Most Def-You Don't Know My Name

Requested by Maryjohnson2348 Thanks you for your patience and support!

Mos Def as Michael

Alicia Keys as Alicia Cook

Alicia was running a tad bit late to work. She had been working doubles since last week. Her body gave out and she ended up over sleeping. "Late again Ms.Cook? Don't make this a habit." Her boss scolded.

"Sorry Mr.G, it won't happen again..." She apologized. He grunted in response. She hurried and put her belongings up and tied her apron on getting straight to work.

It was Wednesday and the lunch rush was in full swing. "Ayo Licia there go ya boy.."

It was like time stopped and it was just her and him inside the diner. 5'10 milk chocolate and fine as hell. Like clockwork he was coming in for his lunch break. He always ate alone, never said much, and left wonderful tips.

"Good afternoon..what could I get you?" She asked staring him down.

"I would like-"
"The lunch special with the hot chocolate, right?"
He slowly lifted his head and connected eyes with her. Damn. She thought to herself. He smiled softly and nodded his head.

His lips looked like smooth silky chocolate. Perfect for kissing...and eating pussy.

She always made his hot chocolate extra special. She used milk instead of water even though Mr.G would trip about it. "Here's ya hot chocolate with extra whip cream..."
"Thank you darlin'"

"No problem.. enjoy!" She said giddly.

An hour later the rush died down and he was getting ready to leave. "You have a good rest of your day Ms.Alicia...."

Her pussy jumped at how her name rolled off his tongue. " Close your mouth before you catch a fly in there..ol' thirst pot ass..." Her coworker joked.

She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes. She went to bus the last tables she had and reset for the next customers. When she got to his spot she saw his business card laid down on top of the 40$ tip he left her. 'Call me sometime, Michael.'

"Finally got them digits. Michael, huh? Gone put the pussy on em'..." her coworker Veronica said while twerking a little bit. "What kind of lady do you take me for to just be giving up the draws cause a man is fine?"

"Shit, I do..." She shrugged. "Yeah, that's you. I like to get to know a person before rewarding them with the pussy for the absolute bare minimum..." Alicia stated. "Okay goody two shoes.."

"Whatever hot pussy..." They laughed together and finished up the rest of their shift.

----

Alicia nervously paced back and forth in her bathrobe conemplating calling Michael. It's been about 4 days and she didn't want to come off thirsty calling him the same day. 'Fuck it.' She thought. Worse case scenario he doesn't answer the phone.

"Hello...can I speak to Michael"

'This is Michael speaking how can I help you?'

"Hey Michael, how you doing? Uh, I feel kinda silly doing this, but uh..this is the waitress from the diner on 39th and Lennox..you know the one with the braids?" She nervously stated.

'Ah, Alicia, I've been waiting on your call. Thought you were going to stand me up...'

"Look man, I mean I don't want to waste ya time, but I know girls don't usually do this, but I was wondering if we could maybe get together outside the restaurant one day?