𝐼'𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒

wandering around the lab in awe at the multiple inventions displayed around the room, Leo and Micaela let out several 'ohh's in fascination

wandering around the lab in awe at the multiple inventions displayed around the room, Leo and Micaela let out several 'ohh's in fascination. But when their eyes landed on a device on Davenport's desk, their eyes went wide and ran over, both picking it up witch resulted in them playing tug of war with it.

In complete fear, Davenport ran over, pulling the invention away from their hands. "That's part of my 'put that down collection'."

"Terrible name." Micaela judged.

"Oh, sweet pen." Leo commented, picking it up from the desk.

"It's not a pen." Donald stated, "It's a highly pressured air canister that can inflate a blimp in eight point six seconds."

"Just say pen." Micaela squinted her eyes at him.

"You don't write with it, Micaela." Rory walked out of the elevator, looking around with his hands in his pockets, eyes scanning the place as if trying to find something to be impressed by. "Kinda small."

"This the boy that passed out?" Donald turned to Micaela, earning a nod.

"This little thing?" Leo questioned, still on about the 'pen'. "Impossible." Him and Micaela decided, sharing a look while the Dooley clicked it. Next thing they know, Chase and Davenport had to fight against the strong wind that came form it, until Rory snatched it away and clicked it again, making it stop.

"Do it again!" Micaela smiled excitedly while Rory tossed it over to Chase who stumbled to catch it.

"You might want to put a little warning sign on that." Leo warned.

"Already printed one!" Chase called, holding up the little sticker that he had asked Rory to get him.

"So, what are you having?" Leo asked, looking around at the inventions displayed around the lab. "Garage sale for geeks?"

"Explains the goggles." Micaela nodded in Davenport's direction. Her and Leo looked to each other, sharing a sigh. "People just don't know how to pull them off like us."

"Photo shoot?"

"Of course." Micaela threw her phone to Rory as her and Leo each grabbed a pair of safety goggles, but Davenport ripped them out of their hand with an offended look on his face.

"We are preparing for... The Call."

"Why'd you say it like that?" Micaela questioned.

"Once a year, Mr. Davenport and I present his newest devices to all the international buyers." Chase explained. "In other words..."

"Ka-Ching!" They sang, doing some weird handshake.

"Money?" Rory jumped up, dropped Micaela's as she jumped to the ground to grab it before it could hit the floor.