Daniel Kaluuya-Henny & Crystals

Daniel sat in a secluded corner of the outside patio of Club Amour and sparked his blunt up. "Girl, I'll be right back. I just need to smoke a little. Have fun! Don't worry about me..." He watched as the girls blew each other kisses. "Somebody smoking some good shit. Finna be lit like them.." she spoke to herself and he laughed startling her. "My bad shawty... didn't mean to scare you."

She scanned what she could see of a him from head to toe and  lit her blunt. "I don't understand why people enjoy nightclubs. They are not the same. People just stand they dumb asses around instead of dancing and grope people without consent..." She blows out a ring of smoke.

"I tried to explain the same thing to my friends. Why go out when you could recreate a safe space in your home where the drinks are cheaper and you can smoke freely." He agreed.

"Exactly! And you don't have to dress up? Shit. Sounds like a ball to me...I like you already. What's your name mystery man?" She asked making her way towards the secluded corner. "Daniel, but people call me D...and you?"

"Taisia..but people call me Tai.." He grasped her hand. "Care to join me?" He whips out a bag of 20 pre-rolled blunts. "I hope you can keep up..." He teased. "She smirked and let him think whatever.

Nearly 30 minutes passed and they were 10 blunts deep just passing them back and forth. "SHIT!" He coughed. I'm high as hell...girl what the fuck kind of demon time you on?"

She took a deep hit, held it in, and blew the smoke from her nostrils, and eyes were barley open. He watched her intrigued. "I have to admit. I underestimated you.."

She laughed. "Most people do..." She leans back on the patio furniture and gazes at the stars. "I enjoyed spending unexpected time with you Tai. I'd love to keep connected. Can we exchange numbers?" Daniel ask finally stepping into a brighter light so she could fully take him in. She passed her phone to him and she plugged her number into his. "Tai!" The same girl from earlier called out. "I'm coming lil' girl!" Her friends giggles were slurred. "Let me get this girl home. Nice to meet you Daniel.." she sauntered off with her hips swaying. "Likewise Tai..we will be seeing each other real soon.." he called out. She turned and sent him a lazy smile and disappeared back inside the loud club.

----------
6 Months Ago By
Fr
'You and me this Saturday Night. Lit Paint & Sip at SmashBox on 82nd Street. Be ready by 8:00 PM.'

She read the text and smiled and texted back. 'That is not how you ask a lady on a date...'
-Tai💞

'Who said this was a date...😏'
-Dickhead D

'Oop. See now I ain't going because you are not about to play me. 😂
-Tai💞

'Lighten up lil' girl. Im playing I'm trying to spend quality time with you. Bring ya ass! I got all the gas for us.'
-Dickhead D

'I'll think about it. 🤪'
-Tai💞

An incoming face time from him comes in.

"Now why you tryna act like you don't want to go wimmie..." His deep voice echoes off her walls.

She stares deep into the camera and rolls her eyes smiling.

"Aht! Not you trying to seduce me with your eyes ..Go away D!" He smiled showing his pearly whites.

"Seduce you? Girl, you have yet to experience me seducing you. You'd know if I was too. Can't help I have bedroom eyes."

She busted out laughing. "Boy please." She sparked a blunt and leaned back in her chair with one of her legs propped up watching him. "Dang. No invite to the sesh. My feelings are hurt .."

"You know where I stay...pull up .." She blew smoke at the camera.

"Say less." The call disconnected. She pulled her butt length hair into a messy bun on top of her head and put some sweats on. She changed her wax warmer scent to mahogany teakwood cubes, then poured her a glass of Henny to chase the nerves away.

She could admit to herself that she is feeling Daniel. Their friendship was unexpected. He never crossed any lines or tried to make a move on her. Their conversations were never ending, he was respectful, loyal, honest, very hardworking, and always kept his word. A rare breed indeed.

The doorbell ringing took her out her thoughts. She opened the door and there he was standing there with her favorite take out in hand. His eyes scanned her from head to toe, peeping she was braless, and he admired the healing crystal belly chain around her waist. "You going to stand there eye fucking me or come in..." She boldly asked. He mumbled to himself that he could fuck her for real if she wanted as he made his way to get kitchen t set up their plates. "What was that?" She asked. " I said should we smoke first and then eat or eat then smoke..." He asked. They both made eye contact and headed towards her secluded patio oasis. He watched the sway of her hips and ass. "Can you spark me? Ieft my lighter in the car." He lied knowing damn well it was in his pocket.  

She kneeled down and placed both her hands on his knees to balance and lit his blunt, holding deep eye contact.  He inhaled and she shotgunned the rest of the smoke, then sauntered over to her chair. "You like me, don't you..?" He asked.

"What gave you that inclination..?" She tilted her head to the side and hit the blunt again.

He laughed and didn't say much. "C'mere..." He asked. "For what.." she questioned. "Just c'mere...I am trying to see sum'.." She didn't budge.

"If you don't bring your ass over here..." He raised his eyebrow smiling mischievously. "Or what..."

"If I come over there, you'll get bent over your chair, I'll slide them sweats off and eat the soul out of you..."

Her eyes widened and she blushed. "I just want to be closer to you .." he coaxed.

"Uhn uhn....it's a trap." She stated in her chair, not holding eye contact. She was upset at the way her body betrayed her. "Have it your way then..." He put out his blunt and strode towards her. She got up about to run off but he caught her arm, pulling her towards his chest and held her. "You scared of me now.." he murmured in her ear. "No..." She softly spoke. "Then what's up ...talk to me..." He caressed her exposed waist skin and kissed her neck. "Ohh...I can't talk when you do that..." She shivers. "What I'm doing?" He said then slid his hands up the front of her crop tank, feeling her hardened nipples. "Fuck.." she whispered. "Hmmm..exactly what I thought.." he continued. Take them pants off and bend your pretty ass over that chair." He demanded. He watched the moonlight cast a glow over her exposed body and he saw her glistening. "I like you to Taisia. A lot. Everything about you is top tier. Your personality, the way to talk and walk, how you carry yourself..." He kneeled in front of her spread out for him. "Mm..mm..mm... sensational and all for me." The kisses on the back of her thighs had her jumping. He hooked his arms around her to hold her in place and french kissed her second set of  lips. "Oh shit..." She moaned and rotated her hips. She felt her bun come undone and her hair cascaded around her. "Damn I need a picture of you like this on my wall in my bedroom..." He continued to feast on her, and fucked her with his tongue. She tried to reach out to brace herself on anything as he hit her with the suck tongue flick combo on her clit. Her body started to shake. "Mhmm..." He moaned muffled and stuck his thumb in her ass making her squirt immediately. His face and shirt were covered in her cum. "Damn girl..." He whipped his shirt off and went back to her, sheathed himself and slid in balls deep. "Ohh wait ..Deeeee..." She cried out. She was squeezing the fuck out his dick. "Ohh shit. You gripping the fuck out me. Ohhhh shiiiit you going to make me cum quick..."He couldn't help the moans coming out of his mouth. She threw her shit back and clapped her ass back. "Tai..what the fuck...ughnn" He dug his fingers into her waist to keep himself from cumming.  She looked back at it while he fucked her and he immediately came, legs shaking and dick tingling afterwards.  "It's official. You more then like me...and you can't deny it." He took his time cleaning her up, and helping her put her clothes back on. He then heated their food up and they both ate together in comfortable silence. "So about that date...." He spoke and they both laughed.