𝐼𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒

Leo wasn't having a very good day

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Leo wasn't having a very good day. Truth is, he hadn't had a very good week. Ever since he'd found out that 'Micaela cheated' he hadn't been in a very good mood. Chase wasn't either, really because the text from Rory on Micaela's phone. But he just kept saying it didn't matter to him.

Well, Leo hadn't done his chores and his mom didn't allow him to watch a movie with the others and instead had him cleaning dishes. He got angry after his mom banned him from watching tv for a week and walked off to the lab to check out some of Mr Davenport's inventions. He had just shown them his new proton fuser earlier that day.

But now it was weirdly glowing blue and creating a sphere in the center of the room. Leo's eyes went wide. "I'm just gonna go ahead and say it." The sphere forming made this wind that was sucking Leo closer. "This is not gonna end well." Once the wind picked up and grew stronger, pulling him in more, the boy tried to run away and scream for help.

But it didn't work. He was sucked into the strange, blue sphere.

The boy dropped to the floor of the lab. And the proton fuser wasn't glowing. "I don't know what just happened." Leo got up from the floor, fixing his jacket. "But I need a bathroom." He ran to the elevator and went up to the living room.

It took him until passing the whole kitchen to stop and notice the difference of the house. The furniture was white. Then he really looked and saw practically the whole living room was, even the piano.

And as if, what he thought was a dream, couldn't get weirder, his mother walked into the living room while talking on a call. In a pantsuit. "Oh, you don't like my software design?" She stopped on top of the small step in the living room. "Well it doesn't really matter, because you're fired!"

Leo, watching in complete confusion, knocked into a white vase on the piano, making it shatter to pieces on the ground. "Mom, I'm so sorry, I didn't even know that was there."

"Break whatever you want, Leo." Tasha stepped into the living room, grabbing an iPad off the coffee table. "I can afford a thousand of those."

"You can?"

"Of course." The woman responded, opening her iPad cover. "One of the many perks of being a billionaire. That and being able to tease millionaires."

"Wait, where is everybody? I thought we were watching a movie?" Leo walked over to his mother. "And when did we move into an Italian furniture showroom?"

"I don't have time for this, Leo. Tasha technologies isn't gonna run itself." She closed her iPad and walked towards the door. "But I'm guessing Micaela's on her way over."

"Mick?" Leo questioned to himself.

"Honey, toss me my keys?" Tasha asked him. He picked up the keys on a side table and threw them to her, not thinking anything of it. Until the keys flew through the door and made a hole. The lady didn't even bat an eye, just grabbed her purse.