๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก ~ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜‡...

Por thatsthemoneymaker

๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ Mรกs

๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘‰๐ผ๐‘๐บ ๐ผ๐‘ ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘… ๐ต๐ด๐‘†๐ธ๐‘€๐ธ๐‘๐‘‡
๐น๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ 
๐ด ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๏ผŸ
๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค ๐ฝ๐‘œ๐‘๏ผŒ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก
๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐พ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ 
๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘›
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๏ผŸ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ฃ๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’
๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜๏ผŸ
๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™
๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ
๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ 
๐น๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ 
๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘”๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๏ผŸ
๐ด๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘š ๐‘ฃ๐‘  ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’๏ผŒ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฃ๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ
๐ผ'๐‘š โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’
๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘œ'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘š๏ผŒ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๏ผŒ๏ผ† ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ๏ผŸ
๐ต๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘™
๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐พ๐‘Ž๐‘ง๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ 
๐‘‚๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ฟ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ 
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๏ผŒ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๏ผŸ
๐น๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ 
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’
๐ธ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘
๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ
๐ต๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘™
๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž
๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜ ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค
๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๏ผŸ
๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘†๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜
๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ก๏ผŸ
๐ถ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ 
๐ท๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ
๐ท๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐ผ๏ผŸ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ 
๐ผ๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๏ผŸ
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’
๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘œ๏ผŒ ๐‘ƒ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’
๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๏ผŒ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘‰๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›
๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘˜๐‘ฆ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘

๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘ 

204 7 0
Por thatsthemoneymaker

Standing in the hallway by the rec room at Mighty Med, Micaela, Leo, Kaz, And Oliver were still trying to teach Skylar about pranks and how to pull them.

"Okay, Skylar, Kaz is clearly a rookie at pranking." Oliver said, making the boy look at him in disbelief, arms crossed. "So let the 'maestro of mischief' show you how it's done."

"Really hope you're not talking about yourself." Leo shook his head with a fake smile. 

"Oh, I can't wait to meet them." Micaela pinched Oliver in the arm with a grin.

"Are we meeting him today?" Skylar looked to Micaela, getting excited as well. "Are they famous?"

"Mick..." Oliver groaned.

~*~

Now in the rec room, sitting back, watching Oliver whispering to Solar Flare, Micaela had a confused look on her face, getting even more confused when the boy pretended to crack an egg of Skylar's head. "So he's supposed to be the maestro of mischief?" The girl asked, sitting between the two boys.

Leo and Kaz nodded their heads, Kaz glaring at Oliver, Leo looking down at his Nintendo. Oliver turned to the three when they hadn't done what he told them to just before they came into the rec room, glaring at them.

"Oh no!" Micaela gasped dramatically. "He got yolk in her hair!"

"Oh no." Leo unenthusiastically added, eyes still on his game.

"Oh, you just faked it." Skylar fakely laughed and turned to Solar Flare. "You should see what it feels like."

The blonde superhero nodded enthusiastically with a smile as Oliver walked over to her. She closed her eyes, prepared to feel like an egg cracked on her head, but stood up in shock when yolk actually dripped from her head.

As Oliver, Skylar, and Micaela fell into fits of laughter, Leo chuckling a little as he looked up from his Nintendo, Solar Flare ignited flames from her hand and the egg yolk cooked into an omelet.

"It's an omelet!" Micaela pointed and laughed, holding her phone up to take a picture.

"Right. Alright, alright." Kaz stood up and walked over to Oliver and Skylar, Leo and Micaela following him. "Not bad. Let the genius with a capital 'j' show you how it's done."

Micaela quickly pulled off the baseball cap from her head, placing it on top of Kaz's head instead. "Thinking cap."

"Capital 'j'?" Oliver looked at him in disbelief. "Really?"

"Oh... sorry." Kaz apologized. "Genius with a lowercase 'j'."

"Someone needs to go back to kindergarten." Leo looked at Kaz in disbelief. "Kindergarten with a capital 'K'."

Micaela's face scrunched up in confusion, looking to Kaz who looked back at her, the two having the same look. "Don't you mean capital 'C'?"

~*~

Kaz smiled pridefully as he placed a quarter on the ground and stood up just as the superhero 'The Great Defender' walked into the room.

Oliver's eyes went wide as he walked over to the man. "It's the great defender!" He cheered enthusiastically, earning the hero's attention. "Big fan. I love your power to create a defensive shield and make powers rebound off you."

"I'm really good at rebounding." The great defended smiled.

"You have a lot of rebounds?" Micaela questioned in confusion.

"But there's something off with my 'freeze throws'." He made a ball of ice appear between his hands and turned to aim at the trash, but completely missed.

"Ew!" Micaela shouted in disgust at the fail. "What was that?"

"Mick, he's not on you basketball team." Leo tried reminding her. "Can't yell at him for missing."

"Absolutely disgraceful." The girl shuddered. Kaz came up to her, rubbing her on the back to comfort her after what she just had to witness.

"I can only make, like, five out of ten."

"Stop." Micaela groaned, moving Kaz's hands to cover her ears.

"Hey!" Kaz realized his quarter was still on the floor and moved one of his hands from Micaela's head to point at it. "What's that?"

"No way." Leo unenthusiastically hyped him up. "Is that a quarter?"

"Oh!" The great defender began walked towards the quarter with a huge grin. "It's my lucky day!" The man struggled to grab the coin that was stuck to the floor, but continued to try, ending in a piece of the floor being pulled off.

Falling into a fit of laughter along with Skylar, Kaz, and Leo, Micaela was hunched over with an around around her stomach and her other arm out so she could point at the superhero.

Micaela's shoulder leaned against Skylar's, the two girls high fiving one another.

"Hey, does anyone know where the 'cation: No Floor' sign is?" Kaz laughed, laughing even more when another superhero placed down the sign.

"Oh, my god! It's real!" Micaela put a hand on Skylar's shoulder to keep herself up.

"Their sweeping it up!" Leo pointed at the man had just out the sign up, now holding a broom. "Guess you can say Kaz's prank 'swept the floor with Oliver'."

That earned pats on the shoulder from Kaz and Micaela, but a glare from Oliver.

~*~

"Great prank, Kaz. Now we have to wash the great defender's suit." Oliver complained, holding a leg of the suit. "Wait, do you wash indestructible in cold or warm?"

"I wash mine in cold." Micaela said, holding an arm.

"I'll look at the tag." Skylar held the collar. "Whoah!" Her eyes went big. "He's an x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x... small?"

"He's the shortest person on his planet." Kaz nodded, holding the other arm.

"Probably why he's so bad at basketball." Leo muttered, holding the other leg. "He gets teased all the time."

"Don't." Micaela shut her eyes, shaking her head. "Don't remind me, Leo."

Micaela, Skylar, and Leo passed the suit to Kaz and Oliver who put it inside the washer.

"Hey, this washer has a 'super spin' dial." Kaz pointed out as Oliver shut the washer door. "We should be done in no time." Once he spun it and stepped back, all of their eyes went wide at the sight of the inside of the washer turning blue.

Everything in the room began moving, the laundry basket rolling out into the hall. "Is this place haunted?" Micaela grabbed Kaz by his shoulders, hugging him close as she looked over to Leo who did the same with Oliver.

"We should've known!" Leo cried back to her. "It's hospital!"

"Haunted by what?" Skylar questioned the two. But just as they went to answer, the five of them were all thrown at the wall, their backs stuck to it.

The Great Defender walked in, staring at the kids. "What have you guys done?" He asked. "The power of the super-spin cycle is connected to the Earth's core. Everyone knows that."

"Well my core has a foot poking it!" Leo yelled, referring to Oliver's. "Which do you think is more important right now?"

"Well why aren't you affected?" Skylar asked.

"I got a lot of traction." He explained. "Have you seen the size of my feet?"

"Okay, what's gonna happen?" Kaz asked.

"We're all doomed!"

"What?!" Micaela and Leo cried, looking at each other. "But Katy Perry's uploading a new music video!"

The great defender looked up at them like they were crazy as Skylar and Oliver tried to, but wasn't possible because they couldn't move. Kaz gasped. "No!" He cried.

"Yeah." Leo and Micaela said.

"Ahh!" The three screamed, being joined by Skylar and Oliver.

"Ha!" The great defender laughed. "I pranked ya back, Kaz!" He hunched over, holding his knees as he continued laughing at the kids faces. "The super-spin cycle didn't do this. I did."

"W-What do you mean?" Skylar asked.

"I spun the Earth on my finger. Like this." He held up a basketball, spinning it on his finger. "But bigger because it's the Earth."

"No way!" Micaela looked at him in amazement.

"Dude, we should bring him to the park and let spin the merry-go-round for us." Leo said.

"But... the hyper-rotation will rip the Earth apart!" Oliver yelled.

"Not as awesome."

"Don't worry, I'll just spin the Earth the opposite direction." The great defender assured them. He tried using his powers, only for nothing to happen. "Oh no! My powers. The-they're not working. That's why I'm here in the hospital."

"If you can't fix it, what'll happen?" Skylar asked.

"Have you not bee listening?" Leo questioned, trying to grab his phone.

"No Katy Perry music video!" Micaela cried, closing her eyes.

"The planet will spin into the sun, "the great defender yelled, making Micaela's eyes snap back open and Leo give up on grabbing his phone, "destroying everything on it. That's what you get for pranking me, Kaz!"

They all turned to the boy. "Yeah, thanks a lot, Kaz." Leo glared at him.

"Well, the good news is there won't be any school tomorrow." Kaz told them.

"Won't be any school tomorrow." Micaela mocked him.

"Take that, Ms. Watkins!" Leo cheered.

~*~

After Horace had explained the way to solve the problem, Micaela, Leo, Kaz, and Oliver had gotten into space suits and followed the man into the rec room.

"The launch pad is beneath the training deck. We'll lower you into the capsule." Horace explained.

"Let's get my space on!" Leo grinned excitedly.

"Oh, one small detail, the impact on the deflector shields will destroy the rocket, so you'll need to eject yourself into space."

"I'm sorry, it'll destroy the what now?" Leo's eyes went wide.

"Just the rocket." He simply replied back.

"Oh, yeah, just the rocket."

"How many days can normos survive without oxygen?" Horace asked them.

"Zero." Oliver cried. "Zero days!"

"I can hold my breath for twenty-five seconds." Micaela told him.

"Forget it." Kaz spoke up. "There's no way we're doing that."

"Oh, I understand." Horace sarcastically replied. "No problem. The world and everyone on it can get destroyed, but we all really enjoyed your little prank day."

"Hey, ours was pretty good." Leo pouted, crossing his arms.

"Kaz..." Oliver turned to his best friend. "We have to do it."

"We're the only hope to save the world." Kaz have in.

"Sad-hero selfie?" Micaela suggested, the four moving in close together, frowning at the imaginary camera the girl held out.

"Wait!" Skylar ran into the rec room. "Don't send them."

"You made it all blurry!" Kaz yelled at her.

"It really should be me going up there." Skylar told Horace.

"Don't hear any objections." Leo commented.

"Wow, that is so like you," Oliver walked up to his crush, "sacrificing yourself to save us."

"The truth is, I really don't trust you guys to do it right." The superhero admitted.

"No, yeah, I'm gonna mess it up anyway." Micaela began pulling her suit off, being stopped by Horace who gave her a look. "I mean... me and Leo will just run away at last minute." Then her eyes went wide. "I mean, we'll get it!"

"You can't go." Horace told Skylar. "They're already suited up, and we're running out of time. Move out, kids!"

Going off to follow Horace out, Micaela was stopped by Leo who pulled her away from Kaz and Oliver. "Mick, before we go." The Dooley began. "I just wanna say, I'm really grateful for what you did, for my birthday."

"Of course, Leo." Micaela said. "You deserve it. You deserve everything."

"So do you." Leo said, grabbing her hand. "I was thinking, for your birthday. You deserve to be treated the same way you treated me on my birthday. You love attention, you should get it."

"No." Micaela shook her head, grasping his hand. "We're just gonna have a movie night. Me and you."

"If we live through this, it's a plan."

"And listen..." Oliver said as Leo and Micaela rejoined the two boys. "If these are our last moment alive, I'm glad I'm spending them with you guys."

"Me too, man." Kaz nodded in agreement. "You guys are the best friends I could ever have."

"Seriously couldn't imagine finding a secret hospital with anyone else." Leo spoke up, smiling around at the three.

"Or getting stuck in a hanging ufo with anyone else." Micaela said, earning chuckles from them all. "I love you guys." They all smiled, surprised she had been the one to say it first.

"I love you guys, too." Kaz said, putting an arm around Leo's waist, his other around Oliver's.

"Yeah, I love you too." Leo, one arm on Kaz's waist, other on Micaela's.

"I love you guys more." Oliver smiled, arm around Micaela, other around Kaz. The four pulled each other closer, their head resting on another's shoulder.

Horace wrapped his arms around the four kids. "I love you all." He said. "For letting me witness such a hilariously sappy moment." He broke out into a fit of laughter.

Eyes widening, brows going up, the four pulled apart and turned to the man who was laughing at them all.

"What's going on?" Kaz was the first to ask.

"Psych!" Horace grinned at their faces. "The Earth's not spinning towards the sun! It was all fake! T-there's no rocket. There's no positronic reactor. There's no launch pad under here." He explained. "There's a graveyard."

"It is haunted!" Micaela held her finger up.

"Th-this was all a prank?" Oliver questioned.

"Yep." Skylar stepped up with a smile. "Now that's how you pull a practical joke."

"You were in on this?" Oliver asked her, a proud smile on his face.

"No." Skylar shook her head. "It was all my idea!"

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

67.2K 1.2K 22
โ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ๐‘…๐ธ'๐‘† ๐น๐ด๐‘€๐ผ๐ฟ๐‘Œ ๐ผ๐‘ ๐‘‡๐‘‚๐บ๐ธ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ๐‘…๐‘๐ธ๐‘†๐‘†.โž ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’๐’†๐’”. ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’ƒ๐’๐’…...
4.5K 69 9
โBe careful what you wish for. It just might come true...โž Full description inside. |Completed| |Un-Edited| ยฉ 2015 Smilie254 {ShayWritesFanfics}. All...