His Phantom

By hope_373

This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Proud.
Chapter 2: Plot Twist.
Chapter 3: Eye Contact.
Chapter 4: The Chase.
Chapter 5: Just the beginning.
Chapter 6: The date.
Chapter 7: Too good to be true.
Chapter 8 : Messed up.
Chapter 9: His thoughts.
Chapter 10: Living with him.
Chapter 11: Stuck.
Chapter 12: New Friend?
Chapter 13: First day.
Chapter 14: Boyfriend?
Chapter 15: Break.
Chapter 16: Home Alone?
Chapter 17: The Warlock.
Chapter 18: Little devil.
Chapter 19: Convinced.
Chapter 20: The Nightmare.
Chapter 21: The V.
Chapter 22: Calm him down.
Chapter 23: Helpless.
Chapter 24: Official.
Chapter 25: I hate cops!
Chapter 26 : Snooping.
Chapter 27: Poof, gone!
Chapter 28: The Seducer.
Chapter 29: Oops.
Chapter 30: Under the Influence.
Chapter 31: Angry bunny.
Chapter 32: Forgiven.
Chapter 33: In between.
Chapter 34: Anger.
Chapter 35: The real nightmare.
Chapter 37: Date again.
Chapter 38: Wrong move?
Chapter 39: Angry Mr. Kim.
Chapter 40: Sorted.
Chapter 41: Trust.
Chapter 42: Sick.
Chapter 43: Had enough.
Chapter 44: Oblivion.
Chapter 45: Purple.
Chapter 46: Selfish.
Chapter 47: Memories.
Chapter 48: Flashback.
Chapter 49: Mr. Grumpy Pants.
Chapter 50: Who's scarier?
Chapter 51: Anger Galore.
Chapter 52: He's fine.
Chapter 53: No joke.
Chapter 54: Like a Petal.
Chapter 55: The Plan.
Chapter 56: The attack.
Chapter 57: Grandma Jeon.
Chapter 58: The Theif.
Chapter 59: The hero.
Chapter 60: Hot boyfriend.
Chapter 61: Coax him.
Chapter 62: The party.
Chapter 63: The Confession.
Chapter 64: Broken promises.
Chapter 65: Stubborn.
Chapter 66: Kidnapped?
Chapter 67: I feel him.
Chapter 68: Where is he?
Chapter 69: He's got this.
Chapter 70: Out of hands.
Chapter 71: I dare you.
Chapter 72: Only a dream.
Chapter 73: In his arms.
Chapter 74: The bad news.
Chapter 75: The lie.
Chapter 76: The betrayal.
Chapter 77: Looking for someone?
Chapter 78: The taste of betrayal.
Chapter 79: Was it justice?
Chapter 80: Worth it.
Chapter 81: The secret room.
Chapter 82: Awoken.
Chapter 83: Who's sulkier?
Chapter 84: Discharged.
Chapter 85: His turn.
Chapter 86: The gift.
Chapter 87: The party of doom.
Chapter 88: The real CEO.
Chapter 89: Back to work.
Chapter 90: Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
New Book!
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11

Chapter 36: Empath, Telepath.

5.5K 310 177
By hope_373

Usually its Taehyung who wakes up earlier and stares at the sleeping beauty in his arms till he wakes up blushing.

But today Jungkook was the one who woke up earlier surprisingly and was doing, well something.

Actually when he had woken up he was feeling this sudden urge to feel Taehyung more, so he stuffed his nose over Taehyung's chest but he still didn't feel better.

So he started nuzzling all over Taehyung's torso. It felt so warm and the calming manly scent was so comforting. He was inside the blanket rubbing his nose and dropping soft kisses all over Taehyung's upper body.

He might or might not have made one or two hickeys, or maybe a few? Who knows?

What he didn't know was that his boyfriend had woken up already a few minutes ago and was just silently enjoying his boyfriend giving him his love.

He was dropping kisses over Taehyung's toned stomach when he felt something hard twitch under his chest. He widened his eyes and peaked from inside the blanket only to find a smirking Taehyung looking right at him.

He tried to run away from the scene but squealed loudly when he was pulled out and flipped over to lie over his back with his boyfriend hovering over him.

"What?" He asked annoyed by the smirk on Taehyung's face who wasn't saying anything and just staring at him.

"What were you doing little bunny? Taking advantage of me?" He asked Jungkook who's eyes widened at the accusation and he sat up making Taehyung sit up in front of him too.

"What? No, How dare you accuse me of something so bad?" Jungkook grumbled at him with a big pout.

The way he was looking at Taehyung was making Taehyung just forget about everything and fuck the living lights out of this bunny.

"I never said I minded." Taehyung moved closer and husked right over his lips as he dropped a kiss over his lips.

And his kisses moved downwards to his jaw then to his neck before he just stayed at his favourite place sniffing Jungkook's scent and just staying there hugging him.

Jungkook felt a bit of hesitation in Taehyung's actions. He didn't get the reason but he shrugged it off.

"I still wasn't taking advantage of you Tae." Jungkook softly said as he hummed feeling Taehyung's hot breath tickling his neck.

"But what if I want you to?" Taehyung said, Jungkook moaned when he felt Taehyung's lips moving right over his neck. The moan was so tempting, Taehyung's hand fisted Jungkook's hair but not enough to hurt him.

Taehyung's one hand moved inside Jungkook's t-shirt and he grabbed onto Jungkook's chest.

He just laid there squeezing it occasionally,
"I d-don't know then." Jungkook whispered softly closing his eyes just feeling Taehyung's soft touches.

He was feeling so needy, he pulled Taehyung's face from his neck and pulled him into a sweet kiss. Taehyung was surprised but he immediately gave him.

How could he ever refuse it?

He kissed Jungkook softly, they both lazily moved their lips just taking in each other's warmth in complete silence before a cute little bark was heard from none other than our Bam.

Jungkook chuckled before pushing Taehyung's body away and picking up his other baby in his arms,
"Aigoo, is Bam hungry? Does Bam want to play? Did Bam miss appa?" Jungkook talked to the growing puppy as he walked out of the room. The puppy cutely whined rubbing his nose over Jungkook's chest and then barked at him as if talking back to him.

Taehyung smiled looking at both his babies and decided to get up as well besides he needed to take care of Taeconda too.

Everything was fine for now.

_________

"What about Jimin Tae?" Jungkook asked in the middle of having their breakfast. Taehyung paused, gritted his teeth before looking up.

"What about him baby?" Taehyung asked softly despite the anger he felt just hearing the name of his stupid bestfriend.

"What did he say you know after I left? Didn't he tell you to leave?" Jungkook's voice wavered a bit and turned lower while he looked down at his plate.

"He did baby. So I kicked him out." Taehyung replied and Jungkook's head snapped up to look at him.

Suddenly Jungkook gave out a small laugh making Taehyung smile too,
"You're unbelievable." Jungkook said shaking his head and continuing his breakfast.

"What how is it my fault? He was trying to take me away from my angel. He deserved to be kicked out of my home!" Taehyung said and Jungkook just kept eating, with red cheeks of course.

Taehyung said my home.

They had their breakfast bickering about almost anything. Just like a domestic couple.

_________

"Okay so we are doing this?" Taehyung said as Jungkook made him sit down on the couch and sat down in front of him. They both were crossed legged and facing each other.

"Yes we are. Okay so you wanted to know how did I know when you lied to me right? And what happens with my eyes." Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded his head in agreement, too excited to know.

"So if I say am an empathetic telepath, what would your reaction be?" Jungkook asked Taehyung holding one of his hand.

Taehyung gave out a small laugh and smiled,
"Stop playing baby, tell me real reason, or is it that you love me so much that you can read me so easily?" Taehyung joked but Jungkook's face was serious. He still laughed because it was actually funny.

"So obviously since you don't believe my words, I'll show you with my actions." Jungkook said and closed his eyes before opening his dilated ones.

These eyes always makes a chill run down Taehyung's spine. His smile dropped in a second and he had a serious face.

"Think of a colour Tae, but don't say it." Jungkook told Taehyung who frowned at him.

"It's okay baby, let it be. Stop joking around now." Taehyung again said and Jungkook just shook his head.

"Do it!" Jungkook again said this time a bit sternly and looked into Taehyung's thoughts.

'Purple.' He heard Taehyung think.

"Purple." He replied making Taehyung's eyes turn wide.

"Nice guess baby." Taehyung still didn't believe him.

There was no way.

Jungkook just smiled in return,
"Okay think of a dish."

'Tteokbokki' He heard Taehyung thinking.

"Tteokbokki." He replied making Taehyung's mouth open wide.

"So what? Even I can make such accurate guesses. You know what, tell me what am thinking right now." Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook again.

'I want to eat you.' Hearing that Jungkook chuckled while blushing before saying right what he heard.

"You want to eat me." Jungkook replied and this time he felt Taehyung trembling a bit in surprise.

"You're lying." Taehyung said again thinking of something.

'I like you.'

"You said you like me." Jungkook replied again when he heard Taehyung thinking.

'Baby can you actually hear me?' He heard.

"Yes Tae I can actually hear what you're thinking." Jungkook replied to him with a gentle smile. Taehyung's reaction was completely normal.

'I love your ass.'

"You love my ass, wait what? Kim Taehyung calm your hormones!"

'Your thighs are fine as fuck.'

"Oh my god you pervert will you stop? Seriously thighs?"

"Oh my fucking god!" Taehyung stood up and just walked around here and there holding his head, not being able to believe what he just witnessed.

He again stopped in front of Jungkook and looked at him thinking something, Jungkook looked into his thoughts again,
'I want to have sex with you.'

"You want to have sex, what the fuck Tae?" Jungkook was about to repeat when he realised what Taehyung just said.

Taehyung froze right there, when he realised that Jungkook was actually doing it. His shoulders dropped and his mouth opened ajar.

Jungkook was saying something but Taehyung wasn't listening to him anymore,
"Y-you actually, w-wait, h-how? W-what?" Taehyung was glitching at this point. He had no clue how to react.

"Koo baby hold me, I think am about to pass out." Taehyung said holding his head and extending a hand for Jungkook to hold.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the drama head and held his hand before making him sit back down on the couch.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook when something hit him,
"So you've been reading my mind all this time?" He asked Jungkook who looked everywhere but at him embarrassed.

Taehyung put two fingers under his chin to make him look at himself,
"Answer me angel." He said softly and Jungkook just couldn't control himself.

"I did. Since the day I brought you home, I started using it on you." Jungkook told Taehyung who nodded at him while thinking deep.

"Are you mad?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who looked at him and smiled.

"Look it up yourself." Taehyung answered but Jungkook shook his head. Taehyung came back and sat down in front of him again.

"No Tae, I only ever looked into your head when I wanted answers, otherwise I tried not to use it. If you want, I promise to never use it again. It does me no good anyways." Jungkook replied and put his head over Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung smiled and rubbed his back,
"I don't mind Koo, I literally have nothing to hide from you now and even if you did look into my head before it doesn't matter. You remember what I told you in the morning right?" Taehyung said pulling Jungkook's head away and making them face each other.

Jungkook blushed and bit his lips while nodding,
"Say it." Taehyung asked Jungkook rubbing his thumb over Jungkook's cheekbone. Jungkook couldn't help but lean into the touch.

"That you don't mind me taking advantage of you." Jungkook whispered getting shy all of a sudden. He was looking everywhere but at Taehyung right now.

"Exactly angel. So do whatever you want with me, you have all rights, I belong to you baby highness." Taehyung answered like the love sick man he is and Jungkook just wanted the earth to dissolve him.

"Oh god, you're so cheasy. What do you want from me!" Jungkook whined feeling so hot at the moment he knew his cheeks were bright red.

"You could give me something." Taehyung said making a thinking face and Jungkook frowned before tucking his chin upwards to ask him what.

"If you let me borrow a kiss, I promise I will give it right back."

And that was it, Jungkook didn't think twice before up a pillow nearby and slamming it onto Taehyung's face who groaned but didn't get time when Jungkook again did the same thing and started hitting him with it.

"Kim fucking pervert. I swear to god shut up will you? Is ass, thighs and sex and kisses all you think about?" Jungkook kept hitting him with the cushion until the cushion exploded into cotton, making a mess on the floor of the living room and Bam was quick to run and play with it, rolling all over.

While Taehyung just sat there taking all of it.

Why if you ask him! Because he knew he deserved it. He's a pervert for his boyfriend and he doesn't mind it one bit. He's proud of himself infact.

Though as soon as Jungkook stopped, he was pulled from where he had stood up and he landed onto Taehyung's lap. Jungkook didn't get up, he rather adjusted himself there perfectly and then wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"Why did you say it does you no good angel? For me having a power like that is literally the best thing that could happen to me." Taehyung answered holding Jungkook's ass in his large palms.

Jungkook moved forward and hugged Taehyung pressing his cheek over Taehyung's shoulder and then he started talking,
"Hearing what people think about you isn't all good Tae. Sometimes you hear bad things too that makes you feel like whether you actually did something wrong.

"You remember I told you, I used to live with Yoongi hyung's parents, my uncle and aunt. I had heard them thinking about me once that they are just keeping me for the money they get from my parents' pension. They controlled everything I did. And not just that they had no feelings for me whatsoever Tae.

"Yoongi hyung did love me a lot but his parents didn't want me. And I used to see them as my second parents, so when I heard all of that, It hurt really bad Tae." Jungkook paused as a tear rolled down his cheek and onto Taehyung's shirt. He rubbed his nose over Taehyung's hoodie taking in the scent to calm himself.

He felt Taehyung's hand rubbing his back silently telling him that's its okay, and he's here,
"And then when I moved out from there I started working as a training police officer, it wasn't all butterflies. I had already started using my powers lesser. You know I could even feel the feelings of the criminals, which was bad already.

"I used to hear them thinking about how they committed a crime or how they raped someone. And then too they had no remorse. It just made it worse. I started hating my powers at that point. It was too much. Scooby was the only person who knew about my powers other than my parents.

"So finally Scooby suggested I don't use them anymore. So that's what I did. I stopped them. But that day when I came across your file right after when I had come back from the date a day before, I was broken Tae." Jungkook paused to sniff a bit. Taehyung held him even tightly, he can't even imagine what Jungkook must have gone through.

"Am sorry angel."

"No Tae, it isn't your fault. It's just that I really didn't want to lose you, so I just did it again. I looked into your head and heard that you were accused and not responsible for any crime. That's when I started using them again." Jungkook finished and Taehyung gave him a minute to calm down before he asked his other queries.

"So with that man in the mall, did you use it on him? Was that why you were able to tell what he did?" Taehyung asked and he felt Jungkook nodding in his neck.

"And yesterday you heard the lie because of it right?" Taehyung asked and once again he felt Jungkook nodding in his neck.

"Am sorry Tae, I know its wrong to look into someone's thoughts like that. I wont if you don't want me to_" He paused as a yelp came out of his mouth.

He pulled back to glare at the man responsible. The man who just pinched his ass.

Taehyung again pinched his ass, making Jungkook let out a moan,
"Say that again and I will show you what I actually want to do." Taehyung said in a deep voice making Jungkook shiver and just stuff his face back onto Taehyung's neck embarrassed.

"Say it, why aren't you repeating what you said huh?" Taehyung asked while his hand kneaded Jungkook's ass. He squeezed it so hard that Jungkook bit his lips not to moan loudly.

Taehyung put a hand in Jungkook's hair and yanked it backwards making him face Taehyung, he wasn't doing it too harshly but it was hard enough to make Jungkook whimper in submission,
"You can do whatever you want with me, Do you hear me? I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth on this matter. I am yours. And you're mine. That's all." Taehyung husked into Jungkook's ear as he bit over his ear lobe. It made Jungkook hiss a bit in pain and pleasure.

Taehyung pulled on Jungkook's ear lobe with his teeth,
"Answer me." He said muffled and Jungkook was quick to answer him.

"I c-can do anything with you. You're m-mine." Jungkook moaned out when he felt a hand of Taehyung moving inside his hoodie and groping his chest again.

"And?" Taehyung asked putting his other hand inside Jungkook's sweatpants and holding his bare ass.
Jungkook looked at Taehyung as he licked his lips knowing very well Taehyung's eyes weren't looking at his eyes anymore,
"Am y-yours."

Taehyung eyed Jungkook's gorgeous face, slightly open mouth, and hooded eyes with lust. That little mole below his lips was so appealing to Taehyung, only he knew how he was controlling himself. He grunted when Jungkook again licked his bottom lips and bit over it.

He eyed Jungkook's thick neck, that was making it even harder for him to control himself. Plus Jungkook teasing him wasn't helping at all. He was moving his fingers all over his face and Taehyung's eyes were fixed to those fingers.

He moved them towards his lips and that was it.

Taehyung couldn't control himself and he slammed his lips to Jungkook's and sucked all the air out of his mouth. He didn't know where to focus, he was feeling obsessed with those luscious lips. He kept sucking first the upper lip and then the bottom lip. He couldn't decide which one felt better. He thrusted his tongue inside when he felt Jungkook getting breathless.

Jungkook moaned loudly feeling Taehyung's tongue touching every corner of his mouth. He tried sucking Taehyung's tongue but Taehyung pinched his bare ass again to stop him.

Taehyung pinched his nipple hard getting another painful hum from Jungkook, he pulled back from the kiss,
"Good boy." He praised at him before leaving Jungkook at the couch.

He smiled looking at Jungkook's messed up state and then walked away to the room to clean up.

Leaving a hot and bothered Jungkook alone.

"Kim Fucking Taehyung am gonna kill you!"

_________

"Who the fuck was it?" Daehyun roared at the men lying on the hospital beds. These men were unconscious since then and just now had they started gaining consciousness. So Kai was quick to bring Daehyun to talk to them.

"We don't know sir, it was very dark in the alley when we followed that grey head, we were about to put some sense into him and get the file when another man came there and started fighting us. We were having so hard time fighting but that man with the big built was able to fight all of us." A man said looking down, he could see his fingers shaking because of how scared he was.

"He ran away with the file and you guys didn't get a single glimpse of his face?" This time it was Kai who talked, but his voice was completely calm, completely different than Daehyun.

"We ran after him with our cars too, but another man had joined him on the way and after that they both wore black masks. The rest you know sir. He shot us." The man continued. He was the same man who tried to shoot Jungkook.

"Pathetic." Daehyun sneered looking at all of the men.

"Nothing to else? No description?" Kai asked the man standing in front of him. The man ducked his head even more if that was possible.

"One of them, the one with a huge built, I don't know why sir, but I felt like I have heard his voice before at the office. I would be able to recognise him if I heard him again." The man said and Daehyun nodded through gritted teeth.

"Fine, take care of them." Daehyun told Kai who nodded, with that Daehyun turned around to leave when the man again stopped him.

"One more thing sir."

"What?"

"One of them had amber eyes."

_________

Excuse me for being too forward
but your lips make me wonder
what the rest of you would
taste like...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 29.7K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
203K 14.5K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...
27.9K 3.4K 31
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...