Melanin Flava (Slow Updates)

Od Pisces_Goddess

A collection of erotic short stories featuring beautiful black men. VIEWER DESCRETION IS ADVISED. Please do n... Viac

All Rights Reserved
The Weeknd-What You Need
Raphael Saadiq-Soul Sista
Omar Epps-I Care 4 U
Djimon Hounsou-African Queen
Tyrese Gibson-Sweet Lady
Blair Underwood-Love Bath
Mos Def-Brown Sugar
Mehki Phifer-21 Questions
50 Cent-Best Friend
LL Cool J-Hey Lover Pt. 1
Maxwell-Til' The Cops Come Knockin' Pt. 1
D'Angelo-Untitled
LL Cool J.-Hey Lover Pt. 2
Nelson Ellis-Im Not Tryna Pressure You
LL Cool J.-Hey Lover Pt. 3
Ky-Mani Marley-Take A Message From My Love
Maxwell-Til' The Cops Come Knockin' Pt. 2
Request
Michael Jackson-Butterflies
Ray Allen-You Make Me Wanna Shoop
Skip Marley-Slow Down
The Weeknd-One Of The Girls
Joey BadA$$-Opposites Attract
The Weeknd-True Colors I
Ky-mani Marley-Slow Wine I
Daniel Kaluuya-Henny & Crystals
Trevante Rhodes-Often
The Weeknd-True Colors II
The Game -Mrs. Officer I
The Game -Mrs.Officer II
The Game -Mrs.Officer III

Most Def-You Don't Know My Name

380 7 0
Od Pisces_Goddess

Requested by Maryjohnson2348 Thanks you for your patience and support!

Mos Def as Michael

Alicia Keys as Alicia Cook

Alicia was running a tad bit late to work. She had been working doubles since last week. Her body gave out and she ended up over sleeping. "Late again Ms.Cook? Don't make this a habit." Her boss scolded.

"Sorry Mr.G, it won't happen again..." She apologized. He grunted in response. She hurried and put her belongings up and tied her apron on getting straight to work.

It was Wednesday and the lunch rush was in full swing. "Ayo Licia there go ya boy.."

It was like time stopped and it was just her and him inside the diner. 5'10 milk chocolate and fine as hell. Like clockwork he was coming in for his lunch break. He always ate alone, never said much, and left wonderful tips.

"Good afternoon..what could I get you?" She asked staring him down.

"I would like-"
"The lunch special with the hot chocolate, right?"
He slowly lifted his head and connected eyes with her. Damn. She thought to herself. He smiled softly and nodded his head.

His lips looked like smooth silky chocolate. Perfect for kissing...and eating pussy.

She always made his hot chocolate extra special. She used milk instead of water even though Mr.G would trip about it. "Here's ya hot chocolate with extra whip cream..."
"Thank you darlin'"

"No problem.. enjoy!" She said giddly.

An hour later the rush died down and he was getting ready to leave. "You have a good rest of your day Ms.Alicia...."

Her pussy jumped at how her name rolled off his tongue. " Close your mouth before you catch a fly in there..ol' thirst pot ass..." Her coworker joked.

She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes. She went to bus the last tables she had and reset for the next customers. When she got to his spot she saw his business card laid down on top of the 40$ tip he left her. 'Call me sometime, Michael.'

"Finally got them digits. Michael, huh? Gone put the pussy on em'..." her coworker Veronica said while twerking a little bit. "What kind of lady do you take me for to just be giving up the draws cause a man is fine?"

"Shit, I do..." She shrugged. "Yeah, that's you. I like to get to know a person before rewarding them with the pussy for the absolute bare minimum..." Alicia stated. "Okay goody two shoes.."

"Whatever hot pussy..." They laughed together and finished up the rest of their shift.

----

Alicia nervously paced back and forth in her bathrobe conemplating calling Michael. It's been about 4 days and she didn't want to come off thirsty calling him the same day. 'Fuck it.' She thought. Worse case scenario he doesn't answer the phone.

"Hello...can I speak to Michael"

'This is Michael speaking how can I help you?'

"Hey Michael, how you doing? Uh, I feel kinda silly doing this, but uh..this is the waitress from the diner on 39th and Lennox..you know the one with the braids?" She nervously stated.

'Ah, Alicia, I've been waiting on your call. Thought you were going to stand me up...'

"Look man, I mean I don't want to waste ya time, but I know girls don't usually do this, but I was wondering if we could maybe get together outside the restaurant one day?

'A confident, up front woman. I like that. What do you say we grab breakfast and go across the street to that park on Thursday?"

"Thursday is perfect...I'll see you next Thursday..."

'Thursday it is Ms.Alicia...see you then. Have a good night.'

---

Thursday came faster then expected. Butterflies filled Alicia's stomach the closer the subway got towards her stop near the park.

She stepped off and regardless of the crowded subway station they made eye contact immediately and she watched the smile appear on his face showcasing his deep dimples.

"Good morning Alicia. I'm so glad you decided to join me." Michael outreached his hand and grasped hers. His eyes trailed her from head to toe, mesmerized by her whole aura.

"You look beautiful."

"I see you definitely own more then suits. Causal wear fits you nicely..." She admired the way his relax fit jeans fit his frame.

"Preciate' it. Let me put you on to my favorite breakfast spot. Definitely won't be disappointed.."

Breakfast was a breeze. Conversations flowed easily. Alicia found out he was 28 years old. Single. No kids. He owned a marketing firm called BLK Market, LLC. He was definitely doing the damn thing.

"I feel like I've been doing all the talking so far."

"Well I'm 21, and I attend the Culinary Institute of New York and double major in baking and pastry and culinary arts.."

"That's dope. Mad props to ya ambitions. Keep at it. You're doing fantastic..." He complemented.

"I really appreciate that. Some days I feel like giving up, but I know all the blood, swear, and tears will pay off..Can a good sis get a break to release some stress though?"

They both laughed in unison. "You know what helps stress?" He asked.

"No, what?" Her eyes sparkled with mischief.

"A massage." Her mind wasn't leaning towards that answer, but she will take it.

"I've never had a massage before. Couldn't afford them.." Alicia stared off.

"Well you're in luck. Before I turned into the business mogul I am today, I went to school for massage therapy. I was damn good at it too, but I wasn't able to finish my program due to lack of funds."

"I can dig a multi talented man. I'll hold you to that because that would be life."

"Just say when and I'll put time inside the schedule." You can lay me across this table right now and I wouldn't complain.

"How about now?" She asked. He hadn't missed her subtle glances and flirtatious exchanges over the last year of being her patron, he just didn't have himself together to be worthy to pursue her.

"I might be able to make something shake. What time you work tomorrow?" He asked.

"I don't work.."

"Perfect. Are you comfortable coming to my place? Or would you prefer me to come to yours."

"I'll come to yours. Dinner is in on me...."

"Okay sounds like a date. See you at 7:00PM.." He murmured and helped her out of her chair and walked her towards her subway.

"I really enjoyed myself. Thank you for today..." He watched her shyness take over.

"Don't be shy now. We still have later on to look forward too.." He back stepped and headed towards his subway.

----------

Michael took his time to clean his apartment and set the ambience. As he was lighting the last candle his buzzer rang. He hit the open door button letting Alicia up. It was 6:50PM.

"Thanks for coming. You look beautiful..." He grabbed the small cart full of groceries and helped her bring the rest in. admired her from head to toe as she walked in front of him. She wore a pair of green croc slides decorated with random jibbitz, a cropped t-shirt, with loosely fitted sweats and her curly hair wrapped up in a head scarf headband, with no make up.

He watched as her eyes scanned his top floor penthouse in awe. "The view you have is immaculate..." She says moving towards the window to see the New York skyline.

"Yes...it is..." She turned around at the softness in his voice. "So what's for dinner?"

"Jerk Sweet Chili Pineapple Chicken, w/ Asparagus, Baked Mac & Cheese, and Banana Pudding. I put the mac together. It just has to be baked. The banana pudding is put together as well just needs to be refrigerated a little longer. So just got to do the asparagus and chicken..."

"Damn, you must be trying to feed my heart. I haven't had a home cooked meal in so long. It's more convenient getting meals prepped for me because of the job I have..."

"I understand that all too well. I have to prep my meals for the week every Sunday. Between work and school I am exhausted, but it saves money in my pocket..." He watches her move effortlessly in his kitchen to finish off dinner."

A comfortable silence ensued as he watched her work her magic. The smell was incredible.

The clink of his plate being placed in front of him had his mouth watering.

"Damn girl..." He dove straight into the chicken.

"You ever thought about doing your own catering or meal prep service...because you got a customer right here. My meals don't taste nothing like this.."

She watched him happily shovel the mac and cheese and asparagus down.

"Yeah you definitely finna have me drop some bomb dick in you..." He mumbled to himself.

"What was that?" She asked while finishing the last bite of her meal.

"So, whenever you ready for that massage let me know. ..."

----------

He walked her towards his in-house massage therapy parlor. He had the lights dimmed and the aroma therapy going. "This is dope. Very professional.."

"Preciate' it. So, get undressed to the level you are comfortable at. I'll be back in 10 minutes. "

The door made a clicking noise. Nerves spread throughout her whole body as she decides to get fully undressed and laid under the sheet.

A couple knocks shook her from her trance, and he stepped in dressed in grey sweats and a beater.

The energy spreading throughout the room was wild. "Get comfortable.." he said in a deep voice. Soft, melodic, meditation music played gently in the background. Alicia gently closed her eyes and zoned out into the music.

He rubbed a few drops of lavender essential oils over his hands and ghosted them along her body. "Lavender. My favorite..." She murmured.

She had been silent the whole time until his fingers wound up I'm her scalp. A chill rushed down her spine and her nipples hardened. "You good? Have I made you uncomfortable?"

"No..it's just this feels really nice. Relaxing. Just what I needed..."

"Glad to be of service. Can't just spoil a nigga with a meal like that and not get princess treatment."

"Mmmm" she moaned as he applied pressure around her neck while sliding his hands down. He slid his hands from her neck to her arms.

The flow from the candles cast Alicia's face in a sexy ethereal glow. He licked his lips imagining what hers tasted like.

As soon as he made his way to her legs he felt her jump. Since he started to touch her, her skin was on fire. She couldn't hold it in anymore. He kneaded from the thigh down, taking a mental note that she was naked underneath.

His hand kept inching closer and closer to her pussy having her quiver with anticipation. He had to know how turned on she was, even if he didn't show it.

"I'm going to lift the cover slightly so you can turn over on your stomach. His eyes trailed the dragon tattoo going down her spine. "Sexy as hell.." he mumbled to himself.

"Damn your back is covered in knots..." He examined.

"Don't be afraid to put your elbows into it. I can handle it.." He memorized every curve in her body. He pulled a chair by her feet and started to massage the balls of her feet evoking a lot of moans from Alicia. "Fuck it. Alicia...face down ass up..."

"What?" She asked to make sure she heard correctly. " Face down....ass up." He repeated. With no hesitation she put a deep arch in her back and had her ass spread like a buffet. "Mmm mm mm...." She savored the feeling of his hands going up and down the backs of her thighs. "You've been taunting me for a year Alicia...every smile, every laugh, every little extra thing you did...I noticed, but I wasn't in the right state to be worthy enough to pursue you..."

He hooked his arms tightly around her thighs. "I'm ready now...." He yanked her pussy on his face and went in" She could barely recover from his suck and lick combo on top of him massaging her asshole with his thumb. She ain't never experienced no shit like that.

"Wait..Michael..waaaaaaaitt" she cried sloppily and convulsed squirting all over his face." He picked her up and threw her into his bed, dick sheathed in protection, and slid balls deep in her velvet folds. "Not to mention that bomb ass meal you prepared for me. Definitely need them guts rearranged for that. "

Alicia wasn't ready. She could barely keep up with the way he was beating her pussy up. She just knew with how quiet he was he was bringing legendary dick to the table. She cried out his name, pussy gorilla gripping Michael for dear life as they came together.

She laid like a rag doll across his bed, skin sheened in sweat. "I'm just getting started. I got a years worth of dick to lay down the way I had to discipline myself not to give into you...matter of fact....spread eagle so I can eat this banana pudding off you..."

----------

Alicia came bursting through her jobs doors 5 minutes late. True to his word, Michael dicked her down in every way possible and had her comatose, which is why she is late this morning. "Now didn't we have this discussion last week lil' girl..."

She gave her best puppy dog eyes to Mr.G. "I'm sorry. I was up late studying last night..."

"Mhmm studying what? Sex education...getcha hot ass out my office lil' girl...." She left out giggling. Veronica grabbed her before she went to the main dining room. "Ya boy here, and from the looks of it he put it down real good on you Mrs.I Don't Fuck On The First Date...."

"Girl shut it..." She adjusted her apron and made her way out the kitchen galley locking eyes with Michael, and smirking.

"You know what I want .." He smirked trailing his eyes up her bare legs.

"Coming right up, Michael...." She bit her bottom lip while staring deep in his eyes.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

26.4K 905 70
*Read *Read Lay Me Down, Lay me down 2: Yours forever, Lay me down 3, and Lay me down 4:Without you, All grown up, We need each other * They always s...
221K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
42.7K 402 11
Explicit & Non-explicit imagines