Blair Underwood-Love Bath

Blair Underwood as Himself

Kerry Washington as Shavon Brown

"WAIT....oh....wait....ugh..." Shavon found herself pinned against the bathoom tub wall with Blair's lips suckling on the supple skin of her neck, fingers knuckle deep sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Wait? Okay...I'll wait..." Blair indeed was not about to wait. His fingers slid out effortlessly. The sound of his voice had her throbbing. She exhaled deeply holding herself up on the tiles trying to gather her thoughts.

Without warning, he wrapped her hair through his fingers exposing her neck and slid inside her sloshing water around the tub. In and out. Faster. Slower. Harder.

She cried tears of joy as her next release coated his dick in cream.

----

See Mr.Blair started off as just her neighbor. They spoke in passing here and there. She never paid him any mind until she came home from work one late summer evening and saw him cutting his grass shirtless and man what a body he had to look at. All muscle and chocolate.

The sweat glistened and had his muscles on full display.

She was staring a little too long and they caught eyes. Too stunned to look away she watched as he stared her down and licked his lips. The lawn mower cutting off broke the concentration she had. "Good evening Mrs.Brown...late day today huh?" His voice was low and sensual. She jumped out of her skin to get into her home.

The next day they saw each other as they were leaving for work. He smiled softly at her and she blushed still freshly embarrassed about being caught staring.

He paused before getting in his car. "I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable yesterday..."

She looked up. "NO, no what are you apologizing for? I was the one staring...." They both laughed. " Well you made an old man feel like he still had it..." Still had it? Shit, it never left.

"Would you like to come over to dinner later? As friends of course..."

She gave him a once over once more. "What's the catch...."