𝐴 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙?

"Do you realize what you've done? I had to pay that school a check of 30 grand to make this go away." Davenport scolded them all as they sat on the couch.

"For 30 grand I'll go away." Leo said.

"We could get a yacht." Micaela realized, making them look at each other with wide eyes.

"Go to Miami."

"All right!" Her and Leo jumped up from the couch. "We'll take the money!" They both held out their hand.

"Sit down!" Davenport yelled and they both jumped back onto the couch as quickly as they could.

"We're sorry, we just wanted to be normal for a day." Bree spoke up.

"Oh come on Donald, they're just kids. When I was their age me and Fiona Micklejohn, we snuck out and we crashed-" Tasha stopped herself when she saw the look on Davenport's face. "You know what, I'm not helping."

"Can you please continue?" Micaela asked, raising her hand. "I love that story. Fiona really just bought a camel and-" Davenport shot her a look, making her stop.

"Look, I designed you guys to go on highly classified missions, not try out for the cheerleading squad." The scientist explained to the siblings.

"There goes that dream." Adam sighed.

"Look, I know you're mad Big D," Leo said as he stood from the couch. "but these guys performed the impossible today- they made me popular. I got game."

"It's true." Micaela said. "I mean, Leo's pretty and all, but having game? That's impossible."

"And I cured pattern baldness with a biology rat." Chase said, quickly rising from the couch.

"I got invited to my first party!" Bree exclaimed before turning to Tasha. "By a boy."

"How exciting!" Tasha jumped up in excitement. "We gotta get you shoes, clothes, and we'll do-" she saw the look on her husband's face and stopped herself "again not helping."

"That's it Leo, Micaela, you're banned from the lab." Davenport told the two before turning to the three bionic siblings. "And you 3 are to have no contact with the outside world. No talking, no texting, no nothing."

"Don't you think that's a little much?" Micaela asked.

"What about the lost art of pantomime?" Adam began moving his hands, pretending to be a mime which made Micaela laugh.

"Go to you're tubes!" The man yelled, making the siblings all run down to the lab. "And get that boy out of my kitchen!" He pointed to where Rory was laid out on the kitchen floor, still passed out.

~*~

Feeling helpless and unsure of what else to do, Leo and Micaela had agreed to going out with their two best friends, Kaz and Oliver. The four of them more or less stuck together, ever since they met in The Domain.

"Okay, Kaz." Oliver started, getting all of their attention as they stood in the Domain just as usual. "would you rather have Freeze Frame's power to stop time but you have to talk like a chicken..." Oliver started imitating a chicken.

"Dumbest chicken impression I ever heard." Micaela stated, picking up a comic book.

"Or, Tecoton's immunity to pain, but you have to wear a diaper." The boy continued, glaring at the girl.

"Oh, I'd wear a diaper for two reasons: number 1. And number 2." Kaz answered, making him and Oliver laugh.

"Why are we friends with them?" Leo asked Micaela, not taking his eyes off Kaz and Oliver.