𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠

Oliver and Micaela were studying hard for the Mighty Med test

Oliver and Micaela were studying hard for the Mighty Med test. They sat in the living Davenport living room all day, facing each other as they read and quizzed each other. Sure Micaela struggled quite a bit, but Oliver was there to help her. And she had been doing better at things like reading, due to Rory, though she wouldn't admit it.

Leo was passed out on his couch. Kaz was who knows where because he wasn't answering his phone. Which was weird because Kaz needed to be connected to the internet at all times.

And it was really stressing Micaela out. She was nervous that she'd fail and her friends would learn the secrets, but not her. She was tired of being dumb, tired of not remembering anything, and taking so long to read things. That's the thing she had to admit she was jealous of Rory for. For not being the stereotypical football player like she was, minus the fact she was a girl. And she was a geek with her comic books and cartoons.

It might sound stupid, but Kaz made her feel more comfortable with her lack of school related knowledge. He struggled with the motivation of even reading a paragraph in school. But when Micaela was stressing about getting cut off the team, he was the one that she vented to about it and he tried his best to help.

Though he never really did, he tried. It was fine that it didn't work though. Oliver was always there to really challenge her and quiz her when she needed. Just like now.

"No, I'm getting tired of this." Oliver dropped his book angrily, making Micaela look up at him. "Leo's sleeping and Kaz is probably off not even bothered about the test."

"I'm sure he has a good reason." Micaela tried to defend the boy. "And Leo... he..." Oliver looked at her in expectance, waiting for her to defend him as always. "I got nothing. He just didn't feel like studying."

"Well..." Oliver sighed, setting the books onto the table in front of the couch. He turned to lean his back on the back of the couch. Micaela copied his action, the two sitting right beside one another. "Thanks for trying so hard, Mick." He sent her a small, sad smile. "It means a lot."

"Well I was scared I was gonna be the only one that didn't pass." Micaela admitted, pulling at her earlobe. "I'm not exactly the brightest kid."

Oliver nudged her in the shoulder with his shoulder. "You know I'm here to help you anytime. You got this." The two shared a small smile. Then Leo's snores grew louder, making the two clench their jaws.

"No, that's it." Micaela decided. Her and Oliver stood up from the couch, Micaela grabbed Leo by his shoulder while Oliver grabbed his feet, and the two pushed him right off the couch.

"Whoa!" Leo yelled in complaint. "If you're ever gonna throw perfection, it better be into Beyoncé's arms."

~*~

Leo kept a blanket wrapped around him as he kept his Blue Tornado pajama pants and Pig Zombie t-shirt on. He even convinced Micaela to change out of her red tube top to wear her matching Pig Zombie T-shirt. Which she did quickly so her and Oliver could search for Kaz with Leo just following around.