𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑡𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙

Standing across from the dingos football team, Spike's 'band of nobodies' plus Micaela and Rory wore what they could find to wear as a jersey

Standing across from the dingos football team, Spike's 'band of nobodies' plus Micaela and Rory wore what they could find to wear as a jersey. The cheerleaders were off to the side, cheering for the Dingos to win.

Micaela was freaking out to say the least. She really didn't wanna loose, but looking at how many people were on the actual football team and how tall they were compared to the rest of them, it felt as if their fate was already sealed.

"We're gonna lose." She cried, going weak in the legs to fall to the ground, but for some reason Rory caught her, hands on her arms.

"We're not gonna loose." He denied.

"Oh, yeah?" Leo asked, stepping forward to stand in front of one of the dingos.

"We're gonna lose." She pouted, putting her hands to her face, too sad to even react when Rory pulled her into a comforting hug.

"That doesn't seem fair." Leo backed away from the football player.

"Seems fair to me." Perry shrugged, happy to know her team would win. "Let's get it on!" She blew her whistle.

"Alright," Micaela sniffled, pushing Rory away from her to stomp over to Leo who stood in the center of their side of the park. "let's huddle!" She annoyedly instructed, waving her hands impatiently, on the verge of crying again.

"Huh?"

"Pardon me?"

"I huddled before I got here." Spike told her.

"You picking me up and squeezing the life out of me isn't a huddle." Rory shook his head at the boy.

"You guys never watched football?" Micaela questioned, feeling insulted. "I-"

"Micaela, it's okay." Leo assured her, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Breath, in and out, remember?" He comforted as she took deep breaths. "One, two, three, one two three."

"Okay." Micaela said, shaking her head to calm down. "We need to stop that team from getting into our end zone and scoring a-" She was explaining, but got cut off.

"Hike!" One of the football players yelled. A player ran into their end zone, caught the ball, scoring a touchdown. Leo screamed as he got tackled by a football player.

"Touchdown." Micaela disappointedly finished. "I'm falling."

"Got ya." Rory caught her again.

~*~

Micaela looked over to the scoreboard, disappointedly seeing that it was 7-0 and they were losing. She felt like she was losing her mind because all she wanted to do was yell at them for not playing correctly, but Leo wanted her to be nice so she was really trying to.

"Adam." Micaela said, leading him up to the ball and stopped him when he got in front of Leo. "You squat down right here, and when Leo says hike, you're going to pass the ball in between your legs and into Leo's hands."