The Weeknd-True Colors I

"Step into my realm, where soulful rhythms intertwine with seductive melodies," he murmured. "You're now immersed in The Weeknd's captivating vibe."

"You're so corny," she retorted. Abel smirked, mischief in his eyes. "Corny? Nah, just the king of cool. You haven't seen anything yet." Confidence exuded as he leaned back, taking in the surroundings.

"This can't be the real you. If it is, I'm disappointed," she remarked. Abel's expression darkened, a flicker of intensity in his eyes. "Disappointed? That's interesting. But trust me, this is the real me. The darkness beneath the surface is just as captivating as the light," he declared, leaving an air of mystery.

"A walking red flag," she sighed in disgust. Abel raised an eyebrow sarcastically. "A red flag? Sounds exciting. Maybe you just haven't learned to appreciate the danger that comes with temptation." He leaned in, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Just because you're some big-shot artist doesn't mean you can go around disrespecting women's personal space."

"Apologies if I crossed a line. Respect is crucial. Boundaries and consent are non-negotiable," Abel softened his tone, acknowledging the importance of personal space.

"Mhm. Well, I'm going now. This was a waste of my time getting a VIP stage pass," she stated. Abel's eyes narrowed, annoyance crossing his face. "VIP stage pass? You think you deserve it?" he smirked, suggesting there might be more surprises.

"Aw, here we go again. It's like you lack self-control," she sighed. Abel chuckled, a hint of amusement in his voice. "Self-control? Nah, I prefer to live life on the edge. It's more fun that way," he shrugged, leaving an air of intrigue.

"I have everything to live for. Music, love, and the thrill of pushing boundaries. Don't underestimate the power of passion," Abel insisted after overhearing her mumble. He continued on his way with renewed determination.

She followed his direction, pacing around backstage aimlessly, uncertain of her way. Eventually, she stumbled across his dressing room, unintentionally witnessing a compromising scene outside. "Looks like the sounds of pleasure have caught your attention. Care to join us?" Abel winked suggestively. "Go to the deepest part of hell," she scoffed, feeling a mix of shock and intrigue.

"If that's what you desire. But remember, hell is where passion burns hottest," Abel responded with a hint of disappointment in his eyes. He left her intrigued and curious, unsure of how to process the unexpected encounter.

"Well, Shakespeare's got nothing on me. Just adding some flair to the conversation," Abel chuckled softly after she questioned his poetic replies.

She watched another girl exit his dressing room, and Abel smirked with satisfaction. "Looks like she couldn't handle the heat. Don't worry, there are plenty more who can," he assured.

"Don't you ever get tired of mindless sex?" she asked. "Nah, not when it's the kind that ignites my soul. It's an escape from reality, a release of passion," Abel explained. "Sometimes you just need to lose yourself in the moment."

"Then what's stopping you from healing?" she questioned. Abel admitted, "Fear. Fear of facing the truth, fear of being vulnerable." "That's where therapy comes into play. Go heal," she advised.

"Therapy may help, but sometimes the scars run too deep. The only way to truly heal is through self-reflection and facing those demons head-on," Abel admitted.

"That's the spirit. Self-healing is a rocky road, but the outcome is glorious," she encouraged, speaking from experience.

"You're right. It won't be easy, but the journey is worth it. I'll embrace the pain and find my way to healing," Abel resolved. She hugged him, seeing him in a slightly new light. "Everything will be okay, Abel. One day at a time."

He reciprocated, surprised. "Thank you. Your words mean a lot to me. I'll take it one day at a time, and maybe someday, everything will be okay."

"Now all you have to do is keep your actions in check," she teased. Abel smirked, giving a playful wink. "Oh, don't worry. I can multitask. The stage is where my true passion lies, but the women will always be there too."

"Do you ever see yourself getting serious with anyone?" she asked. Abel chuckled, mischief in his eyes. "Who knows? Love has a way of surprising us. But for now, I'll focus on the music and let life unfold as it may."

"It was nice meeting you, Abel," she said, walking off without a backward glance. Abel watched her, a lingering sense of intrigue in his eyes. "Until we meet again," he whispered softly to himself.