of looking out for me?" you asked smugly.

Kokushibo didn't answer and instead went back to eating.

"coulda just said no."

"no." he said simply.

"thanks." you said sarcastically.

you glanced down at the warm body with a frown and kicked his limp, bloody arm.

"he's all dead." you muttered.

"yes." Kokushibo muffled.

"i don't wanna eat a human." you whined.

"you're starting to annoy me." Koku grumbled.

"sorry." you rolled your eyes and plopped on the ground to start poking at the corpse.

it made you feel guilty. to eat another person?

you never felt guilt watching your brother do it, but now that you had to, it was different.

you glanced at Kokushibo and opened up a portal to Douma's room below the body he made you.

"saving it for later." you muttered when you saw him cock his head to look at you.

"Muzan will be disappointed in you." he said lowly.

"i'll eat a marechi." you muttered.

"you won't find one."

"i'll try."

"not enough." he said. you rolled your eyes and closed the portal.

"i'm not gonna listen to a stupid spider asshole—"

before you could finish, Kokushibo's sword was lodged in the wall beside your head. his free hand was wrapped around your neck, and the rest of his body was pressed against you to cage you against the wall and stop you from running away.

not that you would. where would you go?

sure, you had a portal, but he could go right through and grab you anyway. he's much faster.

"no. finish what you were saying." he pressed.

"gladly." you said, eyes gliding over the length of his body and landing back on a pair of his six narrowed eyes.

of course, he was tall. very tall.

it intimidated you as much as it would anyone else.

"—who..." you cut yourself off when you let your eyes flicker down to look at his lips.

it was tempting just to catch him off guard to prove a point. you wanted to so bad.

he noticed your falter and smirked.

"cat got your tongue?" he taunted.

"i'm all right." you looked away from him and, jerking his sword out of the wall, he dropped it to grab your chin and force you to face him once again.

"are you? you look flustered." he said. his voice rumbled and sent a chill down your spine. "so pretty and so stupid."

"i'm not stupid." you scowled, attempting to shove him away. he grabbed your wrists before you could even make contact.

"it fits you."with that, he tugged you forward and crashed his lips to yours.

it was a surprise on your part. you'd never kissed anybody before so you felt awkward.

but he apparently knew what he was doing, so within seconds, it was an enjoyable kiss instead of the most awkward first kiss in the history of awkward first kisses.

you wonder where he learned to kiss like that.

he pulled away about a minute or so later and turned completely away within the next second.

"tell Akaza to back off." he said flatly and dropped to finish eating one of the corpses. "he should know who you belong to."

you stood conflicted for a minute before you realized what had happened.

and holy shit you had to tell kotoha and douma.

Nicknames

His: Koku, Pookie, Babe

Yours: He doesn't use nicknames. He calls you by your name. But if you wanted him to call you a nickname, he'd call you babe or baby.

Love Languages

Yours: Physical Touch, Acts of Service.

His: Gift Giving, Acts of Service.

Flirting

"hey, since we're going to hell anyway, you wanna commit the seven deadly sins together?" you asked with a wink, "we'll start with the third."

"but that would still leave pride, greed, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth. you've already committed one, two, four, five, and seven."

"wait, which one haven't i beaten besides lust?" you asked competitively. "i totally will collect all the sins!"

"it's not a game." kokushibo said.

"you're tricking me, right?" you asked with a giggle, "well, fine. i'll find out myself." you whipped around and started yelling for Akaza.

Kokushibo sighed. he didn't know how to be anymore clear with you, which isn't saying much because he only explains things surface level and hopes you understand.

you don't. most of the time.

"you'll never get the sixth." he muttered.

Random Stuff You've Said

bold italics=you
italics=koku
___

"we call our little toe our pinky toe, but we don't call our big toe our thumb toe."

"that's true."

"why is that?"

"don't know."

"do you think we should start calling our big toe our thumb toe?"

"sure."

"exactly! i was trying to tell Akaza, but he laughed at me."

"interesting."

"but anyways, how was your day, Koku?"

"good."

"anything else?"

"no."

"all right."

Unofficially Adopted

everyone you know is older than you. but if he were still there, you'd take Inosuke under your wing.
you never forgave Douma for killing Kotoha. that's the whole reason you went 'vegan.'

What Does Your Family Think of Him?

Douma thinks very highly of Kokushibo. he's also extremely laid back about you, but if Koku ever broke your heart, she still wouldn't do jack shit but he'd for sure hate his guts.

How You Cuddle

🌙he doesn't say it, but he loves cuddling, and you do too.
🌙not only does he not have to ask, you do it yourself, but he gets to spend extra time with you and have you sleep in his lap.
🌙yes, that's usually how you cuddle. he has you in his lap and you usually do fall asleep
🌙since you don't eat humans, you're usually only asleep for maybe 5 hours. he's on guard for all five. weird.
🌙Douma teases him for watching you sleep. Kokushibo usually ignores this, but he's flustered.
🌙and if you ever found out, you wouldn't say a damn thing. you find it flattering.
🌙but anyways, he loves cuddling and you love cuddling. it's a win win!
☀️i'm not too sure how to write for koku, but i love him,

Incorrect Quotes

Y/n: Did you miss me while I was gone?
Kokushibo: You were gone?

Kokushibo: We should be partners.
Y/n: You mean like, partners in crime?
Kokushibo: Yeah... that's precisely what I meant.

Y/n: Relationships should be 50/50. Kokushibo cooks us dinner while I sit on the kitchen counter looking pretty.

Y/n: How do you tell someone that you wanna have sex with them in a polite way?
Douma: Excuse me Sir. Would you give me the honours of indulging in sexual activities with you?
Kokushibo: What the fuck is wrong with you two?

Y/n: Who would you kill out of the four of us, Akaza?
Akaza: Kokushibo, easily.
Kokushibo, deadpanned: Try it.
Akaza: Douma would be too easy. He'd probably be into it.
Douma, now standing in the doorway: What the fuck, man!?

Y/n: We can bake these cookies at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or 4,000 degrees for 1 minute.
Kokushibo: No, that's not how you make cookies.
Karaku: FLOOR IT!!
Urogi: How about 4,000,000 degrees for 1 second?!?
Akaza: yOU'RE GONNA BURN THE FORTRESS DOWN-
Sekido: I'M GONNA HARNESS THE POWER OF THE FUCKING SUN TO MAKE COOKIES!
Y/n: DO IT!
Akaza: NO-

Y/n: Is the plural of milf/dilf milfs/dilfs or milves/dilves?
Douma: Milfs.
Kokushibo: Milf/dilf is an acronym, you can't change the spelling to milves/dilves.
Akaza: Wait, they're acronyms? What do they stand for???
Douma: Mom in late forties, dad in late fourties.
Douma: I learned that from the movie called M.I.L.F that I saw the trailer of in theaters probably 5 to 7 years ago.
Kokushibo: Mom/dad I'd Love to Fuck.
Akaza: WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK—
Akaza: I NEVER REALIZED IT WAS ACTUALLY HORNY!
Y/n: Oh, is it not mom in late fouries?
Sekido: What? No! It isn't!
Douma: THE MOVIE TRAILER LIED TO ME!
Daki: Douma...
Douma: THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T THINK CALLING PEOPLE MILFS WAS ALL THAT BAD BECAUSE IT STOOD FOR SOMETHING HARMLESS IT JUST HAD A SLIGHTLY SEXUAL CONNOTATION!
Aizetsu: I am entirely unsurprised that this is coming from you.
Douma: AKAZA, DOES IT MAKE SENSE WHY I CALLED THE DIARY OF A WIMPY KID MOM A MILF NOW BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS LITERALLY JUST A DESCRIPTOR WITH FUNNY CONNOTATION!
Akaza: The word milf has been ruined for me.
Sekido: THAT'S ITS DEFINITION, IT CAN'T BE RUINED THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS!
Kokushibo: Y'all are dumbasses.

Who's Your Best Friend?

Douma and Akaza. they're really the only ones that talk to you... or the only ones you talk to. everyone else seems boring, besides your snoockums.

Are They Ticklish?

nope. i hope it'd be ironic if he was, but he really is not. if you tried to tickle him he'd look at you like this 😒 with all six of his eyes. don't test him.

Are You Ticklish?

hell yeah. Kokushibo acts like he doesn't know what he's doing when he breathes a big ol sigh every five minutes and tickles your neck when you cuddle. he likes to do it discreetly instead of directly, because directly, you'd talk about it for days and he'd have to deal with the annoyance of hearing you talk about it for days.

Do They Like Hugs?

As long as they're from you. he doesn't reciprocate, though. he sort of just... stands there.

How They Treat You Vs. Everyone Else

form the outside looking in, it may seem like he doesn't treat you any different than anybody else. but who else is allowed you squish his cheeks, kiss his face, hug him, and randomly jump on him whenever they please? they'd be cut up in an instant if they tried.
and plus, he treats you like a porcelain doll. you're so precious to him because, despite having a wife before, he's never felt such deep love that he can set aside his hatred for his brother. so yeah. you're worth it. to him, at least.

Dere Types

He's a Dandere.

You're an Undere.

Who Do You Hate?

Nobody. Seriously, nobody.

___

i just removed all the ones that only happen when the reader is human and all the ones that don't apply. don't get mad ame 😢

anyways,
-☀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 584 24
ON HIATUS ๐Ÿซถ - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
3.4M 166K 49
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Š๐๐˜ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ€• A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
12.1K 340 39
This is my first story and i'm REALLY sorry!! Bad grammar :D Fluff ig? maybe angst:) enjoy ig :D Many of the first chapters are badly written and i d...
21.7K 230 6
โ””โžค ๐˜–๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ใ€‚โœ‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” โ†ณ โธ™;; โ How did things turn out like this?.... I thought things would be better now, but it seems like it's not. How...