make me your own (kaylor)

By plaidshirtdays-

A ballet dancer becomes Taylor Swift's latest muse, but not in the way you expect. Taylor is the owner of Sw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five

twenty

631 19 2
By plaidshirtdays-

Taylor was sitting front row at Karlie's and Sean's dance recital. Despite knowing Karlie for months, she knew very little about ballet. The only thing she was sure of was Karlie was good and managed to look gorgeous while dancing. The past few weeks have been busy for Taylor and Karlie both. Summer was the time where the songwriter decided to renew recording contracts as well as finding upcoming singers. Karlie, of course, was busy preparing for the dance recital and having fittings for various modeling gigs and photoshoots.  The two had decided they would go to St. Louis together to tell her family about her signing with an agent. Taylor agreed to go. She didn't normally accompany submissives when they saw their family. The older girl also wasn't this invested in a submissive's personal and work lives.

Someone took their seat beside Taylor. The same person brushed their lips against her ear.

"Is the dominant Taylor Swift recruiting tonight or enjoying the show?" The speaker bit softly at her ear lobe. Taylor grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Is the lovely Dianna Agron enjoying the show or recruiting?" Taylor carried the same mocking tone. She heard her giggle.

"The show I am watching now is much better looking." Dianna cooed into her ear.

Dianna Agron was a long-time friend. They had met years prior. Both women were busy with their personal lives and lifestyle. So, their meetings were not as often. It was better that way, at least for Taylor. The older girl was a muse – an actual muse.

Dianna introduced Taylor into the lifestyle. She taught the songwriter what it meant to be both dominant and submissive. They both knew Taylor was meant for the dominant side of things. It still helped Taylor become better at being a dominant when she was Dianna's submissive for a night. Dianna explained that all she needed was a night. After their night of bliss, Taylor researched the D/s lifestyle thoroughly. Even though Dianna wasn't her submissive, she was still very much a muse. She was the one who started it all.

The songwriter wanted to focus on Karlie, but she was distracted by a hand moving up her dress. She shut her eyes for a split second, and when she opened them, she saw Karlie's face. The look of terror flashed over her face when she saw her and Dianna. It made her miss the cue, and it caused her to fall. Sean rushed to her side and helped her up and walked her off the stage.

Taylor walked backstage, and she saw Sean wave her through. Karlie was sitting with her head in her hands. Panic set in. She was on the floor at Karlie's knees.

"Are you hurt? What happened?"

"I lost my footing, that's all. Luckily that was the last number, and I don't have to go back out." Sean left the two alone, and Taylor patted her knee.

"I'm happy you're okay." It was silent for a moment.

"I saw you with this gorgeous blonde woman, and I lost it. What the fuck was that, Taylor?"

That was the first time Karlie ever raised her voice to her. She chewed the inside of her cheek to keep from saying anything. She was at Karlie's work event and didn't want to make a scene. Yet, she failed to respect her.  

"You can't even keep your submissive in line. How embarrassing is that for you?" And, of course, Dianna had to witness it. Taylor quickly was at Dianna's side.

"She is none of your concern, D." Taylor hissed under her breath.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take over training her? She needs it."

"I don't need to be trained by you." Two pairs of green eyes stared at her. She grabbed Karlie's wrist and pulled her away.

"You're only making this harder on yourself. Sunshine, you know I hate to do this, but you disrespected me twice. Go to your dressing room and drop to your knees."

After Karlie left, Dianna gave her a knowing smile.

"I wasn't aware she was a feisty one. You seem to like those."

"Yeah, D. So do you."

"You handled her well."

"Don't praise me for something I know how to do."

Dianna cupped her cheek before she kissed it gently.

"It's always good to see you, darling."

Just like that, she was gone. Like always.

When Taylor reached the dressing room, she slammed the door shut. It made the taller girl jump a bit. Her head was still down, and her arms were around her back. She walked over and grabbed her neck to help her to her feet.

"Do you know how much you embarrassed me tonight? Karlie, this was supposed to be your night. You messed up because you saw some woman with me." Taylor let go of her neck so that she could cup her cheek.

"You're sweet to be jealous. It even turned me on. Yet, it felt like you didn't trust me. You made it more obvious when you came into our private conversation."

She kissed Karlie hard against her lips and began to rub her through her leotard. After a few moments, she stopped her actions.

"Go take your bow. You deserve it. I'll be in the limo for you."

* * *

Karlie was stripped naked in the shower on her knees. The water was ice cold. Her eyes remained open, and she had not been allowed to speak since she entered the dressing room at the show. Taylor didn't have to tell her that part because Karlie already knew what was expected of her. The dancer had grown so fond of the paddle that they hadn't used that in a long time. Cold showers seemed to be the perfect punishment for Karlie.

Taylor reached inside the shower and turned it off. She helped Karlie out and wrapped her in a towel. She kissed her forehead before she spoke.

"You did wonderful tonight, sunshine. I was in awe of you."

The dancer remained mute, and her eyes remained down.

"You can speak now. Your punishment is over."

Karlie instantly raised her head.

"Thank you, Taylor. It means a lot to me that you were there." Taylor kissed her gently.

"There is no place I'd rather be than supporting you. Let's lie down?"

Taylor and her exited through the bathroom door, which led to her bedroom. They took a shower together in her room prior, and they had play sessions in it too, but this was something entirely new for both of them. She was allowing Karlie to stay. The taller girl let the towel fall to her feet before she climbed into bed. She quickly got under the covers, and Taylor cuddled next to her. She kissed her hair before she spoke.

"Karlie, I think you're the perfect submissive." She rolled so they could face each other.

"What, how? I messed up tonight. I embarrassed you in front of that woman."

"We're human. We make mistakes. You took your punishment for it. It's okay. When you took off the towel before you got into bed, I didn't have to tell you. You read my mind. It's like we're in sync." Taylor tried to make her voice as genuine as possible.

"I feel the connection too." They laced their hands together. Taylor debated on how she should address the Dianna thing or if she should. She never let anyone know about her previous dom/sub relationship. It was private. Much like her bedroom, but she trusted Karlie. She trusted Karlie with everything. 

"Her name is Dianna. I used to be her sub. She introduced me to the lifestyle. Seeing her tonight took me by surprise. All I want to do is make her proud."

"And, I made it worse. Taylor, I'm so sorry. I didn't know." Taylor kissed her gently on the lips to hopefully dismiss Karlie's worry.

"It's not about her anymore. It's about you. You make me proud. You make me proud to be your dom."

"I am happy to be your submissive, my love."

"How are your feet? I know you've mentioned that usually after recitals, they're pretty sore."

"Oh, they are throbbing in pain, but I'm used to it."

"Hang your feet to the edge of the bed. Let me have a look."

"Taylor, please, you don't have to."

"That was an order."

Karlie playfully rolled her eyes, knowing she was playing that card on purpose. She let her feet hang off the bed as Taylor examined what the dancer put her feet through.

There were minor cuts all over her feet, especially the toes. Luckily the bleeding had stopped thanks to the cold water. She knew they still had to be taken care of.

"Can I wash them for you? I'll put bandaids on them after."

"Yes, you can. Use lukewarm water and soap. It's a basic remedy, but it works."

Taylor stepped into the bathroom to get two washcloths, soap, and bandaids. One washcloth for the soap and water, the other to dry off her feet.

She gently rubbed the washcloth all around her feet and toes, being as gentle as she could.

"I never expected you to be this caring. I mean, I know you're prompt in aftercare, but this is unexpected."

She reached up and gave her a sweet short kiss on her lips.

"I care for you a lot, and I hate to see you in pain. I like taking care of you."

"It's much appreciated. I'm usually the one doing this on my own."

"If you ever need my help with this again, don't be afraid to ask."

"Thank you. They're already feeling better."

Just then, both cats made their way into Taylor's bed. Their attention was now on the balls of fur.

"My cats never sleep in my bed with me."

"That's because they sleep in my bed with me." Karlie stuck her tongue out at the older girl. It caused Taylor to giggle.

"Maybe I should just let you sleep in here permanently then?" The dancer beamed at her words but continued to play with the cats.

Olivia and Meredith  even knew she was the one.     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.5K 42
flashback when you met me your buzzcut and my hair bleached... ---- When English Actress Kaia Browne decides to attend the Met Gala, she never expe...
18.6K 412 18
**I am rewriting this story! I don't like the way it turned out*** Taylor 's daughter is finally going into kindergarten, and she is planning on gett...
43.8K 2.6K 23
❛❛Please,❜❜ she pleaded in a whisper. ❛❛Let me go,❜❜ ❛❛No,❜❜ Karlie replied firmly, keeping her in place. ❛❛Not until you tell me you don't want this...
30.4K 963 22
Taylor has become the most famous singer in the world, and her life looks perfect on the outside. But if only people looked a little closer, they wou...