𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑀𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑝

Taking the stairs everyday to get to class really wasn't ideal for Micaela

Taking the stairs everyday to get to class really wasn't ideal for Micaela. You'd think she'd be used to it after how long she'd been going to school, but everyday it just took so much out of her that she found herself feeling like she'd just hit the ground. That's why she followed Leo on the elevator, along with the fact that she'd never even once been spotted at school without him.

Turns out their plan of dancing to the music that played in the elevator wasn't such a good idea, because as soon as the doors opened, they were spotted by Principal Perry.

"Dooley! Well!" Perry yelled, making them stop and stare at her wide eyed, seeing her pointing her finger at them. "What are you doing in my elevator?"

"We're not here!" Micaela yelled, pushing the button to close the doors over and over again.

"We're enjoying the music." Leo nervously smiled. "Today is Love Songs From the Nineties. Wanna dance?"

"Use the stairs!" The woman ordered as she grabbed Micaela by the arm and dragged her out of the elevator, making Leo walk out as well. "This is exactly how healthy kids become unhealthy adults."

"You took the elevator, too?" Micaela asked, brows furrowed in confusion.

"Really?" Leo looked her up and down. "Are we having this conversation?"

"For your information, I'm a speed walker." Perry fixed the collar of her suit with a grin on her face. "Perhaps you've seen me at the Mission Creek Mall giving the shoppers a little eye candy."

With that, Perry walked away, leaving the two kids absolutely disgusted. "Never going to the mall again." Micaela shook her head, pulling her earlobe, her eyes closed as Leo gagged.

"Listen up, space-fillers!" Perry stood in the middle of the main hallway. "This is Emergency Preparedness Week. An emergency drill can happen at any time. So when the alarm sounds, you must evacuate the building in an orderly fashion-" She took a look around at the students. "Like cattle, if cattle had acne... and braces... and a future filling up my gas tank." The with a laugh, she walked off to her office.

"Oh, man!" Adam began as Leo and Micaela joined him and his siblings and Rory. "I wish I had Bree's super-speed! Because you do not want to be stuck walking behind cows in an emergency, trust me on that!"

"Oh, I know." Micaela nodded in agreement. "One time for a... I think it was community service...I had to help out at a farm." She rolled her eyes with a shake of her head. "Slowest walkers ever." Adam nodded in agreement at her statement.

"You would trade your super-strength for Bree's super-speed?" Chase questioned him. "Man, if I had your strength, I'd just run out of the building juggling those cows."

"Yeah, and if I had your super-intelligence, I'd have walked away from this conversation thirty seconds ago." Bree stated.

"Nobody stopping us from walking away right now." Rory muttered to her, earning a elbow to the arm from Chase. The Star boy avoided looking at Micaela as much as possible ever since the thing with the three Davenport kids almost dying, so whenever he stood in the same group as her and she talked, he tried to keep his eyes on her shoes instead of her.