Michael Jackson-Butterflies

Michael Jackson as Himself (Not Famous)

Naomi Campbell as Herself (Free Lance Model)

"That man over there smiling at you Mi..." Tyra says all giddy.

Naomi raised her eyes and caught his eye contact and raised her eyebrows unimpressed.

"So? Men look at me all the time..." She said going back to reading her book. "Oh shit he is coming over..."

"Aww here we go...." Naomi rolls her eyes. His scent caught her attention first. A very sweet, musky smell. Not to over powering.

"Good afternoon ladies..." Naomi ain't even about to lie. His voice made her pussy clench, but he won't know that. "Good afternoon...."

"Michael...Michael Jackson....". "I'm Tyra.." Tyra nudged her side and a deep sigh escaped her lips. "Naomi..."

He grasped her hand gently and placed a small kiss upon her hand. "A pleasure to meet you Naomi..." Butterflies filled her stomach and she snatched her hand away.

"Can't say the same about you Michael..." He smirked and chuckled, intrigued by her mean ass demeanor. "Fiesty...I won't hold you. It was nice being graced by your presence. Hopefully I'll see you again..."

"Don't hold your breath...." She replied closing her book and mugging Tyra. "You're too friendly to strangers..."

"Won't be a stranger for long..." She laughed.

"Go to hell..."

----

Her hands slid across the clothing racks hoping for something to catch her eye.

She had been wandering the mall for a few hours to do a little self care shopping, but hadn't seen anything she liked. "Mmmtch...I should've went to to the other mall...."

While she was sifting through the racks, Michael had walked into the same store she was in doing a little shopping himself. His eyes caught her long, luscious legs and his eyes traveled up to her unsuspecting face. "Well, well, well....fancy seeing you here Ms.Fiesty...."

Her whole body stiffened at the sound of the man's voice she couldn't get out her head for the last couple weeks. "Aw fuck me...." She mumbled.

"Michael..."

"Naomi...."

She still hadn't turned around to make eye contact. "How's life treating you?" He asks while scanning the clothing to find something for his sister for her birthday.

"Can't complain. You?" She asked while moving further away.

"Wonderful. Lovely to see your beautiful face..."

"Can't say the same to you Jackson..." He chuckled again. "So mean...whatever did I do to you..."

"Approach me..."

"I was only being friendly. I saw a beautiful woman...wanted to know her name...get to know her..."

"Make her feel special...get what you want from her...and then drop her like she never existed..."

"Nonsense. What is it that you think I want? Pussy? That's everywhere. I'm not fond of one night stands. I have too many feelings for that.." she scoffed.

"Let me take you out. Change your mind. If you don't like it I won't bother you again..."

He watched her think about it. "But..."

"There are no buts. I'm just trying to be your friend. No pressure. No expectations. Just two people getting to know one another..."

"Mhmm...I don't know.." He gently grasp her hand and writes his number down on her palm. " If you change your mind. Give me a call. I'll be waiting...take care Ms.Naomi..."