𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑒

"If he dies, no one will be able to stop Megahertz!" Horace stated placing his  stethoscope over his ears. "And he'll continue his reign of terror!"

"I-I can't let Tecton's die." Kaz stammered a bit, him and Oliver sharing worried looks with Leo and Micaela who now had their feet on the ground.

"What do we do?" Leo asked.

"Well, we know something's obviously inter...fer- messing with his healing." Micaela stated.

"Interfering." Leo quickly reminded her.

"Quick! Think of everything you know about Tecton's, starting with his very first comic book!" Oliver instructed Kaz.

"Okay," Kaz looked up as he thought back to the words on the pages of his favorite superhero comic books, "the adventures of Tecton, isssue one, copy right, 1975-"

"Oh my god! Flip ahead!"

"Uh... he gets his powers from the Delta radiation which emanates from the meteorite in his chest..."

"His only weakness is gurgalon gass!" Leo added in.

"Which doesn't exist on earth in its natural form."

"Well gurgalon gas is formed when-" Kaz started.

"Delta radiation reacts with gold!" The three boys finished the thought together, Micaela nodding her head along, already knowing there would've been no way she remembered that.

"There must be good inside him." Kaz realized with a sigh. "I'm going in." Micaela watched in extreme interest as the boy rummaged his hand threw the hole in Tecton's chest, taking out a gold coin.

"Well done, kids." Horace congratulated them. "You were right, You make a great team."

"I know." Micaela and Leo bragged with a smirk. Though the girl didn't feel like she helped much at all.

"What?" Alan questioned his uncle. "B-but they broke the rules!"

"Alan, shush, shush." Leo held his hand out in the boy's face, enjoying the moment of acknowledgement.

"And then they saved the day!" Horace exclaimed, but then his face turned serious. "So I'm gonna totally ignore the first part." His bright smile reappeared, placing a hand on Kaz and Oliver's shoulders who stood on either side of Micaela and Leo. "To celebrate the real heroes of this hospital... nurse! Get the limbo stick!"

"Oh." Leo muttered to Micaela. "Thought he would say to get froyo."

"I could really take a froyo."

The door opened, revealing a serious looking Skylar. "There you are! You need to see this!"

"Again with the video of you doing backflips? We get it. You're flexible."

"Hey, that video had 56 likes."

"And one dislike." The nurse pointed to himself with his thumb.

"That's not what I need to show you!" The girl frustratedly said, turning the tv on.

"Superhero news network has just learned that four normos are working at mighty med hospital. The normos performed unauthorized surgery on tectonic who is now very very weak. This according to our source; a young man who was clearly disguising his voice by speaking into a coffee mug."