✓After the big guy Xiuzhen dr...

By ruwen05026

Author: Chitose Zhao Category: Crossing Rebirth As the last cultivator of the Last Law Era, Song Xi had only... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
End

63

515 15 7
By ruwen05026

Chapter 63

The young man's eyes were bright, and the residual depression on his face disappeared, as if he had the backbone of the main heart in an instant, even if it was only the name of the other party.

Looking at such a nephew, Qian Jinze was a little shocked in his heart.

The Yuanbao gene fell, even if he learned the ancient martial arts of the Song family, his strength would not exceed the C level, and the entire Qian family knew about this.

But just now, he immediately felt that the strength of his little nephew was no worse than him!

It can even be said that he is stronger than him.

Obviously he has not been injected with a gene agent, but he can win over him, a person with a genetic grade B, how can this not surprise him?

Hearing this, a deep curiosity emerged in Qian Jinze's heart: "Your master, is the little girl named Song Xi from the Song family?" Is she really better than you? That

little girl is not old at first glance, if she is stronger than Yuanbao, isn't her strength still above Grade B?

Qian Jinze didn't believe it, he was a more real person, and he was going to find Song Xi right now to see where that little girl was powerful? It was even possible for Yuan Bao to respect her so much.

He could still see the attitude towards the master between his nephew's words. Yuanbao really believed Song Xi from the bottom of his heart, respected her and adored her.

That's really strange.

You must know that the master who taught Yuanbao to learn ancient martial arts since he was a child did not get such true respect from him.

The uncle and nephew walked out of the cockpit and came to the rest area in the center of the starship, this starship was the Qian family's private starship, and the passengers were all the children of the Qian family on star No. 4, and there were not many people in total, only more than forty people.

There were few people in the rest area, and when something happened to the Qian family, everyone could not relax, and the huge rest area was silent.

Tai Shangzong and his party stayed in the small garden, and when they arrived in the universe, they suddenly came to an environment without aura, and everyone felt a little uncomfortable.

It was as if the fish had left the water, and the feeling of depletion was very uncomfortable.

Since they began to cultivate immortals, they have become accustomed to breathing Spiritual Qi, allowing Spiritual Qi to circulate in the body at all times, and where Spiritual Qi passes through, it will also bring a relaxed and comfortable comfort, as if the whole person has been purified, and the whole body is comfortable and light.

On the entire starship, only the small garden had the most spiritual energy, and everyone subconsciously came here.

Nanxun was watching the current affairs news broadcast on the Star Network, paying attention to the news on the 21st star, Li Zhibo was holding the work of a mechanical design master, and Song Li was holding a small sword with a slap in his hand, flying over his fingertips.

Only Song Xi sat quietly by the window, his eyes closed as if he was sleeping.

When Qian Jinze came over, he saw such a scene.

His feet had just stepped into the garden, and there was still some distance from that side, and several people sitting turned their heads to look over.

Qian Jinze paused in his steps, he landed almost silently, how did they find him? Or is it just a coincidence?

The next second, however, he vetoed the idea.

I saw that the girl by the window opened her eyes and slowly looked at him.

The two looked at each other, and the girl's black eyes were dark and deep, without the slightest emotion, and her eyes revealed a trace of desolation and heaviness.

In a trance, Qian Jinze had the illusion that he was looking at the starry sky of the universe.

A sense of trembling rose from the heart, like a weak beast meeting a powerful enemy, and a string called instinct in his mind tightened, crying out for danger and fear. Qian Jinze's throat dried up for a moment, and he subconsciously took a step back.

After retreating, he suddenly came to his senses and realized what he had done.

With just a face-to-face effort, he took the momentum of the other party and unconsciously retreated!

Qian Jinze's expression quietly became solemn, and he already believed eight points in his nephew's words.

That girl, definitely not ordinary!

This thought only happened in an instant, and as soon as Qian Jinze came to this conclusion, he saw the girl's eyes by the window blink, and her expression instantly returned to normal.

The original trembling majestic aura disappeared silently, and her eyes became soft, like shallow lake water, calm and indifferent.

"Master!" Yuan Bao shouted.

Qian Jinze followed his nephew to the front of the group, he looked at Song Xi and stretched out his hand: "Hello, I am the third uncle of Yuanbao, my name is Qian Jinze."

At this time, he no longer had the idea of competing with this girl, and even took the initiative to step forward to make friends with the other party, using the etiquette of ordinary people.

Song Xi smiled slightly, reached out and shook Qian Jinze.

The girl's hands were slender and soft, with a slight coolness, and they parted with only a slight touch.

Her posture was extremely calm, not humble or promiscuous, even in the face of the overtures of the people of the Seven Great Families Qian Family, she was not flattered in the slightest, and it seemed to be taken for granted.

"Hello, I'm Song Xi."

The calmer she behaved, the more Qian Jinze dared not despise her.

However, Qian Jinze did not mention the competition, but Yuanbao said directly: "Master, I said that you are better than me, but the third uncle does not believe it, he said that he wants to compare with you."

Qian Jinze's face froze suddenly, he scolded two little rabbit cubs in his heart, coughed a few times, and said awkwardly in the girl's inquiring gaze: "Just a little curious."

Song Xi looked at Qian Jinze with a smile and said, "What do you want to compare?"

"Wrench the wrist." Yuan Bao hurriedly answered.

He is not stupid, when he was a child, the third uncle always deliberately bullied him, an adult and a child compared to his wrist, when he was a child, he did not win, but now it is different.

No matter how gentle people are, they also have tempers, and good tempers like ingots will also take revenge.

"Then Bibi, but I have a few other apprentices, let's start with the apprentices first, right?" Song Xi looked at the other three and asked for everyone's opinion.

The other three naturally had no opinion: "Okay."

Qian Jinze was just driven to the shelves, and a few teenagers wrenched their wrists, and the movement here quickly attracted the attention of other people in the starship, and many people came to watch.

Everyone knows Qian Jinze, Taishangzong and his group, but the Qian family is not familiar, and they only know that they are friends brought by Yuanbao.

This time Qian Jinze and other children competed with each other's wrists, and everyone was surprised and amused.

"Headmaster, how do you compare with human students? You're bullying the small. "There is humanity.

Qian Jinze also can't get off the stage, and Yuanbao is to tease him to play, this will really be compared with people's children, winning is not martial, losing is more humiliating.

It's just that the words have been said, but it is difficult to take it back.

He could only mumble the rabbit cub in his heart, and said with a smile: "Play, active atmosphere, everyone should not be so tense." The

first one to compare with Qian Jinze is Li Zhibo, Li Zhibo looks like an ordinary big boy, and it is nothingThe breath of the big guy, Qian Jinze felt a little at ease, and felt that he would definitely win.

Li Zhibo was still enthusiastic and said: "Third Uncle Qian, you remember to release me water, I am the weakest in our division."

As a result, as soon as the two shook hands, Qian Jinze clicked in his heart.

The young man looks like a weak reader, the strength in his hand is not small at all, Qian Jinze has exhausted all his strength, and he can only wrench it with him.

The two of them competed, Li Zhibo stood up, and Qian Jinze's forehead was bruised.

The onlookers noticed that something was wrong, why did Principal Qian look like he was going to lose? Isn't he a B class?

Someone said enviously: "This classmate's genetic level must be very high, right?"

While wrenching his wrist, Li Zhibo could also answer people's questions: "Huh? I'm grade E, and I haven't injected a gene yet.

Everyone was stunned, and Qian Jinze also seemed to be stunned for a moment, and then he was suppressed by Li Zhibo's snap.

Li Zhibo won, and said with a smile: "It's all Uncle Qian who releases water, otherwise I can't win."

Everyone

in the audience also had such an expression, and there was humanity: "The principal's release of water is also too real, and I thought I was really going to lose with that expression just now." Third

Uncle Qian: "..."I really lost!" Didn't release water at all!

The next one is Nanxun, many people in the Qian family know Nanxun, seeing that she wants to wrench Qian Jinze's wrist, he quickly told Qian Jinze: "Xiao Nanxun is not yet an adult, principal, pay attention to some strength, don't hurt people."

Qian Jinze had a stiff smile on his face, originally he also thought that Nanxun was a little girl, this time he should always win, right?

Half a minute later, Qian Jinze was defeated again under the gaze of everyone.

Nanxun also smiled: "Third uncle, how can you release water?" It's not fun, it's not fun, the third uncle is not serious.

Qian Jinze rubbed his sore wrist, bathed in the comforting eyes of everyone "the principal is really a spoiled child", and the whole person was not good.

Nan Xun finished the competition and then Song Li, this time the competition process was unexpectedly fast, Qian Jinze just waved his hand, and before a second arrived, he was firmly pressed on the table, completely resisting incompetence.

Someone couldn't help shaking his head: "No, Principal, didn't you put the water quite well just now, why was it suddenly so perfunctory this time?"

Qian Jinze couldn't stand it at all, and turned his head to look at the crowd: "How about you come to compare with them?"

Song Xi has been watching all this with a smile, seeing that Qian Jinze was made mentally collapsed by several people, she asked out loud: "Third Uncle Qian, do you want to compare with me?"

Qian Jinze waved his hand again and again, he believed it, Li Zhibo said that he was the weakest of all people, not modesty but big truth!

"No comparison, no comparison, I can't compare to you."

He couldn't imagine how strong Song Xi should be as the master of these people?

At this moment, Qian Jinzenei's mood couldn't help but give birth to a question: Are they really learning ancient martial arts? Is the Song Clan Guwu really so strong?

The onlookers also thought that they were joking, and they didn't see that everyone was really here, after all, they didn't believe that Qian Kanazawa would lose to a few students.

However, Qian Jinze's comparison has driven the interest of many people, seeing that Qian Jinze is not compared, someone came forward and said: "I'll try, I don't release water, who of you can take me down, I'll give him a hundred federal dollars." That

person's genetic grade was grade C, a side branch disciple of the Qian family, and in the third grade of comprehensive college, his eyes lingered on Song Li.

Obviously, the contest is just an excuse, the real purpose is to get acquainted with a beautiful person.

He asked Song Li to compete, but Song Li only glanced at him lightly, and raised his chin at Li Zhibo: "You win over him first."

The man also thought that Song Li and Li Zhibo were lovers, and he was a little unconvinced in his heart, he was a child of the Qian family, and this Li Zhibo heard that he was just a poor boy from a mineral star.

At that moment, he said to Li Zhibo: "Let's compare."

Li Zhibo didn't care: "Yes." The

battle between the two young men began, and everyone else was watching the show, only to see Li Zhibo and the man standing on either side of the table, clasping their hands.

Qian Jinze will be a little unbearable, he can't win in the B grade, what is the use of the C grade?

Sure enough, in the next instant, the battle was over.

The Qian family disciple was easily pressed down on the table by Li Zhibo, his face was incred, his face was red, but his hand still couldn't lift half a point.

Li Zhibo was still pouting: "Oh, don't put water, you can't try it with my master sister if you release water."

Only then did everyone realize that something seemed wrong.

That Qian family disciple was so hard that his face was distorted, and his face was bloodshot and red, how could he release water like this? And there is no reason to release water at all, is it?

When he was let go, the man froze for a while, and then turned to look at Qian Jinze: "Principal, you just ... Is there no water release at all?

Meeting the inquiring eyes of all the clansmen, Qian Jinze raised his hand to wipe his face, and said with a dry smile: "When did I say that I released water?"

He pointed to Song Xi and sighed, "I really can't compare to them."

The eyes of everyone looking at Song Xi and several people suddenly became different.

Don't look at them compared to a small wrench, but the meaning is not small, the wrench wrist has no skills, only absolute strength competition.

These four young people did not inject genetic drugs, but the strength of each of them exceeded the B level!

"Third Uncle Qian is too humble, we just practice ancient martial arts, so our strength is a little stronger." Facing everyone's gaze, Song Xi smiled lightly.

But this time, no one believed it.

What ancient martial arts can make people's strength surpass B-level?

After that, a few more people came over to compare with Li Zhibo and their wrists, and it was basically certain that their strength surpassed the B level, but it was not as good as the A level.

Everyone was curious about how they did it, but if the Taishang Sect didn't say it, everyone in the Qian family wouldn't break the casserole and ask the end.

This group of teenagers has secrets, but what the secret is, everyone can only guess.

Strangely, no one tried Song Xi from beginning to end.

For some reason, once they met the girl's flat eyes, everyone subconsciously did not dare to approach at willIt is an instinctive foreshadowing, and it is like the aura around the strong, which invisibly tells them that they must not be presumptuous and disrespectful.

This person, they can't afford to mess with.

A wrench competition allowed several people from the Taishang Sect to quickly integrate into this starship, I don't know if it was influenced by the ingot, and everyone in the Qian family was very friendly to the Taishang Sect.

After a few days of travel, several people from the Taishang Sect have made new friends.

Li Zhibo met several students of mechanical design in the comprehensive university, and often exchanged and learned from each other these days, and Song Li was talking to the A-level geneticist who was a teacher in the comprehensive university every day, the teacher is a very handsome beautiful sister, or metal ability, Song Li learned a lot of useful battle skills with her.

The atmosphere on the starship also changed from lifeless to lively.

The starship arrived at Star 11 on the third day, but because it was in a hurry, it did not stop and went directly through Star 11 to the wormhole leading to Star 20.

When passing by Star 11, Li Zhibo looked at the huge, shining pearl-like planet outside the window, and exclaimed that he had never seen the world.

He bought a long-distance ticket when he went to school, did not go to Star 11, and saw the most prosperous planet in the Federation for the first time.

As a transportation hub, Star 11 is surrounded by countless space stations, which are bright all year round, carrying the caravans and starships of the entire Federation, and are as lively as a bazaar.

The light emitted by the space station can be seen from far away, which makes the entire 11th star like a pearl in the night, and like a beacon on the sea, extremely dazzling.

Nanxun introduced to Li Shibo: "Star 11 is particularly prosperous, almost the entire planet is a variety of shopping malls and commercial streets, many children of the family love to come here to sweep goods, I have been here a few times before, it is a shopper's paradise."

"And there are a lot of novelties here, some caravans find good things and will sell them here, and the 11th star almost leads the trend of the entire federation..."

"No wonder the Yue family is so rich." Li Zhibo sighed.

Nan Xun also nodded: "Yes, the Yue family is really too profitable, isn't my family selling mecha?" If you open a shop here, you have to pay a large tax on it, and do you know that the starships are all produced by the Yue family? The public starships you used to ride on were all about sending money to his family.

Li Zhibo was puzzled: "How come the benefits are all from the Yue family?" Your family will build mecha, why don't you build a starship to get a piece of it?

Nanxun shook his head: "I don't know about this.

Qian Jinze came over at this time and said, "Because the core technology of manufacturing starships is in the hands of the Yue people." The starship's center console, as well as the energy device, has never been cracked by others.

Speaking of this, he paused for a while, and then said: "It's like wormhole technology is monopolized by the Zhong family. " The

Yue family and the Zhong family are strong allies, belonging to a strong alliance. The Xu family has an academy star in hand, so they can be left alone. The Song family declined, and the Zhou Qian family had to choose an alliance under the coercion of the Zhong family and the Yue family.

As for the Lan family, many years ago, the Lan family tried to break away from the federation and establish themselves as a battalion, but was finally suppressed by the Zhong family. The Lan family simply set up a star travel group by themselves and wandered the universe all year round.

Nominally one of the seven major families, in fact, it has long been out of this circle.

The No. 16 star area where the Lan family is located has also become a famous chaotic area, all the star brigades are stationed in that area, the forces are chaotic, lack of order, ordinary people rarely set foot in the No. 16 star area, after all, the □□ is prevalent there, full of all kinds of supernatural and spiritual powers, and I don't know when I lost my life.

It is said that it is the seven major families, but it is actually two major families, and the other five vassals who are surviving.

"How many years has the wormhole appeared, and no one has really cracked it?" Li Zhibo was very puzzled, wormholes have been out for nearly a thousand years, can it be that no one can decipher the mystery except the Zhong family?

Qian Jinze shook his head: "No." Maybe even if there were, that person wouldn't dare to go against the Zhong family.

He didn't want to continue the topic, because the more he thought about it, the more hopeless it felt. For ordinary people, those two families are like two mountains, pressed on the head is breathless.

Human beings' food, clothing, shelter and transportation are in their hands, and from birth to death, they cannot escape their control.

Qian Jinze turned his eyes and saw Song Xi sitting by the window not far away, she never seemed to leave that position, no matter when he came over, he could see her figure.

One night, he suddenly woke up to go to the restaurant to find a drink, when everyone else was asleep and the girl was still sitting alone by the window.

"Why is your master sitting there all the time?" Qian Jinze asked Li Zhibo.

Li Zhibo said mysteriously: "This is a secret, I can't tell you." "In fact, it was Master who said that she wanted to comprehend the way of space and let them not disturb her.

I heard that in space, the voice of the way of space is the most obvious. However, Li Zhibo tried to listen to it many times, but he could not hear anything.

Qian Jinze probably also knew that there must be some reason why Song Xi was sitting there. Because when he saw her that night, he wanted to ask her if something was wrong, but when he walked towards her, he found himself in one place.

He walked several steps, but the distance between the two did not closer, as if there was an invisible force that prevented him from disturbing the girl who closed her eyes and slept.

Qian Jinze did not tell anyone about his discovery.

The starship passed through the wormhole of Star 11 and after another two days of sailing, finally reached the Star 20 space station. From here, to Star 21, you can only walk in space, and there will be no wormholes.

A group of people disembarked from the starship on the 20th, and the situation of the 21st star is still unknown, they need to wait and see, or wait for the Federation Legion to arrive on the 21st star, and then return with news.

In the end, there were less than twenty people left, and there were not many people, so Qian Jinze changed to a small starship and set off again with everyone.

At this point, everyone's mood once again slumped, which is inevitable, all arrived at the door, everyone's mood naturally became more and more anxious.

The starship gradually became silent, and as the starship sailed towards the endless cosmic starry sky, the shadow of Star No. 20 behind it gradually disappeared, and no one spoke.

No one could have predicted what would greet them.

A broken planet, a devastated home? Or the news of the death of a family member? Or have those star beasts not left yet, and they used to be sheep in the mouth?

Qian Jinze said: "There are still fifteen days, the legion will leave before us, it is expected that they will be able to reach the 21st star within a week, and soon there will be news, and everyone cheers up."

A comprehensive college student said with red eyes: "For so long, the yellow cauliflower is cold, I really want to go back early, if my parents are in trouble, I can still save them."

Yes, why is this not the voice of everyone?

If you go earlier, you can also rescue a little faster.

No one noticed that the girl sitting by the window suddenly opened her eyes, and the universe under her eyes was as deep as the boundless universe, and it was vast.

An invisible fluctuation came from her, and only a few people from the Taishang Sect noticed it.

"Master, are you awake?" Li Zhibo said in surprise.

There was silence in all directions, and this sound attracted everyone's attention.

Li Zhibo and several people did not care, they stared at Song Xi closely, at this moment, Song Xi was different in their eyes, that body was deep and abyss, and seemed to be erratic, if you close your eyes, in their perception, there is no one at all where Song Xi is.

She seemed to be there, and she didn't seem to be there.

Song Xi's changes also attracted the attention of others, even if they did not cultivate immortals, they could detect that this girl had changed.

The momentum on her body was even thicker, and when she looked over with a pair of clear black eyes, everyone's minds were blank, and they seemed to be deterred in an instant.

"Third Uncle Qian, I wonder if we can change spaceships?" The girl asked with a slight smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 54 61
Author: Okinawa Xiaocheng Category: Crossing Rebirth Long Aotian System A Zero conscientiously cultivated the little wretches into Long Aotian and pr...
18.3K 344 75
Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on one-third of the star field, there are t...
6.7K 144 174
Author: Favorite cherry meat Category: Online game science fiction Release time: 2021-07-19 Latest: Chapter 174 The end of the world is coming, and Y...
82.8K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...