Rebels have hearts!

De TaraRianaD

Dia is not your typical teenager. She can come off as rude even though she is fighting her own demons. She ha... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1: Mr. Perfect
Chapter 2: Friends?
Chapter 3: Living next to Mr Perfect
Chapter 4: Boxing is not for the weak
Chapter 5:Chemistry is where reactions happen
Chapter 6: Men's obsession
Chapter 7: Good Girls, Do Bad Things Sometimes
Chapter 8: Asher is about to become ashes
Chapter 9: Mr. Perfects Brother Owes Me
Chapter 10: Fights
Chapter 11: Chemistry might be my favorite subject
Chapter 12: The Fine Art of Bullshit
Chapter 13: Hospital Visit
Chapter 14: Socializing with pain
Chapter 15: Feelings?
Chapter 16: She makes my heart rate pick up
Chapter 17: Who did what sh!t?
Chapter 18: Hope For Him
Chapter 19: Does she know I like her?
Chapter 20: Tears Of A Gun
Chapter 21: New dealer leader
Chapter 22: Questioning?
Chapter 23: Bills
Chapter 24: Examine the Dead Rose?
Chapter 25: Dating?
Chapter 26: Nightmares of Satan
Chapter 27: Dead girl's secrets
Chapter 28: Two Devils in the Same Room
Chapter 29: Devil Meets Dead Girl
Chapter 30: Examine the Rose or The Card?
Chapter 31: Acceptance
Chapter 32: Old Friends or Dead Friends
Chapter 33: Lip Reading?
Chapter 34: More alike than we know
Chapter 36: Hints?
Chapter 37: HELP ME
Chapter 38:Mr. Scoleman
Chapter 39: Help?
Chapter 40: Not Again!!!
Chapter 41: Asher or Ashes?
Chapter 42: Questions
Chapter 43: Help
Chapter 44: Rescue or Dead?
Chapter 45:...
Chapter 46: Dia's grandparents?
Chapter 47: Approval?
Chapter 48: Loss?
Chapter 49: RECOVERY
Chapter 50: Babies?
Epilogue

Chapter 35: Can You Outrun Your Past?

73 1 0
De TaraRianaD

Dia

"So, you just like killing people," A deep voice says from behind me. One of the same voices from earlier when I woke up. I can see a screwdriver popping out of their hoodie sleeve. They must be holding it.

My torture has begun, the pain is about to begin.

"Well, I like having a high body count but not the same as your high body count. What was it 36 bodies in one go?" the voice says, getting closer.

36 bodies I had accidentally killed with a bomb, I was twelve at the time and there were people who wanted me dead in the meeting but unfortunately, they brought company with them.

"Do you know the different ways, a screwdriver can hurt someone," the person says just as I feel the tip of the screwdriver just above my skin if he applies any more pressure to the screwdriver, it'll pierce my skin.

"No," I lie. I know some ways of hurting people with screwdrivers. It is the worst yet best way to hurt someone without anyone thinking much of you buying a screwdriver. No one ever questions you when you buy a screwdriver unlike if you buy different types of knives. You never get side eyes or dirty views; they assume you are fixing or building something.

"Well, I can demonstrate a few ways," they come closer to me, they have a deeper voice, but I do not want to assume their gender.

They start pressing the screwdriver down in my right thigh. Blood slowly starts seeping out. My jaw presses together in agony and I try biting my tongue. I do not want anyone to know they have inflicted pain. If I show them pain, they will know they are winning.

They leave the screwdriver in before pressing down on the blood.

A scream of pain comes from my mouth, tears start strolling down my face, my cheek. My head shots up, to look at the roof of the place. My other leg picks up a little trying to get free. My hands bawling up in a fist. My right leg, the pain starts radiating to my knee and ankle.

"Don't start crying, the pain has just begun. This was demonstration number one," the person leans down to aggressively whisper in my ear, "I see tears," they move the back of their hand to press against the side of my face. Slowly they move the tears from the bottom of my cheek going up the path of my tears to the top of my cheek.

Slap!

The sound echoes in the room. They hit my head; my head turns to the left side from the impact.

"We are just getting started, save your tears for someone else," they dig their thumb into my pierced skin and the screwdriver.

An agonizing scream fills the room from my lips.

"Your screams are music to my ears," they remove their thumb from my thigh. They move back to the trolley with what I assume is other torture instruments, "I should probably be wearing gloves to not have any blood left on me but the feeling of your warm blood seeping out from your body," they move behind the trolley, "it is just, you know, more pleasurable."

They look down at the items in the top part of the trolley. The trolley is painted black and has four wheels at the bottom. Something tells me this is not their first-time torturing someone and I definitely won't be the last one. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

792K 81.7K 29
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.9M 114K 42
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
997K 44.9K 27
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
1M 86.8K 137
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.