LL Cool J.-Hey Lover Pt. 3

"Let's do something you'd like to do..." Eva said to Ray over the phone.

"Anything?"

***

A few knocks at the door interrupted Ray's train of thought. He opened his door revealing Eva behind it looking as beautiful as ever.

"I'd have to say, this looks exactly how I imagined your place to be. So...minimal. yet so you..."

He chuckled and brought the lillies from behind his back, suprising her.

"You remember my favorite flowers after all this time..."

Ray looked down bashfully. "You wouldn't have it tattoed behind your ear if they weren't your favorite..."

"I dig the pool table, but a sofa wouldn't kill you ya know..." she looked away, blushing and changing the subject.

They started a game of pool, slowly circling the table in a sensual dance. "Just show me how to hit the ball straight..." The warmth of his body enveloped behind her.

"First, you got to hold the stick straight..."

He slickly wrapped his arms around her, adjusting her position and straightening the stick up. Her perfume had him on one, but he knew how to keep his boundaries.

"That's it...Now slide the stick between your fingers..." Eva felt her self shaking, but the pool balls clashing brought her back to reality.

"S-So, I was wondering..I have an event coming up and....I was wondering if you'd be my date...." she smoothly slid out of his embrace watching him as she strutted to the other side of the pool table.

"Of course! So, how fancy is this place we're attending?"

***

"Excuse me, hi, can I please have a glass of cabernet sauvignon.." Ray was running a little late.

"Eva...Eva Andrews?" She never thought she'd ever have to hear his voice again.

"Lucious...I thought I'd never have to see your face again..." she said a a venomously sweet voice.

"How have you been?"

"Never better..."

"I want you to meet someone, my wife Regina. Baby, this is Eva. The one I told you about..."

Eva took in his wife, as she looked like a great value version of herself. Pathetic. She smiled regardless. She vowed to never let Lucious see her sweat ever again.

"Oh....you were the love of his life right? I've heard sooo much about you..I hate you..." she obnoxiously laughed.

"Yeah Eva and I were high school sweet hearts, but it didn't last..." He spoke as if he was flashing back.

"It didn't last because you got another woman pregnant and had the audacity to ask me to marry you...."

Lucious laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

"Riiiiiiight.....You broke his poor little heart Eva... Thank God you did though or else I'd never have gotten him..." He sure knows how to pick them.

'Yeah you got it alright. Community dick is what you got.' Eva thought to herself.

Without breaking eye contact with Lucious she whipped out a photo strip. "These are our kids..."

"They are cute. Real cute."

"You know I'm an assistant to the mayor now? Hired me right out of college. Talk about making the big bucks..." He always thought money impressed Eva. Never did.