The Shepherd and the Salesman

By Thatpotato10

Ili meets up with an old friend after many years. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to be in good health. After... More

Bringing Him Home
Plagued by the Mind
How the Tables Turn
The Mind of the Unwell
Impatience
Exploratory Activities
Fuckface
Clean and Comfortable
The Cruelty of the Gods
A New Feeling
"What's Wrong With Me!?"
Just A Bit Warm
Unknown Caller ID
Rekindling
Him.
Confession Of Rediscovered Love
Teenager's Prank
Irresponsible Work Ethic (PT. 1)
Irresponsible Work Ethic (PT.2)
Webb Paige Addison's Formal Apology
Mr. Rofone's Worker
Beast Within.
Sly Bird
Blast From The Past
Home Again
Oh...?
The Punishment Of Christ
You Idiot...
Another Him
Woe Of The Broken Home
Whoops...
Who Could That Be?
A True Monster
Visitor Of The Corvid Kind
I promise.
Town Square All To Ourselves
The Broken Plate
I Know Who You Pretend I Am
Forever
Gay Idiots
Suck It Up, Ili.
Where It Truly Began
Sleazeball
Okay.

The Animal

2 1 0
By Thatpotato10

Spamton woke up as Ili gently nudged him and jolted in fear as he came face to face with Ili's reflective, animal-like eyes. "AH!! J-JEEZ- YOU [[scared me]]!!" Spamton laughed. Ili didn't respond. He just stared blankly at Spamton. "..." Ili remained silent and handed Spamton a plate with rice and curry and walked away, sitting in the seat across from him. Not a word was spoken.

Spamton stared with concern, putting the plate down and adjusting his glasses.
"... H-HUN...? [[sweet pea]]...? YOU... YOU ALRIGHT?" He asked with concern. Ili nodded blankly, eating his own plate of food silently.
"... ALRIGHT..." Spamton said, beginning to eat as well.

He briefly gazed up at Ili, whose animal-like eyes were clearly visible without his glasses on... his expression was completely blank, lacking any emotion. Spamton felt a deep sense of unease.

"... YOU'RE... ACTING [[really weird]]... ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE -"

"I am fine." Ili interrupted in a blank tone, Spamton just sat, taken aback. "... YOU... YOU"RE KINDA SC4RING ME, ILI...." Spamton said with an impulsive giggle, tapping his thigh nervously. "... I'm just a little tired." Ili responded, sighing.

"... A-ALRIGHT..." Spamton said quietly.

The two ate in silence for a long while until Spamton finally spoke up.
"... ILI... YOU'VE GOT A GOOD [[memory card]], RIGHT?" Spamton asked. "... I do, why?" Ili asked, curious. "... HOW DID WE MEET?" Spamton asked with a smile. Ili's expression softened a bit.

"... I think I can recall..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 668 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...
10 1 8
"And so this is what the death of fear looks like: Eternal happiness in you..." A few months after the final events of Sunrise, Pink and Orange have...
53.6K 2.7K 44
On his first day of college, Type meets his old childhood friend, Tharn, both deciding to rekindle their old friendship. The rebuilding of their frie...
18.6K 529 12
"Please, keep your blood. I don't want it spilled at all, let alone in my name." In which DogDay survives and there's Sad Boi Hour with CatNap. This...