50 Cent-Best Friend

50 Cent as Kanan Jackson

Alix Lapri as Effie

The sound of freedom entered Kanan's ears of the prison gates opening

The sound of freedom entered Kanan's ears of the prison gates opening. "Long time no see K. I hope you stay out for good this time..." Kanan looked down at Effie, but had to do a double take.

"What you got on Fee...?" She scoffed rolling her eyes and goes towards her car. "No hey Fee, how are you? No, thank you for coming to get me?"

"My bad girl" he grabbed her arm. "Lemme look at you."

"I'm still the same old Fee from 5 years ago.." He begged to differ. He eyed her from head to toe, taking in her womanly curves. They we're best friends since middle school, but he was a man and she was looking mad good. "Damn.." he mumbled taking a good look at how her ass was looking.

"What was that?" Effie asked. "N-Nothing. It's so good to see you outside that hell is all. You mad loyal yo. Only one who kept a nigga sane..."

"That's what loyal best friends are for Kanan..you stuck wit me for lifeeee.."

His heart skipped a beat when she looked deep into his eyes. Kanan only saw Effie as his homegirl, but over his time being locked up he started to feel something more, but kept it to himself.

She deserved better then what he had to offer her. He wasn't selfish. She had a couple lil' friends here and there but nothing ever serious.

"C'mere and gimmie a hug dirt neck..." He laughed and enveloped her in a bone crushing hug, her sweet scent filling his nose.

"Let's get you home and get you a nice hot shower and some good food in ya. I made a banging ass dinner."

"Let me find out you can cook..."

"Boy please I'll cook circles around you..."

The wind had her hair blowing around like a movie. He was mesmerized. "Whatchu looking at K?"

"Nothing.."

"Mhm....whatever..." He chuckled softly to himself and didn't say much more.

---