Liam Payne sickflicks part 2...

By HPandGWforever2

Part 2 of Liam Payne sickflicks More

Liam memory loss (Request)
Liam hurt whilst filming naughty list
Liam IBSC (request)
Liam sick
Liam hurt at the All of those voices premiere
Liam paralysed part 2
Liam sick at school
Liam gets hit by a car
Liam blind part 3
Liam sick whilst camping
Liam paralysed part 3
Lirry- Liam haemorrhoids (Request)
Liam hurt whilst filming sunshine
Liam autism part 4 (request)
Liam autisum part 5 (request)
Liam little headspace part 1 (request)
Liam little headspace part 2 (request)
Liam little headspace part 3 (request)
Liam hurt on stage
Liam hurts his finger (Request)
Liam exhausted
Liam injured in a house fire (request)
Liam bullied at school TW
Liam kidney failure on his birthday
Liam infection on Niall's birthday
Kid Liam sick (Request)
Liam cochlear implants part 2
Liam sick after a waterfight
Liam blind part 4
Liam colour blind
Liam paralysed part 4
Niam family- Liam sick (request)
Liam blind part 5
Ziam- Liam sick after an arguement
Lirry- Liam sick after an argument
Lilo- Liam sick after an arguement
Niam- Liam sick after an argument
Liam choking
Liam paralysed part 5
Liam sick and homesick
Liam greif
Liam sever food poisoning
Liam sick at home
Liam flu
Liam extremely sick on the bus
Liam raped by a male fan
Liam insomnia
Liam thinks he is bus sick but he is actually sick
Liam migrane whilst recording
Liam stomach bug
Liam bladder infection (UTI)
Liam extremely sick they have to cancel the concert
Liam strep throat
Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 1 (Request)
Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 2 (Request)
Liam sick from one of the kids (Request)
Liam blind part 6
Liam left behind
Liam paralysed part 6

Liam injured at school

231 9 0
By HPandGWforever2

Ages
Niall- 16
Louis- 16
Zayn- 15
Harry- 15
Liam- 15
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

We are all in year 11. Louis and I have been together for about 18 months. Louis is very protective of me. It sometimes gets quite suffocating but I don't mind it most of the time. We are walking back to the dressing rooms from the end of PE. We were in the gym that is attached to the school.

I am walking ahead of my friends I am on the last flight of stairs and I miss a step I fall down all of the last flight of stairs banging my head on a couple of steps. I tried to catch myself after I banged my head on the first step. I land funny on my right arm. I whimper in pain. I hear people running down the rest of the stairs. I hear Louis saying "Li are you alright? Does anywhere hurt?" I whimper and say  in pain "My head, chest, right arm and my left knee" I hear Louis saying to the others "Can someone please go and get a teacher." I see their feet walks away and I feel Louis gently touch my back.

Louis pov

We are walking downstairs. Liam is slightly ahead of us. I don't like it when I can't see him. I know how clumsy he is. I want to be able to protect him. I hear this thud and a whimper. I instantly know it is Liam. I say to the others "That was Liam." We all run down the rest of the stairs. I see Liam sprawled at the bottom of the stairs. I crouch down by Liam and ask "Li are you alright? Does anywhere hurt?" Liam whimpers and responds sounding like he is in pain "My head, chest, right arm and my left knee" I say to the others "Can someone please go and get a teacher." They all nod and go to find a teacher

I gently touch Liam's back and say to him "You'll be alright Li, you'll be alright" Liam rubs his eyes and says "Lou I'm tired. I wanna sleep." I say "Li babe, you need to stay awake for me." Liam starts to close his eyes and says "I'm tired though Lou, let me take a nap" I say "Li stay awake for me. For a little bit longer" I continue to speak to Liam with Liam muttering some responses every now and then.

A couple of minutes later our PE teacher Mr Jones rushes in followed by Niall. He asks me concerned "Louis what happened?" I respond "Li was walking downstairs he was slightly ahead of us. He fell down the last steps. He said that his head, chest, right arm and left knee hurts and he feels tired so I think he has a concussion" Mr Jones nods and says "Liam can you hear me" Liam responds sleepily "Yeah. I wanna sleep. Lou won't let me" Mr Jones responds "Louis is right. You need to stay awake whilst we wait for the ambulance. Can you tell me where hurts?" Liam responds "Louis told you" Mr Jones nods and says "Does anywhere else hurt?" Liam says "No nothing else hurts. I want my mum." Mr Jones says "Your mum and dad is going to meet us at the hospital" I say "Sir, there is blood coming from his head" and Jones nods and checks his head.

A few minutes later the school nurse comes in followed by the paramedics. The nurse says "Liam's parents are on the way to the hospital now" we all nod and Mr Jones says "Louis, Niall you two go back to class." I say "But Liam" Mr Jones says "Liam will be alright" Niall drags me to the changing room and I say "Niall I need to know he is going to be alright." Niall says "He will be alright. Get changed and we will go to our next lesson. Zayn and Harry has already told our next teacher." I nod and get changed quickly.

Karen's pov

Geoff is driving us to the hospital my poor boy is going to be at. He fell down the stairs at school. Geoff says to me "Don't worry about Liam too much Karen. He is a strong boy. He will pull through. The nurse said that he was responsive when the boys came and told her" I nod and respond "I know Geoff but I can't help but to worry about him. Especially because of his kidney issues he has" Geoff responds "I know because you are a great mother to our three kids" I smile and say "You are a great father." We pull into the hospital and Geoff finds a parking space.

We go into the hospital and go up to the receptionist "Hello my son got brought here from school after he fell down the stairs." The receptionist asks "What's your son's name?" I respond "Liam Payne" the receptionist nods and types something on the computer and says "He is in surgery right now. I can get his doctor to come and talk to you if you want?" I nod and say "That would be great thanks." The receptionist nods and says "Have a seat and his doctor will be out shortly" we both nod and sit down in the waiting room.

After about ten minutes of waiting a doctor walks over to us and asks "Are you the parents of Liam Payne?" We nod and the doctor says "Right, I'm Doctor Smith. I'm going to be Liam's main doctor whilst he is here. Shall we get on with Liam's injuries?" We both nod and doctor Smith continues "Liam has got a minor concussion, he has shattered his right arm, fractured his left knee both of which he is in surgery for. We had to stitch up the cut on the back of his head. He also has 2 cracked rib which will heal on its own." I nod and ask "When will he be out of surgery?" The doctor responds "Probably about half an hour. Once he is out of surgery we will call you" I nod and the doctor goes back to work. I say to Geoff "Our poor baby boy." Geoff hugs me and says "He will be fine Karen." I nod and say "I know he will Geoff"

Half an hour later still Karen's pov

Liam's name has just been called. We go over to the doctor and the doctor says "Follow me and I will take you to Liam's room" we both nod and get taken to Liam's room. We walk in and see Liam fast asleep on the bed with his right arm bandaged up a bandage on his head. I sit in the chair next to his bed and gently take his hand and say "Oh you poor thing." The doctor says "He should wake up in the next 20 minutes or so. When he wakes up buzz so we can come and check him over" we both nod and the doctor leaves the room.

I say to Geoff "He looks so small in the hospital bed" Geoff nods and says "He does doesn't he" 20 minutes later Liam starts groaning. I gently rub his knuckles "Li open your eye for me darling" Liam groans again and opens his eyes. He whimpers out "Mum. Where are you?" I say "I'm next to you darling. How do you feel?" Liam turns his head towards me and says "I hurt." I nod and press the buzzer.

A couple of minutes later Doctor Smith walks through the door and says "Hello Liam. Glad you are awake. How are you feeling?" Liam shrugs and says "I hurt." Doctor Smith nods and says "I will put some pain medicine in your IV drip" I nod and the doctor puts the medicine in the IV. Then the doctor checks Liam's vitals. The doctor asks "Have you been told what your injuries are?" Liam shakes his head and the doctor nods and says "Your right arm was shattered, you have broken your left knee, you have cracked 2 ribs, you have got a mild concussion and we had to stitch up the cut on the back of your head." Liam nods and asks "How am I meant to go to school?" The doctor says "You will be released in a wheelchair. I don't recommend going to school straight away because it will be awkward going places in your wheelchair" Liam nods and looks away. He is going to hate this. He hates relying on people. The doctor asks "Is he alright?" I respond "He is very independent. He is going to hate having to rely on people" the doctor nods and says "I better go and check on the other patients. Buzz if you need anything." Both Geoff and I nod.

I say to Liam "Li would you like a cuddle." Liam shakes his head. I hear him sniffle and gently rub his back. He looks over at me and I see the tears falling down his face. I say "Oh Li come here." Liam buries his face in my shoulder and sobs. I rub his back. I get on his bed and gently rub his back. He says "I'm doing my GCSEs this year. I need to go to school" I continue to rub his back. Liam soon calms down and stays cuddled into me and eventually falls back asleep

A few hours later Liam is back awake. I get a text from Louis mum saying 'How's Liam feeling? Louis is worried about him.' I respond 'He's alright. I'm sure if Louis wants Liam will be up for having visitors. Liam is quite miserable at the moment and hopefully that will cheer him up.' Jay messages back saying 'Yeah. I'll ask him but I'm sure Louis would love to visit Liam.'

Louis pov

I asked my mum to message Karen since I didn't know if Liam was awake or not. My mum says to me "Louis, Liam will be fine." I nod and ask "Do we know what his injuries are?" My mum shakes her head and says "Would you like to visit Liam?" I instantly nod and say "Yeah I want to visit Liam." My mum nods and says "Alright I'll just text Karen and let her know we are on our way. Mark will stay here with the girls" I nod and we go to the car. I get in and strap myself in. My mum drives to the hospital.

Once we arrive at the hospital we go into the reception. My mum says "One of Louis' friends got brought in. We were wondering if he could go and visit him." The receptionist nods and says "What's his name?" My mum says "Liam Payne." The receptionist nods and and says "He is in room 6a. Which is just down this corridor and the 5th door on the right." We both nod and go down to Liam's room. I knock on the door and I hear Karen saying "Come in." I walk in and see Liam sat up in bed. He looks over at me and smiles.

I sit down in a chair next to his bed. I say to him "How are you feeling Li?" Liam shrugs and says "I hurt a little but not too bad at the moment." I nod and ask "What are your injuries?" Liam responds "I broke my left knee, broke my right arm, cracked a couple of ribs, a mild concussion and had stitches on the back of my head." I say smiling at him "Oh you poor thing. You have really banged yourself up." Liam nods. I say "Do the others know your injuries?" Liam shakes his head and says "No. I won't be able to go to school for a while since I won't be able to get round the school easily" I nod and say "I'll come by everyday to help you keep up." Liam smiles and nods.

Liam's pov

I am really happy that Louis is here. I want him to cuddle with me because I am cold. I look over at Louis and say quietly "Lou can you cuddle me please? I'm cold" Louis says "I don't want to hurt you." I say "You won't Lou." Louis nods and gets on the bed. I carefully cuddle into Louis side and lean my head on his shoulder. I say "I wanna tell the other boys I'm sure they are worried" Louis nods and gets his phone. He turns it on and logs in. He group calls on FaceTime.

Niall is the first to answer, followed by Zayn then Harry. Niall says "Hello. How are you feeling Liam?" I say "In pain but I'm alright." Harry asks "How badly did you injure yourself?" I respond "I have broken my left knee , broke my right arm, cracked a couple of ribs, a mild concussion and had stitches on the back of my head." Zayn says "You have really hurt yourself haven't you. Are you going to be able to go to school?" I shake my head and say "No I won't since I am going to be released in a wheelchair and I won't be able to get round the school easily" the others nod. We continue to talk for another hour before visiting hours are over. Louis hugs me gently and says "I'll come back tomorrow and help you keep up with school work." I nod.

A week later Karen's pov

Liam has been released from the hospital today. Louis and the other boys came and visited Liam everyday he was in the hospital. I am driving us home. Once we are home I get Liam's wheelchair out of the boot and go round to Liam's side. I carefully help him out of the car and I help him to sit in the wheelchair. I push him up to the house and push him into the living room. I help him on the sofa and Liam rests his foot on the coffee table. I ask "Are you comfortable enough?" Liam nods.

A few hours later Louis pov

I have just arrived at Liam's house. I knock on the door and a couple of minutes later Ruth opens the door. She says "Hi Louis come in just a warning Liam is quite sad at the moment. No one knows why. He isn't talking to anyone." I nod and walk in. We go into the living room and I see Liam sat on the sofa looking sad. I sit next to him and he looks over at me. I smile at him and he gives me a small smile but it disappears quickly. I ask him "Li what's up?" Liam just shrugs. I say "I have got your work sheets again." Liam just nods again and cuddles into my side. I just hug him and say "I'm here if you need to talk" Liam nods again and says quietly "Can you just hold me for now" I nod and say "Of course Liam."

After about an hour I help Liam with his worksheets. Once I have helped Liam with his sheets I say "I better get going babe. My mum wants me home for dinner today. I'll come by tomorrow again to help you." Liam nods and says "Bye Lou. Text me when you get home." I nod and say "I will. Love you." Liam smiles at me and says "Love you too." I walk out of the living room and say to Nicola since I see her on the way out "I have better go. My mum wants me home for dinner tonight. I have already told Liam that I would come by and help him tomorrow" Nicola nods and says "I'll let mum know. See you tomorrow." I nod and say "See you tomorrow" I leave the house and walk home.

A few months later no one's pov

Liam's cast on his arm came off after 8 weeks and the cast on his leg came off after 3 months and he had to go to physio to help gain the use of his leg back without too much pain. Liam thanked the boys and his family for supporting him during his recovery especially Louis for helping him keep up with school work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 13.4K 200
Sick fics for all the boys of 1D
182K 1.7K 59
1D sick fics
699K 7.4K 100
just some One direction sickfics!!! If you want me to write one comment a request!! Thanks