𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑤

Coming up with the idea of using the three bionic kids abilities to create a show for money, along with cheer Rory up, Chase stood with a proud smirk as the Star boy moved to be in the crowd

"Ladies and gentlemen, step right up and see the wonders of Leo and Mick's-" he stopped with a smile, pointing finger guns at the girl beside him.

"Legendary boardwalk freak show!" Micaela finished the introduction with a wide grin, shooting Leo finger guns.

"Side show." Chase muttered to correct them.

"Whatever." Leo replied. "First, direct your attention and your dollars to Adam-"

"The incredibly but not suspiciously strong man!" Micaela announced as Adam walked down the steps to be in front of the crowd.

"Hey, little girl." He knelt in front of the kid who was beside Rory. "You like bunnies?" Getting a wide smile and enthusiastic nod in response, Adam grinned. "Me too. Check this out." Surprising to the crowd, he lifted the 'no lifguard' sign from the ground with ease and began twisting the metal, creating the shape of a bunny's head.

"Ohh!"

"Here you go." And to prove how strong he was, he handed the metal bunny to the girl, only to have her drop it.

"Oh-ho!" Leo emphasized, clapping loudly so to the crowd would clap louder. "Wow. Wasn't that amazing, folks?"

"Even though that was completely unsafe and the girl could've broke her toes, we'll move right on to the second act!" Micaela announced loudly. If someone there had been from her school, they would find it sulking that she would talk in front of a whole crowd of people, since she normally tried staying away from talking to people she didn't know at school. But it was different for her when it was a crowd than a single or few people in school, it felt like there was more attention on her and she loved that.

"Now, keep your eyes and your wallets open for Bree, the magnificent mistress of magic." Leo announced as Bree strutted out in front of the crowd.

"Very beautiful mistress of magic." Micaela added.

"Okay, do I have a volunteer?" Bree looked around for a raised hand or someone walking up to her, seeing no one. "Nope? Okay, looks like it's you, big guy." Her finger was pointed at a man in the front with a red cap on who hesitantly walked up to stand in front of her.

"Okay, people, keep your eye on the shell." Using her superspeed, she circled around him. "Where is it?" Held her closed hands out. His finger pointed to her right hand. "Nope." Opening her hand, she showed nothing in there, but there was something in her other hand. "And look what's over here. Bam! Your driver's license."

The audience clapped when seeing the man in the red cap take out his wallet and find the shell as a replacement for his drivers license.

"You know, I never would have guessed you were bald under there." Bree stated, shrugging and handing him back his drivers license before rejoining her group, walking past Adam who went around with his sunhat to collect money.