𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

Tucking her mm-200 communicator in her bra, Micaela walked into the house with Leo beside her, Oliver and Kaz following them in with huge grins on their faces, ready to throw their party.

"Because the moon would be gone if you did that." Micaela said, throwing her jacket on the couch.

"No it wouldn't." Oliver spoke up.

"If you took a drill?" Kaz said, looking at his best friend like he was crazy. "And drilled into it?"

"What if it pops?" The girl asked.

"At least we know we'd find more in the moon than in your brains." Leo muttered.

"It'd all be skull." Oliver added.

"But that might be a good thing cause then we wouldn't we to worry about werewolves." Kaz stated, not paying attention to the two boys.

"Oh my god! You're right." Leo realized, pointing at the boy.

"Oh my god." Oliver rolled his eyes.

"Ow." The sounds of Rory's voice went unnoticed by the four teenagers. The boy stood up from the ground, rubbing the back of his head with his hand.

"Ew." Micaela gave him a judging look. "You can't stay for the party looking like that."

~*~

"Jimmy get your head out of there. It's a microwave." Leo walked over, joining Micaela, Kaz, and Oliver's side. Kaz and Micaela were standing behind Jimmy, pointing and laughing at the boy.

"You can't cook your head." Kaz shook his head.

"Jimmy, when I said you could use the microwave to talk to aliens I was joking." Micaela explained to Jimmy.

"Why would you say that to him? You know he'd do anything to talk to prove the existence of aliens." Oliver told the girl.

Leo pulled on Jimmy's shirt, pulling him away from the microwave. "I doubt aliens would show themselves to someone who tries to warm up their head like left overs."

"Leo, please." Kaz shook his head at the boy. "He's no where near as bad as left over spaghetti."

The Dooley thought for a moment. And nodded in agreement.

Micaela looked over her shoulder, smirking as she picked up a piece of cake and turned to her best friend with an evil look in her eye. She threw it right at his face, making him freeze in place, too angry to even react and wiped off the icing from his eyelids. Leo glared at the girl.

"Cake head." She laughed, pointing at him. The next thing she knew, a piece of cake flew right past her head and she grabbed Kaz by the sleeve, pulling him to stand in front of her.

"I'm not a human shield!" Kaz complained.

"You look like one to me!" The girl laughed, making the boy's face fall. "What's wrong?" She asked him.

The boy looked away, crossing his arms. "That was mean." He quietly admitted.

"Hey! You got cake on my jacket!" She yelled at Leo when she realized the frosting on the sleeve.

"I was looking for that!" Kaz exclaimed.

"Shut up." Micaela said, throwing a piece of cake at Oliver.