if you see these men, RUN. ||...

By dreamdoll22

GHETTO TALES If you see them, don't make eye contact. If you see them, don't say a word. If you see them...ru... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73: Quentin's Origin
Chapter 74
Chapter 75: Quentin's Origin II
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96: VEGAS (part one)
Chapter 97: VEGAS (part two)
Chapter 98: VEGAS (part three)
Chapter 99: VEGAS (part four)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136

Chapter 131

677 37 42
By dreamdoll22

Capri Martin
a few days later...
5:00am, Friday Morning
I woke up with a smile on my face which was odd considering the last month or so. But these last few days had been pure bliss. Waking up everyday to Quentin was a treat. It was either he was giving me breakfast in bed or some bomb ass head. The kind that made my legs give out.

Great start to my day actually. Then I'd go to work and he'd pick me up afterwards. Then it was either he took me out to dinner or we spent a night in the house.

But this morning had been odd. He wasn't beside me. Like at all. Not even in the room. So I figured he'd been in the bathroom, but no. He wasn't even there. But then I noticed his wash cloth had just been used and his toothbrush had moved. When I went back in the bedroom, I saw that his phone had been gone too.

He'd obviously left the house. But without saying anything? It wasn't like him. He'd usually wake me up and tell me he was going.

Checking my phone, I went to go and see if he texted or called. But no. I had no messages from him. This'd been odd and I honestly couldn't go back to sleep after this.

I wanted to know where he was and what he was doing. There was no way he was at work right now or with anybody. It was only 5 something in the morning.

I felt anxious at this point. We were going through a tough time so spending time together really healed the both of us. I was with him from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed. If not and we were at work, best believe he picked me up as soon as my shift ended.

The last couple of days we spent reconnecting and getting to talk about our feelings. He was so open with me and that was really attractive. When we first met he was all bottled up. It took him 5 years to share everything and I loved it so much.

And I loved the fact that he listened to me. He actually listened and gave me his feedback. He'd been so caring and we were falling right back into our groove. Watching movies, making each other laugh, cooking together, intimate moments such as showers together, had this nigga rubbin my feet and giving me head here and there. It was amazing. He was like my comfort person despite the terms we'd been on before.

So him being gone and me being alone for the first time in a while, had me on edge. But I wasn't going to panic. I knew he had to be somewhere. It wasn't like he left the state or country.

Clicking on his contact, I texted then tried to call him. The phone immediately went to voicemail so I tried again. The same thing happened and now felt like the appropriate time to fuckin panic.

What if he stepped outside to smoke and he got kidnapped by his lil opps. Or like what if he fuckin got arrested or some shit.

I would hate to lose this man after all we've been through. And I hated that I'd been thinking this negatively. I had to calm down before I lost my shit.

But suddenly, I got a call back from him. I was so relieved once I picked up and heard his voice again.

"Baby. I know you wonderin where I'm at. I just wanna let you know that I'm good. Okay? Don't worry bout me." He spoke before I could even say 'hello.'

"You scared me so bad." I huffed, taking a breath of relief.

"I know, I know mama. I'm sorry. I fa got to let you know cause I was in such a rush. That's my bad."

"It's okay. Where'd you go?" I questioned.

"Me and E got a last minute shipment at the warehouse. Trust me when I got the call this mornin, a nigga was tight. You think I wanna do this shit at 4-5 in the mornin? Hell nah!"

"Awwww I'm sorry bae." I pouted, playing with the edge of my covers.

"Nah it's good, it's good."

"When will you be back? I kinda wanted to go do something fun since we're both off." I shrugged, hoping he'd been coming back soon.

"Not til late tonight. The shipment kinda complicated. We gotta get it first then drop certain shit off to people. You understand, right? It's work."

"I get it." I grumbled.

"Nuh uh. I hear it in yo tone. You gettin sassy on me. Take it out."

"No because I wanted to hang with you today. You know? The whole day. Not just a portion." I huffed, dreading having to be alone.

"Aight, aight. How bout this." He sighed.

Suddenly, I gotta notification from my cashapp. $1k sent from Quentin. Loved that for me.

"Gone get ya nails and ya hair done. Then I want you to gone run up the stores and pick up a nice outfit a two so you could have options. Get some food while you at it. Okay?"

"You speaking my love language perfectly." I smiled, kicking my feet with excitement.

"I know I am. But um...I'll talk to you lata. Okay, Pri?"

"Alright. We'll talk later." I smirked, twirling my hair with my finger.

"I luh you."

"I love you more." I responded, hanging up the phone.

Guess today was gonna be a me day. But I wasn't mad at it.

And at least Quentin and I were on good terms so I didn't have that sitting in the back of my mind. Same thing with my father being a dead beat and calling me for money every 5 seconds.

I was optimistic about today being a fairly good day.

***
8:00pm
Today was a good ass day just as I hoped it would be. Literally woke up, got an early start to my day with breakfast, got ready, went to the gym, came back and showered again then I went shopping with the money Q gave me.

I felt good with this silk press, my nails and toes done, new clothes and shoes, I was living it up. And not to mention I got some good food on my way back to the house.

Didn't even mind the fact that Q had been busy all day. He couldn't even respond to me too much today. But I didn't care. I was too happy about everything else to really notice.

But I did hope he showed up back at the house soon. I did really miss him today.

Entering my building, I took the elevator straight up to my floor. Bags in one hand, my phone in the other while I spoke to Sam.

"Can't believe we're finally graduating. I'm glad I stuck out the 4 years." She huffed. "Come May I'll be moving out the dorm with Z. We had some good memories there."

"I know girl. And you were too close to dropping out bout 15 times." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"But look. I stuck it out and now I can focus on my career. You know? I wanted to start a business and here I am taking the necessary steps."

"And I'm really proud of you."

"Thank you. I'm proud of you too. You got everything on ya own girl. That's some real boss bitch shit."

"Thank you so much Sam. That means a l-" I spoke before I noticed my front door had been open.

"Girl what happen?" She chuckled.

"Hold on...I'll call you back." I squinted, trying to figure out why my shit was wide open.

Q didn't say shit about being home so this was obviously very alarming. Slowly walking through the door, I brought out my pocket knife just in case.

But I could smell a very sweet smell in the air. Like new candles lit all over the house. Upon further inspection, I realized there'd been flowers on the ground and all around.

I already knew what this was.

I turned this hood ass nigga into a romantic freak.

Putting the knife away, I smiled at all the flowers surrounding my home. They were so pretty and they smelled like heaven. One thing about red roses, they sure as hell got me in the mood. Always have.

This is exactly what that nigga was doing while I was gone. Setting this shit up. He wunt at no damn warehouse.

I could hear some good music being played too. That slow 90's R&B our parents used to listen to. I loved it. As I walked around our home, the flowers led into a bigger display in our living room. I gasped at the sight.

All of our furniture had been moved out of the way, it was so big.

This shit was gorgeous and almost brought me to tears.

Suddenly, I heard a bottle pop from beside me. It scared me for a second but when I saw Q, an instant smile was plastered on my face. Just fine as fuck with that blonde.

"You did this?" I questioned.

"Who else would?" He smirked, pouring me a glass of champagne and handing it to me.

Taking it, I took a sip and let him kiss me up. He kissed on my neck as I continued to look around the place.

"What's the occasion?" I questioned, wrapping my arms around him.

"Wanna show you, you appreciated. Feel me?"

"Oh I feel you." I smiled, hugging him tighter and putting my cup down. "That's what you were doing all day. Lyin to me about a damn warehouse!"

"Yeah. I'm sorry I had to lie but how else was I posed to keep it a surprise? I luh you a whole lot and I wanted it to go right."

"I love you too." I smiled, closing my eyes and really taking in this moment.

"And I know you been sad lately so I wanted to cheer you up. Never seen you grieve this hard and I wanted to assure you, shit gone be aight. You special as fuck. You know that right?"

"I guess." I chuckled, trying to be modest.

"Nah stop that. You know you is. You turned me, a hood ass hard ass nigga, softa than a pillow. You rare. Got me feeling vulnerable and shit. Doing shit I would neva do fa no regula bitch. You make me feel shit no otha girl eva made me feel. I love you and I wanna live my whole life with you." He spoke, pulling away from the hug and putting the champagne down. "And this last situation really struck us hard. We both learned some shit from it and...now I feel like we could grow from it. I feel like God was testin us. And now that we know what to do...we could try again. And I fasho wanna try again. Fuckin you be the best part a my day. Yo sex good as fuck and I wouldn't want it from nobody else. And best believe ima get yo ass pregnant again. I want a family with you but ion wanna make you no baby mama."

Enchanted by his words, I didn't even notice when he pulled out a ring box. A pretty one too with my name ingrained on the outside in gold letters.

"You tryna marry me Capri?" He questioned, getting down on one knee.

"Oh ima suck it good tonight!" I squealed, instantly letting a tear fall down my face.

"I-is that a yes?"

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed, sitting on his knee and bombarding him with kisses all over his face.

Taking the ring, he slid off the promise ring and slid on the engagement one on my left ring finger. That rock was HUGE and I couldn't stop staring at how nice it was.

"It got my blood infused within the band. So I could always be close to you. On some thug shit."

I couldn't believe this right now. My heart had been pounding and my stomach had been churning. I was either gonna throw up or pass out from how happy I was.

"I made this promise ta you when I was 19. I'm going through with it today and I'm makin you my wife." He spoke, staring into my eyes. "I'm serious bout havin a life and family with you. I'm not gone waste any time eitha cause life is too short. I want yo ass fa eva. You really mine. Never been mo sure bout sum in my whole life."

Now here came the tears. "I can't believe it. I'm gonna be Mrs. Capri Grey!"

"You been that but it's just gone be on paper now."

"Period!" I laughed, wiping my tears. "Shit! Now we gotta plan a fucking wedding."

"Actually...I was thinkin we do it tonight."

"What?" I chuckled, BARELY able to process being engaged.

"I say fuck it and we get married tonight. There gotta be a courthouse open somewhere."

"A-are you sure? What about our friends and family? What about your ring? What about me graduating and with you dealing, wouldn't that get in the way? What about planning for-"

"Fuck that Capri. I wanna marry you right now. We meant to be. I'm 100% sure about you. Are you sure about me?" He questioned.

I nodded my head. "Yes."

"Aight then why we wasting time?" He questioned. "Lets do this shit. Worry bout a weddin lata. I'll give you one when we got the time fa one. I promise you. It'll be big and have everything you could possibly want."

"Fuck it." I shrugged, getting off of his lap. "Let's do this shit."

"You serious?" He smiled.

"Yeah. Let's do it. Let's get married Quentin."

"Fine. Then we out." He grinned, taking my hand and kissing me on the lips.

This kiss was so passionate. So romantic and slow. I couldn't believe it right now. I was marrying Q. And by the way we were tonguing each other down...we might not make it tonight.

"Wait, wait. Let's save this fa afta." He laughed, pulling away and licking his bottom lip. "Ion think the courthouse gone be open fa that long."

"You're right." I smiled, equally excited to make this impulsive ass decision.

Before Q and I left the house, we blew out all the candles. Then we made our way downstairs. He carried me on his back as he ran towards the elevators. I couldn't stop kissing him up on our way down.

This was crazy but I was getting married.

***
Q Grey
I told myself I was finna do shit right. I realized I needed to stop saying and needed to start actually doin it. I loved this girl and I was gone tie shawty down.

Needed ha bad and I ain't wanna wait much longa. I bought ha ring a while ago, debating when I'd give it to ha. I wunt expectin it to be today but given all the shit that's happened with us, I figured we might as well just go fa it.

Losin that baby made shit so hard fa us. But what betta way to bounce back than to solidify our relationship and start a real family.

I was gone dig shawty out every night til I had another mini me bakin in the oven. Fuck it!

And this time, we was gone do it right.

Had ha suckin the soul outta me on our way to the courthouse. I was speedin, tryna catch it before it closed. I had my trap music blastin, one hand on ha ass and one on the wheel.

Head was makin a nigga weak but I had to keep it togetha til I bussed a til we got to that court house.

"Yeah. I'm fasho marryin yo ass." I mumbled, watchin ha suck it up. "You gotta fuckin mouth on you."

She was a nasty luh bitch and I loved that shit. I was in ha mouth balls deep at the red light. She was hittin the spots and givin me the business real good. Thank God my windows was tinted cause ion think anybody wanted to see this shit.

She sucked it fa a luh while longa fo I nutted. She pulled away right before it could hit ha face. But it'd been all ova ha hands.

She licked it up a little before wiping ha hands off with some baby wipes. Then like the classy lady she was, she buckled my pants back up fa me while I drove. Loved ha real bad.

"You the fuckin goat, Pri." I smirked, looking over at ha. She'd been gulpin down a bottle a water. Suckin my dick'd do that to a bitch. It was a lot to handle.

"You deserved it."

"Watch when I show you what you deserve. You gone end up pregnant 3 times ova." I smirked, pullin right up to the courthouse.

The lights were still on and there were a few cars parked outside. I parked as fast as I could then me and Pri ran to the entrance.

"Swear you gone get fucked soon as we back at the crib." I whispered, as she entered the building.

She smiled as I followed behind ha. Then we approached the lady at the front desk.

"Hi. We lookin to get married." I spoke up.

"Do you have an appointment?" She questioned. "If not, we're about to close."

"Fuck! I ain't think a that. No we don't. This was a spur a the moment type shit."

"Yeah. We didn't really plan ahead. Not really sure how it works." Pri shrugged.

We just looked young and dumb but I'm sure this lady understood.

"Look, if you make an appointment now I could make it possible for you next month. We're booked and the judge is about to go home."

Pri looked over at me and ha smile instantly dropped. I already planted the idea in ha head and now I knew we was gone stop at nothin to get what we wanted.

"Look. I know this is hella last minute, I know we late as fuck and y'all bout to gone head home but...I wanna get this shit done. I luh this girl."

"And I love him." Pri added.

Taking ha hand, I squeezed it tight. "I wanna do this now or I'm afraid it ain't neva gone get done. Please from the bottom a yo heart, consida this. Two young muh fuckas just tryna set up the rest a they lives. From black man to black woman. You know what I'm tryna say here? Do a brotha a fava."

Taking a deep breath, this lady looked at the two of us. She eyed us real good before saying anything.

"The judge is gone." She responded, pointing to a lady getting into ha car.

Both Pri and I turned around watching ha. Felt defeated as fuck until this lady finished speaking.

"But y'all are lucky I'm a qualified officiant." She smiled. "That'll be $35."

Both Pri and I shot each otha a look. Both happy a fuck and I neva smacked two 20's on a table so fast.

"Thank you so much!" Pri exclaimed with ha bright and pretty smile.

"Fill this form out and let me know when y'all are ready." She smiled.

Handing us the form, we took it and sat down. We took our time filling it out, making sure everything had been correct. This was gone be our official marriage license so shit had to be accurate.

But before we could hand it in, I had to let Pri know sum right quick.

"Look. Just because we ain't havin no big, fancy wedding right now don't mean shit. Okay? I love you and will always love you. I promise when we get the time, we throwin yo dream wedding. It's gone be the classiest, ghettoest, craziest shit you eva seen. Okay?" I said, caressing ha chin.

"Of course." She smiled, scrunchin ha nose up a bit. She was the most precious thing on Earth.

Taking ha hand, we walked back up to the lady at the desk. Then she reviewed our paperwork, typing it into the system.

"Whenever you two are ready, I can read the script and begin the small ceremony." She smiled.

"We ready." I nodded, looking ova at Pri to make sure she was ready too.

"Okay. Today, you two will begin a new life together, founded in love, laughter, honesty, respect, and friendship. The promises you make to each other today should not be taken lightly. Marriage is more than a ceremony, it is a lasting and lifelong commitment. The future promises many happy days ahead, filled with great opportunities, adventures, and challenges you will be able to overcome and grow from. It is through trust, love, and absolute support of each other that you will meet these inevitable ups and downs." She spoke.

My heart was beating out my chest. I knew this day would come but I didn't think I'd be this nervous. Nigga stomach was turnin. Couldn't believe it was happening so fast.

"Do you, Capri Rae Martin, take Quentin Noel Grey to be your spouse and to live together as partners, to treat him with love and respect, and to build a marriage that grows stronger and more loving as time passes?"

"I do." She responded, lookin into my eyes. Made the dick stand tall.

"And do you, Quentin Noel Grey, take Capri Rae Martin to be your spouse and to live together as partners, to treat her with love and respect, and to build a marriage that grows stronger and more loving as time passes?"

"Hell yeah." I smiled, biting my lip and lookin deep into shawty's eyes.

"Welp. By the power invested in me, you may kiss." The lady smiled.

Taking Capri by the sides of ha face, I let that girl have it. I kissed ha with the intentions of being a good husband. I kissed ha with the intentions that I would neva let ha go and I would always protect ha. I kissed ha with love and passion, letting ha know I was all ha's.

This was my wife and I was finna let the world know.

***
how was it🥲
comment💬
vote💕
predictions 🔮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
129K 4.8K 35
"π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘡𝘳𝘢𝘡𝘩 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘴" β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
234K 6.5K 31
Two young teens are in love and wants to be where the others is 'To The Top". Going through ups and downs the most horrible thing happened after gett...
24.8K 1K 22
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Forced into the game by his father, Sincere aka "Coke", had a different type of hunger for the hustle. He did what he had t...