𝑂𝑙𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐿𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠

"Rory, I'm gonna kill you!" Micaela said from above the top of the stairs

"Rory, I'm gonna kill you!" Micaela said from above the top of the stairs. Leo, Bree, and Chase watched from the kitchen as Rory ran down and hid behind the stairs with a terrified look on his face.

Walking down, Micaela sent a glare to each and everyone of them, Leo and Bree immediately pointed towards the boy's hiding place under the stairs. Going behind the stairs, Micaela grabbed Rory by the collar to they were face to face.

"I thought it'd be nice!" Rory yelled in his defense.

"It's not!" The girl screamed at him. "I'm gonna kill you and then kill you again!" Pushing the boy to the side, she walked over to the kitchen island with a pout. She took a seat beside Bree and laid her head in the girl's lap. "It was signed by the love of my life."

Leo gasped from across the island, staring at the boy who took a seat beside Micaela. "You got her a new basketball?"

"I didn't know." Rory defended himself, putting a hand on Micaela's shoulder. "Mick, come on, I just saw the ball had the logo from your old team, so I thought it'd be nice for you to have a new one."

"What's so special about the basketball?" Chase questioned.

"Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing."

"It was signed by Micaela's love of her life." Leo explained, reaching over to grab his best friend's hand as she sat up straight.

"Sydney carter." The girl sighed, looking off with a sad smile. "Best looking basketball coach I'd ever seen."

"Mick, I can get it back." Rory tried.

"Shush." Leo held his hand up in front of the guy's face, holding Micaela's hand with his other. Her and Leo closed their eyes tightly. "The damage is done."

Then the front door was thrown open. "Mick!" Kaz's voice made her look up and stand up from her chair. "I heard the news..." he sadly said as she pouted and threw her arms around him. "It's gonna be okay, Mick."

"I just... I don't know how I'm gonna get over it." She lead him towards the couch where sat beside one another, her knee on his.

A honk from outside the house made Kaz look up at the front door with a sigh, hesitantly looking back towards the girl. "My brother said he'd only give me two minutes..."

"No, it's fine." Micaela shook her head, patting him on the hand. "I'll see you later."

"Call me if you need me, okay?" Kaz asked as he got up from the couch, earning a nod from her. After he walked out of the house, Leo started speaking.

"Hey, Mick, after school today is the big Death Spiral Smackdown." He sent her a wide grin, seeing a small smile appear on her face at the news as he took the milk and the orange juice out of the fridge. "Me and Adam are gonna unleash the fury! You guys gonna come watch?"