Ky-Mani Marley-Take A Message From My Love

Ky-Mani Marley as Himself

Halle Bailey as Herself

"Ky..can I ask you something?" He looked up and noticed her face was turning a deep red. " Wah gwann?"

She hesitated to finish asking and turned away from his intense stare and fumbled with her fingers. " Cum pan eh cyaan bi dat bad. . . ."

"What's it like....when ..." she stuttered and looked down bashfully.

He had the most patience when it came to Halle. They met almost two years ago when she vacationed to Jamaica with some of her girlfriends. Her beauty was unreal.

She was nothing like her friends. They left her behind to whine on the dance floor and she stayed at the bar. He took it upon himself to keep her company and they had been keeping in contact since. Ky lives in Florida, but he visits his Jamaica to see his family every summer.

"Mi deh wait. . ."

"Okay, okay, okay." Halle let out a deep sigh. " What's it like to have..your pussy ate...?"

His head swung up so fast and he looked at her with his eyebrow raised. "Wah mek yuh aks mi dat?"

"Um..I don't know. I was curious. I've never experienced it before."

He smiled and looked her up and down. Ky knew crossing that boundary was going to unleash something in him that he wasn't sure she could handle.

"Enuh curiosity kill di cat."

She giggled, but still wouldn't look Ky in his eyes

"Mi kno wah mek yuh did ask mi. Yuh waah mi tuh nyam unnu pum pum."

Halle's patois comprehension was good, but not that good.

"I don't understand..." she said softly while catching his intense gaze again.

"If you wanted me to be the one to show you what getting your pussy eaten feels like...all you had to do was say something...." He states in a deep, baritone whisper.

"Let mi kno wen yuh ready. Fuck roun an ave yuh riding pon mi face."

He watched as she stood up and stumbled a little. He made his way towards her to steady her. "Careful..." She felt how his body molded perfectly with hers.

She smelled so good to him. The feeling of his tongue on this spot on her neck had her gasping.
"Mi jus kno yuh tayse criss too. . . ."

"I'm ready.." Halle moaned softly.

"Yuh sure bikaaz once mi feast between dem thighs. . . deh a nuh turning bac..."

---

Everything felt like it was in slow motion. Kymani gently tossed Halle on his California king.

The the sight of her half naked, in her black crop top and cheeky panties, with her locs fanned out had him under a spell.

Her arousal increased watching Ky drag her to edge of the bed and trail wet kisses on each of her inner thighs.. "Oh.." she jumped when Ky kissed her clothed sacred place. "Mmm...." He moaned while making eye contact. The vibration from him humming made her clit thump.

Ky was French kissing her pussy through her panties. "Wait..wait..wait..." she moaned loudly and jerked while propping herself up.

"Everyting aright?" He asked while sliding her panties to the side. She watched as he savored the first taste of her pussy.

Every lick and suck had her arching her body upward and crying out to the gods.

"Let mi hear dem luk gud lickkle moans..."
Halle moaned and rose her hips off the bed to grind on his face. He held her in place and fucked her with his tongue.

Kymani swirled his tongue around her pussy, not missing any spot. "KYMANI...I think I'm going to cuuuuuuum..." she stuttered.

He quickly let go of her lips with a smacking sound. He watched her breathing. "Why'd you stop-"

"Sidung pan fi mi face. . ."

---

Kymani held Halle down and buried his face in her pussy. "Fuck...fuck...fuck......!"

"Such ah fowl mout fah ah beautiful lady."

"Sssss...I'm finna cum all over your face...."

Halle rocked her hips while Kymani sucked on her clit. Every rock of her hips she moaned louder, and louder. She peaked her climax freezing up, and gripping her thighs hard around his head.

Kymanis face was covered in her essence. "Damn gyal Yuh nearly drowned mi. . . would've bin ah gud way tuh guh doah. ."

"Shut uppppp Ky! I never did that before..."

He looked her up and down again once more, catching her eyes. "Mi did luv ih. Nuh bi shy. Jus kno now dat yuh hav let mi tayse yuh. . . Mi nuh tink mi can jus hab yuh as fi mi fren nuh muh. . . ."