D'Angelo-Untitled

D'Angelo as D'Angelo Archer

Megan Goode as Faye Malco

I'll never forget the first time I laid eyes on a picture of D'Angelo Archer

I'll never forget the first time I laid eyes on a picture of D'Angelo Archer. I was 12 years old, and heavily played on websites like IMVU and Meez. One fortunate day, I was logged into Meez talking to my online friends and ended up making friends with one of their mutual friends. His name was x_Shadow_x on Meez.

Our conversations were so in tune, it's like we already knew each other before.

Now on Meez, everyone has a profile with their animated character as their picture, but if you scrolled further you could see people's pictures and things about them. I was already attracted to him just by how our personalities matched.

He made me feel so comfortable to be myself, whether quiet or talkative, he never judged me or made me uncomfortable.

I started to develop a crush. Silly, I know because I didn't even know what he looked like yet, as I never scrolled his profile.

We got to the point of exchanging Skypes and phone calls. The day we would Skype for the first time in actually took the time to scroll through his profile, and when I saw a picture of him...I just felt it. I don't know how to explain or describe it to you.

Like we had this magnetic energy we sent back and forth to one another.

I felt just as intensely, if not stronger, when we actually Skyped. D'Angelo was only a year older then me.

Over the years, our friendship evolved tremendously. We experienced cyber sex together, we showed each other our bodies, told each other our secrets, deepest desires. It was like everything was our first time , but we experienced it together.

No matter how far we lived, or that we never met each other, the feelings never lessened.

There were times we stopped communicating for months because he got into relationships. The last conversation is what really hurt me, and I still think about him daily.

I contemplate on making the wrong choice everyday because I know deep down in my heart I knew he was my soulmate, but the timing was never right, and I wasn't ready. That's another story for another day.