Nelson Ellis-Im Not Tryna Pressure You

Nelson Ellis as Alfonso Swans

Kendra C. Johnson as Aurielle Givens (In Orange)

"It sholl is a lot of fine specimens out today

"It sholl is a lot of fine specimens out today.." Aurielle rolled her eyes at her friend Alfonso. He was always on the prowel for his next target. "A playa got to play baby...when you going to get snatched up?"

"When the lord sees fit. Ain't nothing worth putting my time into...besides I got too much on my plate anyways...."

"You know it's okay to get that itch scratched from time to time..." He flicked his tongue.

"Boy please...I know you know about soul ties. This temple is sacred..and I don't want anyone's trauma coming to disrupt my peace..."

He murmured in agreement. "I feel you....so what if it was someone you already knew..?" She looked up into his eyes noticing a different look in them.

"Someone you trusted and already built a bond with, but no strings attached."

"Wouldn't that be crossing boundaries or risk catching feelings?" She questioned.

"Not necessarily. I mean let's say, what if we did?"

"What if we did what?" Aurielle raised her eyebrow. He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Is that like the end of the world or something?"

She contemplated for a moment. "I mean I suppose not if your feelings aren't at risk..and you and your partner are on the same page.."

"Why shouldn't we be able to fuck around once in awhile if we wanted to?" He insisted.

"Hmmm, I don't know. Sounds risky." She stated.

"Really? What's the big deal? I take you back to my place. We go in there and do our thing, we're in there for awhile ...then we go back to our regularly scheduled program. It's not complicated..."

"That sounds pretty damned complicated if you ask me because nothing would be normal after crossing a line like that..."

"Yeah, yeah you right..."