NOW YOU KNOW

By ananyaaxxax

" WHO A-ARE YOU " said amyra panting for breath. She was trembling and couldn't move due to the pain in her l... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
EPILOGUE
CREDITS

CHAPTER 17

1 0 0
By ananyaaxxax

*The following day in Amyra and Christine's house*

"I need to tell you something," said Christine while cooking breakfast. 

"What ?" asked Amyra while fixing the table. 

"We kissed!"

"Wait what who kissed?"

"Me and Christian!!"

"Wait wait what do you mean you kissed, when? how? like where? wtf bro I don't know about this?"

"Calm down! I'm telling you"

"CALM DOWN! YOU GOING AND KISSING HIM AND I CALM DOWN?"

"It was sudden Amy"

"I need to hear everything come here, sit down"

"It was magical Amy... he pulled me and he kissed me it was a day before the school operation. He feels for me and it wasn't just a regular kiss it felt like I was on the ice as well as on fire at the same time. I'm still getting goosebumps just thinking about it. His tongue was so sensitive fuck god!"

"Oh my fucking god, aaahhh! like that's so beautiful I'm so happy for you Christi"

"I know, I couldn't wait to tell you"

"Mhm"

"I can't wait to hear about you and Alex"

"Oh, he doesn't feel for me"

"He does I guess he doesn't know it yet. I saw it in his eyes"

"Yeah yeah you see a lot, leave talking about me now I'm really happy for you..."

Amyra hugged her, they were having their breakfast and talking about life and love. They know everything about each other from top to toe. We all need someone to listen to us, to make us feel everything new again. That 'someone' can be anyone, for them they are for each other's 'someone'. 

The party is at night...

"I have nothing to wear," said Christine with a frustrated face.

"Then wear nothing" winked Amyra at Christine.

"When was the last time you took my words seriously?"

"You talk rubbish anyways... what's to dress so much he won't even look at me," Amyra said sitting on the floor with a bunch of outfits scattered around her.

Christine is used to her ranting, Amyra always talks about things non-stop and Christine has no other option other than to listen to her... A fun fact is that they both are not into shopping which might be very weird but they would rather buy books... maybe that's why they are different yet so similar.

*In the evening after they had a good sleep in the afternoon after so long*

"Should I wear black or blue?" asked Amyra. 

"Black duh," said Christine from the washroom.

"You know I think you shouldn't wear panties it would be easier for Christian"

"Shut the fuck up, Amy".

"Oh someone is blushing".

"Why do you know me so much?"

"Well, you know why"

Christine made something to eat before going out as they are indo-american they don't get out of the house empty stomach it's something they have learned from their parents.

The party is at 8.30 p.m. Christian and Alex have come to pick their partners up from their house. Alex and Christian were in formals, they were looking exceptional more than before. They know exactly what they do to Amyra and Christine. 

"For what are they so hot and handsome?" asked Amyra.

"I don't know bro, I don't know," said Christine while they both towards them. 

They both opened their respective car doors for their woman to get in...

"You're looking breathtaking," said Alex to Amyra staring at her

"You too," said Amyra she can't hide her smile.

"You look beautifully different," said Christian to Christine with a smile on his face...

"Thank you and you always look this fine," said Christine to Christine...

"Yes I thought of trying this suit today," said Christian and moved forward to Christine ...

Christine thought he would kiss her, but he just put on her seat belt.

"Don't worry I'll not ruin your lipstick now" said Christian with a small smile.

"You talk so casually and I am dying here," said Christine with a wry look.

"How do you know I'm not dying..." said Christian. 

They both continued their conversation and drove off while...

"Amyra," called Alex to tell her something while driving, he looked at her while they were standing in the traffic.

"Yeah?" said Amyra who was looking outside the window and then faced him.

Alex just looked at her with his blue eyes so much in his eyes but didn't say anything.

"Nothing"

The four of them reached the cruise, Amyra, and Alex were 10 min late to the party. The party was crowded with people of high class and from raised society and of course, the party was beautifully organized and decorated with booze and music, and the serenity it had, it was perfect. Women from rich civilized families, millionaires, and billionaires were all around. It was a sophisticated party, with the CIA members. Anthony was also a very good friend of Grover and they were looking so attractive nevertheless their age and fine lines. The four of them walked with the girls grabbing the arm of Christian and Alex respectively. As they walked in, the room lit up and everyone looked at them.. some people were whispering something among themselves, and some just stared at them. They were looking like sophisticated power couples. The four inter-mingled among the others...

Amyra was drinking but wasn't drunk. Christine doesn't drink. There would be a ball dance and a rotation of dance partners.

"May I?" asked Alex extending his arm for her to take. Amyra took his hand.

"I can't dance," said Amyra.

"That's okay, just act like you are," said Alex while holding her close in his arms and taking small steps so that before going to the next partner he can spend more time with her.

Christian and Christine are also together dancing... 

"I want to keep you this close to me always," said Christian to Christine and she blushed

At the other end of the room 

"I don't wanna leave you, I want to know what forever feels like with you," said Alex to Amyra whose eyes dilated when he said those words.

The four of them were dancing when it was time to switch their partners, Alex left her hand and so did Christian of Christine. Amyra was dancing with the mayor's son in the city and Christine was dancing with a guy who was known to Anthony. Amyra and Christine were dancing with their respective partners. 

*After some time, Alex and Christian off the dance floor*

Alex's pov:

Why is he holding her too close... Wtf why are they so talking much? God! I'm gonna shoot him here right now. 

Christian's pov:

Is he even for real, why does she have to be so close to him... I'm not liking it.

"Why is she so near to him?" asked Alex 

"When did you start getting jealous of her?"

"As if you are not of Christine with that guy!!"

"Would it be too much if I kill him or I'm I sounding insane?" asked Alex.

"Don't do that if it was allowed I would have done it already" said Christian taking a glass from the waiter around.

Alex's pov:

What is he whispering in her ears... is she feeling uncomfortable or am I thinking too much? fuck this!!

Christian tried to stop him but Alex already went to Amyra, held her hand, and pulled her close to him. The other guy was pissed off and said "You can't take her, you really think she'll be yours"

"Haha, funny you can try but she'll remain mine"

Saying this Alex placed his lips on her in front of hundreds of people. Amyra's eyes were in shock but gulped the moment in seconds, they both melted into each other. In the middle of the dance floor with the soft music playing and the spotlight, they looked like the goddess and the god in love. They couldn't hear anything, everything felt silent just them melting into each other each time Alex pulls her closer and kisses her softly and passionately. Their eyes were closed cause all the beautiful things were felt from the heart and not seen. It was magical and beautiful.

 Christian was hooting from the other end Christine and others were in awe, some were jealous. Emma and David were blank and didn't know how to react. They both stopped kissing but were still just inches away. Alex looked at her and caressed her face. They then walked together to the other side... 

"I can't process what just happened!" said Christine to Christian

"And I don't know where is that partner of yours," said Christian with fiery eyes.

"But you are my partner," said Christine blushing...

"I'll make sure to be your one and only," Christian said pulling her by the waist. "I hate to see you getting comfy with someone else"

"Oh someone is jealous"

"Not at all" 

After their conversation, Christine went to find Amyra who was at the bar and Alex was with Christian with a few other of their close friends explaining wtf just happened.

"Bro that was mesmerizing to watch," said Christine, she can't stop smiling...

"Wait lemme catch my breath, it was so sudden bro I mean he just came he said to the guy I was dancing with, that I'm his, and then kissed me," said Amyra putting her hand on her face in a pool of feeling every emotion. 

"I know exactly how you feel.. aah! can't remove this picture from my head" said Christine...

"I'm gonna get drunk now, you coming?" said Amyra heading towards the bartender...

"Don't drink too much. I don't drink Amyra! you know it " said Christine and headed towards the other girlfriends who were dying to talk to her. 

"Urgh! Such a bore!"

Alex was busy with the party people he didn't have that much time to interact with Amyra but he did come to her to ask her if she was okay or not...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 2.3K 34
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
91K 6.7K 19
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
12.4K 1.3K 56
I shut my locker and started making my way towards my next class . I was already late and the hallway was almost empty . I picked up my pace . Sudden...
53.1K 3.2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...