make me your own (kaylor)

By plaidshirtdays-

A ballet dancer becomes Taylor Swift's latest muse, but not in the way you expect. Taylor is the owner of Sw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five

twenty eight

522 15 7
By plaidshirtdays-

Taylor had just got back from London, Dianna's words still floating through her mind. Falling in love with Karlie Kloss was never the plan. She wondered when she fell in love with the younger girl. She stumbled into falling in love with her submissive. Something she swore she wouldn't allow herself to do. Being in love felt different this time. It felt brand new and breathtaking. Could Karlie be in love with her too? She remembered their day on the beach when the dancer stated she couldn't imagine anyone else being her dom. Was that love?

Taylor found Karlie right where she left her before leaving for London. In her old bedroom. She was dancing so elegantly. The cats seemed to enjoy the show as well.

"Dancing to my song, I see."

Karlie didn't turn her head. She simply continued to practice.

"If only I had your voice to practice with, then again, I would probably get dirty ideas."

Talking about her desires seemed to happen so effortlessly now.

"What kind of dirty ideas?"

"The kind that clouds my work ethic. Skype was fun and all, but the feeling of your tongue inside me doesn't compare."

"You're the one who has continued to dance instead of kissing her dom."

"Would you like for me to drop to my knees as well?"

Her voice was laced with sarcasm.

"No. Just come here and kiss me."

Their mouths mesh together perfectly. Karlie was right. Skype has nothing on the real thing. How was it a rule for them not to kiss for so long? Why did she deprive herself of one of life's best things?

"I missed you so much, my love."

"London wasn't the same without you. It distributed my work ethic too. It reminds me of when I collared you."

She placed a small kiss on the collar, the collar Karlie took such pride in.

"Have you ever taken a submissive to London?"

"No, and I never went through such lengths to collar someone."

"I guess I'm pretty special. And since I'm so special, I have a favor to ask you."

Karlie threaded their fingers together and left a small kiss on her lips.

"What is it you need?"

"I need a date for this Halloween party. Sean is taking Cara, so she is off the table."

Her tone was joking. She knew the exact name to get a rise out of her.

Taylor grabbed her neck to force them to lock eyes as she hissed her words.

"She was never on the table, to begin with."

She let go, allowing Karlie to speak.

"Your jealousy regarding her is admirable. Don't worry, women aren't her thing, and she and Sean really hit it off. Besides, I think you'd make the best date. There's a sure chance I'll get laid too."

"I'd love to meet more of your friends."

"Are you ever this involved with your submissives?"

"I prefer them to have their private life that doesn't involve me, but I prefer them not to have dates other than me, so of course, I'd accompany them."

"It's my turn to be jealous."

"None of them compare to you. I promise you, Karlie Kloss."

She never fell for her submissives the way she did Karlie.

Karlie dropped to her knees, Taylor's eyebrows raised. She was curious to know her thoughts.

"What is it, baby?"

"Can I show you how much I missed you, Taylor?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I want my face to be buried in between your legs, Taylor."

Taylor led them onto the bed that used to be Karlie's. She shooed the cats from it. Karlie once again dropped to her knees as Taylor took off her skirt.

Karlie quickly found her rhythm. The songwriter moaned and ran her fingers through her hair, forcing them to be closer. Her tongue was swirling all over.

"More."

She knew what that word meant. She added two fingers and curled them perfectly inside her. Karlie was well aware of exactly how she liked to be fucked. It was slow at first, but it didn't take long for her to speed up. Knowing exactly how to tease Taylor.

Her heels dug hard into her back. She was worried she would rip her shirt. At that point, she didn't care. It was feeling too good to move. Everything was in precisely the right place to give her an orgasm.

She heard Karlie moan as the force of her heels was deeper into her back. They were both enjoying this. She couldn't control anything anymore. She moaned and finally had her orgasm.

After moments of catching up on breathing, Taylor spoke.

"I'm sorry if my heels hurt you. I didn't even realize I had them on."

"It's okay. I was more focused on pleasing you."

"And you do it so well."

* * *

The pair mingled through the party. Karlie introduced Taylor to her friends, making small talk with them. Cara came up to them.

"Cara, I'm not sure you remember, but this is Taylor. She is my..."

"Girlfriend."

She shook her hand

She had never heard that word before. It was inviting. The three talked, and Cara explained how happy she and Sean were together and thanked her for setting them up. Karlie's mind kept drifting to the word girlfriend. When Cara walked away, she turned to Taylor grinning from ear to ear.

"Girlfriend?"

"I didn't want to be introduced as a friend, and I know you didn't exactly want to call me your dom, so girlfriend is a happy medium."

She thought of the hurt she felt when she asked Taylor what she could call her during their visit to her family. Friend.

"Why didn't you allow me to call you my girlfriend when we visited my family? Josh may have taken the hint sooner."

"I'm sorry. I was worried you could've gotten the wrong idea."

"So, when it comes to your jealousy, I'm your girlfriend, but when it comes to my family, I will get the wrong idea?"

"Do not raise your voice at me. I may be your guest, but you're still my submissive. You know how you're supposed to act."

"I am hurt right now. I don't even want to be here anymore. I'm going to tell Sean and Cara I'm not feeling well."

Taylor grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Can we talk about this when we get home?"

"I'm not going home with you right now. I need some space."

"You're disobeying me."

"And you hurt my feelings. Don't invalidate my feelings, Taylor."

She heard Taylor let out a long sigh. She hoped they were done arguing about this for the moment.

"I'm sorry, sunshine. I'll give you your space. I'll be at home waiting for you when you're ready to talk."

She hated fighting with Taylor, but the fiery part wouldn't let the songwriter win this. She was hurt, and she had a right to feel this way.

The cab ride took her to the place overlooking the city. It reminded her of the night, and she and Taylor went over the contract. She answered every question, and Taylor was as charming as ever. Maybe that was the first night she began falling for the older girl.

Karlie didn't expect to fall in love with Taylor. Feelings were involved now. She wished there was a clause in the contract on what to do about that.

* * *

It was two in the morning, and Karlie still hadn't arrived home yet. She was getting worried. She feared that maybe Karlie was thinking about voiding the contract. The two had such a deep understanding of each other that fights would hardly happen. They would talk things through civilly.

Should she punish her for disobeying her, especially in a public setting? No, there wasn't a need for it. She understood how hurt Karlie was, and she hated that she was the cause of that hurt. Feelings were on the line. It was beyond the contract at this point.

Taylor knew where Karlie had to be. Her driver drove her to the spot where they talked many months ago. She found Karlie sitting on the bench. The air was more chilly than it was the first time they spoke on that bench.

"Do you need my coat, it's chilly out here, and I know you've been out here for a while."

She spoke softly, being careful not to spook her. Karlie didn't turn her head as she spoke.

"How did you know I'd be here?"

"Because I know you, Karlie Kloss."

She sat on the bench next to the younger girl. Karlie didn't turn her head to look at her.

"I'm sorry about earlier. You were right. I was only thinking about myself when I called you my girlfriend."

"It was nice for a second, only for me to realize I can only be your girlfriend when it applies to you. I wanted to introduce you as my girlfriend to my family because you're so much more than my friend, and I didn't have a proper term beyond that."

Her mind flashed to the time at the hotel before the bench when Karlie called her best friend.

"You know when you called me your best friend that night before the beach? I never had that type of relationship with my submissives before. Our relationship is sacred, so I'm sorry I disobeyed it."

She rubbed her back through the entire speech. She needed to feel close to Karlie as she spoke those incredibly vulnerable words. Karlie finally looked at her, tears forming in her eyes as she rested her head on her shoulder.

"Thank you for apologizing. I didn't expect to overreact as I did. As you know, I usually have good self-control."

"You had every right to be upset with me."

"Can I kiss you now? I remember that night here together. I was so sad I wasn't able to kiss you then."

They kissed gently, each of them needing to apologize through it. It wasn't time to talk about anything else. They weren't ready for that conversation yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 27
Singer- songwriter Taylor Swift has never been particularly lucky in love, so much so that she has become a lonely shadow of herself. However when sh...
30.4K 963 22
Taylor has become the most famous singer in the world, and her life looks perfect on the outside. But if only people looked a little closer, they wou...
67.4K 489 102
Trinity (Fem) is a selfish Brat who is withholding sex from her girlfriend because she's bored with their sex life. She wants a BDSM relationship wit...
57.7K 3.2K 39
"A girl shadowed in darkness stands at the edge of the lake, the water gently lapping at her bare feet making the only other audible sound apart from...