Mos Def-Brown Sugar

*Explicit Content and Visuals Ahead*

Mos Def as Yasiin Bey

Anika Noni Rose as Teyanna Moore

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anika Noni Rose as Teyanna Moore

A tingling sensation between her thighs had Teyanna whimpering in her sleep

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A tingling sensation between her thighs had Teyanna whimpering in her sleep. Slurping noises echoed off the walls of her bedroom.

"Mmmmm.."

Yasiin slid his hands up her sides while he devoured her pussy from the back.

He felt her start to gyrate on his tongue. "Oh my god...Yasiiinnnn..what are you doing? " she moaned, fully awake and aware.

"Having some brown sugar for breakfast..."

His arms had her legs locked in. Without warning, he twirled his tongue around her puckered ass and she cried out squirting all over his chest.

"FUCK!"

"Mmhmmm.." He moaned then slid three of his fingers deep inside her pussy, fucking her. Sloppy wet squelching noises egged him on.

Teyanna was loving the wet sounds her pussy made. Yasiin sucked and kissed on her inner thighs making her twitch and picked up speed.

"Ughh.....Yasiiiin...I'm going to cum againnnnn."

He held her down by her neck and moved his fingers like a jack hammer which made her squirt fly everywhere.

"Oh god..oh shit...wait Yasi....wait...ahhhhh..."

He slid his dick in with no effort and started clapping her shit. She bounced back loving every second of this surprise morning sex. Yasiin slid his hand around her chest and brought her closer to him while still fucking, but he slowed his pace watching her cream coat his dick.

He tilted her head back and sucked her lips into a heated sloppy kiss.

His dick started to swell

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His dick started to swell. She turned around and faced him with his dick still inside. His mouth opened wide and he groaned.

She loved hearing him moan. His has firmly gripped her ass and assisted her in riding. "You finna cum baby...?" She moaned breathlessly.

"Mhmmm..shit...just like that Tey.." He spoke.

She purposely gorilla gripped his dick and and bucked vigorously. He yelled out "Wait..WAIT! AWHHHHH"

She took pleasure in the site of his eyes rolling in the back of his head. Yasiin may have started it, but she definitely was ending this shit with a bang. "You gone make me buss in you....oh shit...slow down!"

She slid her hand up his chest and firmly gripped his throat while fondling his balls. He gave her the most psychotic stare before his whole body tensed up and shook. She felt his warm cum coat her walls.

He let out a much needed breath he was holding.. "What the fuck was that..." His chest rose and fell and his dick twitched a little.

"Me snatching your soul..."

Melanin Flava (Slow Updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें