𝐿𝑖𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝐹𝑎𝑟

Running on five monster enrgy drinks, Micaela rubber her eyes tiredly, standing with her arms crossed on the table that was on the stage, head down

Running on five monster enrgy drinks, Micaela rubber her eyes tiredly, standing with her arms crossed on the table that was on the stage, head down. "I appreciate you guys helping me." Oliver said, walking over to her and Gus, holding a thing of sandwiches in one hand, using his other to lift his friend's head.

The girl groggily stood up with a pout as he laid the sandwiches on the table. "Gus, here are the sandwiches you asked for." He took the lid off as Micaela leaned her elbow on his shoulder. "Which were free. And not 5.99 each because I work at a sandwich shop."

"Really?" Micaela asked, lifting her head off her arm a bit to look at him. "What sandwich shop?"

"You know..." Oliver glared at her. "The sandwich shop." He emphasized.

"Fine." She huffed. "Don't tell me."

"Gross." Gus looked into a sandwich in disgust. "I don't want these. There's mayo on them."

"What?" Oliver questioned, wide eyed. "You carry around gallons of mayo."

"Not to eat." The boy in glasses shook his head.

"I'm not even gonna ask." Micaela shook her head, shaking in disgust.

"I have a comment," Jordan stood up from where she was sitting on a chair in front of a desk just a few feet away, "about the script." She took a seat on the desktop. "There's a point where watching your friends fail," Oliver and Micaela walked over to her, the girl taking a seat beside her before laying out on the desk, head on Jordan's lap, "is no longer delightful, and instead becomes just..."

"Sad?" The Wells girl asked.

"No..." Jordan shook her head and then jumped to her feet with a bright smile, making Micaela fall to the ground. "Fantastic!" Oliver looked away from Jordan in frustration, helping Micaela back to her feet. "Let me just congratulate you on how truly awful this script is."

"Well, it doesn't have to be good, just has to convince my father it's an actual play."

"Also gonna convince your father into never attending a play ever again." Micaela chuckled, wincing when her side hurt. "He's gonna be scarred for life."

"Not as scarred as he was when you pushed him off a ladder." Oliver gave her a scolding look.

"For the last time, how was I supposed to see him all the way up there?" The girl asked him. "I needed a ladder to get Leo out of a tree!"

"And you didn't hear him screaming for help?" The boy looked at her in disbelief.

"I thought it was a cat."

Oliver shook his head, backing away from her. "Now, in the first scene, I, President Frankenstein," He held the script in his hand, walking backwards to Gus, "bring Gus, my hideous Vice President creature to life."

"Got the hideous part right." Micaela muttered, earning a nod of agreement from Jordan who stood beside her.

"Now, I want the atmosphere to be scary."