Liam Payne sickflicks part 2...

By HPandGWforever2

Part 2 of Liam Payne sickflicks More

Liam memory loss (Request)
Liam hurt whilst filming naughty list
Liam IBSC (request)
Liam sick
Liam hurt at the All of those voices premiere
Liam paralysed part 2
Liam injured at school
Liam gets hit by a car
Liam blind part 3
Liam sick whilst camping
Liam paralysed part 3
Lirry- Liam haemorrhoids (Request)
Liam hurt whilst filming sunshine
Liam autism part 4 (request)
Liam autisum part 5 (request)
Liam little headspace part 1 (request)
Liam little headspace part 2 (request)
Liam little headspace part 3 (request)
Liam hurt on stage
Liam hurts his finger (Request)
Liam exhausted
Liam injured in a house fire (request)
Liam bullied at school TW
Liam kidney failure on his birthday
Liam infection on Niall's birthday
Kid Liam sick (Request)
Liam cochlear implants part 2
Liam sick after a waterfight
Liam blind part 4
Liam colour blind
Liam paralysed part 4
Niam family- Liam sick (request)
Liam blind part 5
Ziam- Liam sick after an arguement
Lirry- Liam sick after an argument
Lilo- Liam sick after an arguement
Niam- Liam sick after an argument
Liam choking
Liam paralysed part 5
Liam sick and homesick
Liam greif
Liam sever food poisoning
Liam sick at home
Liam flu
Liam extremely sick on the bus
Liam raped by a male fan
Liam insomnia
Liam thinks he is bus sick but he is actually sick
Liam migrane whilst recording
Liam stomach bug
Liam bladder infection (UTI)
Liam extremely sick they have to cancel the concert
Liam strep throat
Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 1 (Request)
Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 2 (Request)
Liam sick from one of the kids (Request)
Liam blind part 6
Liam left behind
Liam paralysed part 6

Liam sick at school

413 10 0
By HPandGWforever2

Ages-
Niall- 15
Louis- 15
Zayn- 14
Harry- 14
Liam- 14
—————————————————————————
Liam's pov

We are all in year 10. My mum and dad has both gone on a business trip. They left this morning just after I left for school. I am going to be staying with my boyfriend Harry. We have been together for a year now. I was up half the night tossing and turning. I couldn't sleep. I walk over to my friends. I stand next to Harry and he looks at me and says "Morning Li. Your mum and dad dropped your stuff off at mine earlier" I nod and Harry asks "Are you alright? You look very pale." I nod again as the bell goes.

We make our way to our tutor room. I am sat in between Harry and Niall. Louis is sat the other side of Niall and Zayn is sat on the other side of Harry. I am glad we have all been told to ether read or revise. I have a start of a headache forming. I am exhausted.

Half way through their second lesson still Liam's pov

We are currently in history. We are watching a movie today luckily because we have a substitute teacher. The headache has now turned into a migraine and I am starting to feel nauseous. I haven't really been paying attention to the lesson. I am sat in between Harry and Zayn. Niall and Louis don't have history. I see out of the corner of my eye Zayn pointing to me. I feel a hand on my back. I look up at and see Harry looking at me concerned. He asks quietly "Li are you alright?" I nod Harry asks "Are you sure? You look like you are about to be sick" I say "I'm fine." I rest my forehead on the table and I enjoy the cooling effect on my forehead. I feel Harry rubbing my back

At break time still Liam's pov

After history I say to Harry. "I'll catch up in a minute. I need the toilet" Harry nods and asks "Do you want me to take your bag?" I nod and give my bag to Harry. I walk into the bathroom. I look around the room and I'm glad that there is no one there. I go into a stall and crash to my knees and soon I am vomiting everything I have eaten in the past 24 hours. After about five minutes I feel empty. I flush the toilet and I wash my hands. I hear the bathroom door open and I look round. I see Harry standing in the doorway. He says "There you are Li. I was getting worried about you. Why does it smell of vomit in here?" I walk over to him and bury my face in his shoulder and instantly start sobbing. I say through my sobs "I have been sick. I don't feel well"

Harry's pov just before he goes into the bathroom

Zayn and I make our way over to Niall and Louis. Zayn asks "How was Geography?" Louis responds "Boring. How was history?" I say "It was alright." Niall asks "Where's Liam?" I say "He went to the toilet." Louis and Niall nods. After a couple of minutes I say "I'm gonna go and check on him." The others nod.

I go to the bathroom. I open the door and see Liam leaning heavily on the sinks. I say to Liam "There you are Li. I was getting worried about you. Why does it smell of vomit in here?" Liam walks over to me and buries his face in my shoulder and starts sobbing. He says through his tears "I have been sick. I don't feel well" I gently hug him and rub his back and say "Let's get you to the nurses office." Liam nods and wipes his eyes.

I lead him out of the bathroom and we start to walk to the nurses office. We go to the others and I pick up Liam's bag and Louis asks "Are you alright Liam?" Liam shakes his head. I say "He's sick. I'm going to take him to the nurses office" the others nod and say "Get better soon Liam." Liam nods sadly and I lead him to the nurses office. I help Liam to sit in the chair as the nurse walks in. The nurse walks over to us and says "How may I help you?" I say "Liam has just been sick in the bathroom." The nurse nods and says "let's check your temperature Liam then we will call your mum or dad." Liam nods and says "They are on a business trip. They left this morning" the nurse nods and says "Alright." I say "He is staying with me" the nurse nods and puts the thermometer in Liam's ear and presses the button. Once the thermometer beeps the nurse takes it out of Liam's ear and says "You got quite a high temperature Liam. It is 39.5" Liam just whines and tugs my sleeve. I look at him and he says "Haz gonna be sick." The nurse gives Liam a sick bowl just in time for Liam to gag and throw up. I gently rub Liam's back as he starts crying. Liam continues to throw up for another five minutes before he collapses against me crying. I continue to rub his back.

The nurse comes over and says "Your mum will be here in ten minutes to pick him up Harry." I nod and see that Liam is dosing off. About ten minutes later my mum walks through the door and says "Poor boy. I'll take him home." I nod and the nurse says "You may want to keep an eye on his temperature. He had a really high temperature when I checked last" my mum nods and asks "What was his temperature?" The nurse says "His temperature was 39.5" my mum nods and says "alright. I'll get him home." I gently rub Liam's arm and his eyes open. Liam whines and the nurse asks "Would you like a couple of sick bowls?" My mum nods and the nurse gives the bowls to my mum. I say to Liam "Li my mum is here to take you back to mine." Liam nods sadly and my mum helps him up and supports him. My mum says "Give me his bag Harry. I'll get him home" I nod and give my mum his bag and say to Liam "I'll be home after school. See you later" Liam nods and my mum leads him out of the room. I follow and go to maths.

Anne's pov

I support Liam to my car and help him into the front seat. He manages to strap himself in and I give him the sick bowls. I say "If you need to be sick there is a few bowls there." Liam nods and I shut the door and Liam leans his head against the window. I put Liam's bag in the back. I get into the drivers seat and say to Liam "Let's get you to bed Liam" Liam nods and I start to drive off.

Once we are home I look over at Liam and see that he has fallen asleep. I smile and get out of the car. I carefully open his door and he jolts awake. I say "Come on Liam let's get you up to bed." Liam nods and I help him to unstrap and help him out of the car.

I lead him to Harry's room and say "Why don't you get into some comfy clothes and I'll get the thermometer to check your temperature" Liam nods and I leave the room. I go downstairs and get the thermometer, a glass of water and some paracetamol. I go back upstairs and find Liam laying on the bed in comfy clothes falling asleep. I say to Liam "Li stay awake for a little bit longer. Let's check your temperature and get some paracetamol inside of you." Liam nods and allows me to put the thermometer in his ear. I press the button and once it beeps I take it out of Liam's ear I say "39.3. Let's get some paracetamol inside you and you can go to sleep" Liam nods and I give him a paracetamol and he takes it with some water. He lays down on the bed and asks "Can I sleep now?" I nod and say "Yeah you can go to sleep now Liam." He nods and falls asleep. I leave the room leaving the door half open so I can hear if Liam wakes up.

A few hours later Harry's pov

I have just arrived home. I walk into the house and see my mum walking downstairs with some bedding. I ask "How's Li?" Mum says "He is not well at all. He has been sick ten times since getting him back here and he has been wanting you for the past couple of hours." I nod and say "I'll go and see him." My mum nods and I go upstairs.

I walk into my room and see Liam curled up in a ball holding his stomach. I walk into my room and sit on the bed. Liam looks up at me and instantly starts crying. I lay down next to Liam and pull him to my chest and rub his stomach. I kiss his forehead and he says "Haz gonna be sick" I grab the bucket and sit us up. I put the bucket under Liam's chin just in time for him to throw up. I rub his back as he throws up. Once he is done he says "I wanna talk to my mum" I nod and grab his phone and give it to him. He unlocks his phone and calls his mum. He puts it on speaker.

His mum answers after the third ring and she says "Hi Li. How are you?" He says "I don't feel well mum. I have been sick lots" his mum responds "Oh my poor baby. Do you still feel sick?" Liam nods and says "Yeah I do but I don't think I'm gonna be sick right now"  Liam's mum says "Oh you poor thing. I wish I could be there for you. We will be home next week Liam. Love you." Liam responds "Love you too. See you next week." His mum responds "See you next week. Bye darling." Liam responds "Bye mum" the call ends. Liam curls into me and I say "Li you feel really warm" Liam just whines.

My mum walks through the door. My mum asks "Is everything alright?" I say "He threw up again and feels really warm." My mum nods and says "I'll get the thermometer for you Harry" I nod and my mum leaves the room. She comes back in five minutes later with the thermometer in her hand. She gives me the thermometer and I gently put the thermometer in Liam's ear. I press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take the thermometer out of his ear and say "39.8. We need to cool you down." Liam just whines again and curls into me. My mum says "I'll go and run him a cool bath" I nod and say "We will slowly make our way to the bathroom" my mum nods. I find Liam some clean clothes since his clothes he is wearing now is covered in sweat. I say "Come on then Li let's get you cooled down." Liam whines and I help him up.

I lead him to the bathroom. My mum says "Keep him in the bath for at least ten minutes. I'll leave the thermometer in here so you can check his temperature" I nod and my mum leaves the room. I say to Liam "Let's get you in the bath Li" I help Liam to get out of his jumper, top and trousers  and say to him "Let's get you in the bath" I help Liam into the bath.

Ten minutes later Liam is falling asleep in the bath. I say to Liam "Let's check your temperature babe." Liam nods sleepily and I put the thermometer in Liam's ear and press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take it out of his ear and say "38.7 much better than before. Let's get you out and get you to bed." Liam nods sleepily and I help him out of the bath. He manages to get himself dried and dressed with minor assistance from me. I put his dirty clothes in the washing basket.

I help him back to my room and into bed. Liam looks at me and says "Haz can I have a cuddle please?" I nod and get into bed next to him and allow him to cuddle into me. I gently rub Liam's stomach. Soon Liam is fast asleep.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 4 days. He thanked Harry and his mum for looking after him whilst he was sick. Luckily no one else got the stomach bug

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 1.4K 114
Just some random Sickfics of One Direction. Requests are closed for now, sorry! Rankings #5 - Zaynmalik #17 - Liampayne
30.2K 287 33
This is part 2 to my other one hope you guys enjoy it.
27.8K 1.2K 12
cheater cheater pumpkin eater
181K 1.7K 59
1D sick fics