𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐽𝑜𝑏,𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡

Sure enough two guards dragged them into a dark room, the same one Kaz and Oliver were in. "Okay, they'll come in, Oliver, you scream to distract them, Kaz, you jump at them, and me and Leo will sneak past." Micaela explained the plan she had created.

"No!" Oliver replied. "What do you think they're gonna do to us?"

"Me and Micaela are getting an Uber, I don't know about you two." Leo explained with a shrug, holding his phone up.

"It says 'now you die'." Kaz pointed to the sign on the wall.

"Do you think it means you guys or me?" Oliver asked.

"It says 'you'." Kaz responded.

"Silence!" They heard someone yell, making them all jump. Micaela and Leo grabbed onto each other's shoulders, trying to fight one another to be the others human shield, but Leo won the battle when she stopped and pushed Kaz in front of her. "You have trespassed into my hospital, and the punishment for that is..."

"Alan!" A different voice yelled.

"The punishment is Alan!" Oliver cried, hugging Micaela's arm.

The lights turned on, brightening the room, revealing a man in a white doctor coat. "Stupid sign." He said hitting the door and the sign that once scared the group of friends changed into 'know your diet facts'.

"Oh, 'know your diet facts'. That's far less scary." Oliver said.

"Not if your bad in school!" Micaela freaked out.

"Alan. What are you doing in the cafeteria?" The unknown man asked, looking past the friends, making them turn and see a boy who had a coffe mug up to his mouth.

"Uh, Nothing uncle Horace."

"Is that my mug? Send it over." Horace ordered Alan. Micaela and Leo's eyes went wide, watching the mug fly through the air, into the man's hand.

"I say we go now." Leo decided, Micaela nodding as they tried to walk out, but they immediately stopped when they came face to face with the man in the doctor's coat.

"Never mind." Micaela decided, standing in front of Leo, backing up to rejoin Oliver and Kaz.

"World's sexiest chief of staff and vice chancellor of medical administration." Horace read the words on the mug. "Bought this at a gas station. What are the odds?" He place the mug on the table before returning to talk to the four kids. "I'm Dr Horace Diaz, head of this hospital. Who are you and what can you do?"

"Well, I'm Kaz, and I can do this." Kaz grabbed a tissue and put it up to his face. He stuck his tongue through the tissue.

"I can play basketball!" Micaela quickly spoke up.

"I can... do your laundry!" Leo nervously added.

"Anybody can do that. I meant what are your powers?"

"Oh, that's easy." The Wells smiled. "Incredible charm..."

"Blinding smile..." Leo continued the list.

"Sparkling eyes..."

"And I'm told I'm able to pull off anything."

Oliver rolled his eyes and said, "we don't have any powers."

"What!?" Alan yelled. "You're normos? Normos can't know about Mighty Med. I'm gonna get a normo cage." Horace froze the boy before he could walk out of the cafeteria.

"The crusher is one of our most important heroes and you saved his life, well except for you two." Horace said the last part as he pointed to Leo and Micaela. "How'd you know his chest wasn't in his chest?"

"Uh, well, I thought the super gravity on Ebrion might have pulled his heart to his feet." Oliver explained

"That sounds painful." Micaela muttered to Leo, getting a nod in agreement from the boy.

"Very clever. You figured that out before our best doctors, even Dr brainhead. And his entire head is a brain!" Horace exclaimed.

"Yeah well we pretty much eat, sleep, and breath superheroes. Earlier I had a bowl of blue tornado-os." Oliver told him.

"Really? I just had waffles." Micaela said.

"Yeah... blue tornado-chip..." Leo nodded.

"A true fan. Love this guy." Horace said, ignoring Micaela's comment. "We might be able to use someone like you around here." He gave Leo and Micaela a judging look.

"Yes, especially spider man." Leo quickly stated.

"Andrew Garfield spider man." Micaela added.

"What's that noise?" Kaz asked, noticing a muffled voice.

"Oh right, Alan." Horace realized and unfroze the boy.

"We can't have normos here! I heard if you touch them your butt falls off."

"Oh, that's not true. That not true, is it?" Horace questioned.

Micaela shared a look with Kaz and they shrugged their shoulders.
"Um, no." Oliver said.

"Good, because without a butt what would I shake on the dance floor."

"Your hands?" Micaela offered. Horace looked at her confused. "You know, jazz hands." Micaela added, grabbing Kaz's hands and making him do jazz hands.

"So you want us to work here?" Oliver asked.

"Not 'us'. You. Your friends there seem a bit... off." Horace looked past him, seeing the other three kids that were looking at something they'd found on a table.

The three of them all had put some kind of bracelet around on their arm. "I wonder what this button does." Kaz said, pushing the very button he had spoken about. The next thing they knew, the boy screamed bloody murder, watching as his hand was replaced by a chainsaw. Quickly pressing the button again, the chainsaw disappeared.

"That was... awesome!" Kaz, Leo, and Micaela yelled.

"I think they just proved my point. You... with me. You guys... do you know if you take a small or medium normo cage?"

"Medium?" Micaela replied.

Leo's eyes widened, and Kaz said, "Hey, we wanna work here too. We know just as much things about superheroes as he does. Right, Oliver? Back us up."

"Yeah, these guys are great. And well, we, kinda come as a package deal." Oliver said.

"Ok, I'll give you guys a trial run." Horace decided.

"Yes! We get to work with real superheroes."

"Yeah, I cant wait to tell Gus and Jordan about this place." Kaz said.

"Are you crazy? You can't tell anyone about Mighty Med. it's a top secret hospital." Alan lectured them.

"Alan, stop interrupted. Are you crazy? You can't tell anyone about Mighty Med. it's a top secret hospital." Horace said. He turned to Oliver, "another thing, if your friends here mess up I'm holding you responsible."

And with that, Alan and Horace left the cafeteria.

"You hear that?" Oliver turned to his friends. "No goofing around. Do not Kaz, Micaela, or Leo this up for me."

"Leo this up?" Leo questioned as he dropped one of the inventions. "They might wanna fix the grip on these things."

"Absolutely." Kaz replied.

Oliver looked at the girl who didn't respond and saw that she had one of the bracelets in her hand. She had pushed the button and another chainsaw appeared. She screamed and dropped it out of fear that she would cut her hand off. She jumped onto Kaz's back. "Whoops."

"I'm just not gonna touch anything." Leo said after seeing what happened when his friends touched stuff, but when he was backing away from the things he accident knocked something over and it a laser to hit one of the chairs and sliced it in half. He jumped onto Kaz, almost sending the three of them to the ground. "Okay, That was an accident!"