Ray Allen-You Make Me Wanna Shoop

Ray Allen as Himself

Rosario Dawson as Herself

"Let's play a game..." Ray randomly blurted out at his girlfriend Rosario. She looked up from studying her notes with a raised eyebrow. "Babe, you know I have to study...." she sighed exasperatedly. "You've been at it for hours. Take a small break..." he begged while saving the spot where she was reading and neatly placing her books on the night stand.

She held herself up on her elbows holding deep eye contact with Ray. "So what's this game...." she prompted. "Well....first..take these clothes off..."

"This already doesn't sound like much of a game, but I'll bite..."
He watches her sliding the oversized t-shirt along with a pair of his boxers off revealing her dark green thong and cut off tank top.

"Gyat damned..." he murmured as she bend over to pick up the boxers and place them in the dirty clothes.

"C'mere...." he reached out to her pulling her towards him and engulfed her in a tight hug around her waist.

He leaned back further sliding her on top of his half hardened erection. "Can I blindfold you and bound your wrist from the bed post? I wanna see something...

Her nails gently itched his scalp as she tried so hard to ignore the pulsing between her legs. "Okay.... how do you want me.."

He did a double take making sure he heard correctly. He finds one of her scarves and ties it securely around her eyes making sure she can't see. He shifted her body to where she was on her back spread eagle, with each wrist bound to the bed post.

Rosario's skin tingled with excitement. She felt he was no longer on the bed so she called out for him. She got no response. "Babe where are you..." A warm chill went up her spine when she heard his voice by her ear. "I'm right here..." he said in a deep baritone voice. Panties definitely got soaked. She went to reach out, but her wrist were bound.

She jumped at the sudden soft contact creeping down her inner thigh. "Shit.." she moaned. "I think you like this game. The thrill of wondering where I'm going to touch next...." He says sounding farther away.

The front of the bed dipped as Ray crawled between her legs, sliding both hands up each side of her inner thighs, stopping to grip right before the apex of her thighs met.

He felt her shaking. The feeling of his lips on her inner thigh damn near made her cum. "W-Wait..." she stopped. "Tapping out already? I haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet..." He brought one of her legs in the hair and took a few of her toes in his mouth making her cry out in shock at how good it felt . "Ray..what are you doing?" She dragged out as his kissing and sucking moved closer and closer to her wetness, but her just moved too the other foot and leg making her arch off the bed.

She lifted her hips and allowed him to peel her soaking thong off shivering as the cool air makes contact with her bare pussy. "Mm mm mm.....I'm about to eat the soul out your pussy ..." he said as he nestled between her thighs, and without hesitation sucked and licked every inch of her pussy.

The gushy sounds of him devouring her pussy whole had her shook. "Oh my fucking god..." her wrist yanked the ties loose and she death gripped his head between her thighs as she squirted back to back trying to push his head away. It only made him lock her legs down and continue his assault, damn near drowning in the process. He watched her cum stream across his face and chest with his mouth wide open, catching all her essence.

Her body convulsed in pleasure. She wasn't aware of him flipping her on all fours until he slid balls deep in her shit making her arch further into the bed, holding on to the sheets in a death grip.

His strokes were slow and sensual. He held her face up so they could hold eye contact while he made love to her. Her eyes crossed at the next climax approaching. "Damn, you gripping the fuck out of your dick..." he moaned making her pussy tighten further. "Ohhh you going to make me cum all in your shit if you don't quit..." he bit on his bottom lip throwing his head back. He sloppily rotated his hips in a circle, staggerly breathing as his nut approach. They moaned in unison, louder, and louder, cumming together. "You definitely won that..." he breathily spoke. The sound of her snoring made him chuckle. "Fucked your little ass to sleep.."