𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑠 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑘𝑒

Davenport held a serious expression, standing at the counter in the lab, Leo and Micaela on his right and the bionic kids on his left. "Okay guys, you have been trained for all kinds of mission but you are about to enter a soul-bruising, confidence- crushing Apocalyptic environment." his head shook in memory. "High school." He lectured Adam, Bree, and Chase. "Adam, Bree your glitch tests are fairly stable."

"Yes! I'm going to school!" Bree threw her arms up in excitement.

"I'm fairly stable!" Adam cheered.

"But Chase, I'm still a little worried about your commando app." Davenport said, Chase's smile quickly falling at the words.

"Commando app?" Leo and Micaela exclaimed.

"Put on some underpants, we're going to school!"

"It's people like you that make school disgusting."

The youngest Davenport looked between the two in confusion, not understanding why they seemed so disgusted. "No, see in the face of an imminent threat Chase's commando app kicks in," placing his hands on his son's shoulders, "and he becomes a fearless brute I like to call Spike."

Leo and Micaela looked to each other with giant grins on their faces, slapping one another other on the shoulder in excitement. "Awesome!"

"It's kinda like a fight or-flight thing except I took out the flight thing cause, useless and I replaced it with the testosterone level of like a Tasmanian-devil-Wolverine-shark-lion-hybrid that's mad."

"Don't worry Mr. Davenport, I promise that spike won't rear his ugly head." Chase assured the man.

"But you'll walk around with your ugly head?" The Wells looked to him in annoyance.

Davenport then went on about a story that happened last Christmas. "Letting Chase go to school isn't such a good idea. I can't risk it." He walked away, over to a control panel.

"Oh, come on, big D." Leo begged, walking after him, the others following.

"It can't possibly be that bad." Micaela said. "You tend to exaggerate things." She told him which earned a glare.

"Chase has to come. With these guys I'll finally get a prime spot in the cafeteria whenever Micaela has in school suspension. That's right y'all put on your coats I'm riding your tails!"

"Don't worry we'll make sure he stays out of trouble... right guys?"

"You can." Micaela muttered as she flipped her hair in Chase's face and looked down at her nails. "I'm a busy woman."

"It's one for all and all for one. Unless of course you guys make me look bad. In which case I am dropping you lame-os." Bree explained.

"Mr. Davenport I can't miss school. This is the beginning of my academic achievements and career trajectory. I mean the road to astronaut lawyer has to start somewhere." Chase argued.

"Alright, but I better not get a call from the art teacher saying that Spike ripped her larynx." Davenport said, making all the teens laugh. "Actually she wouldn't be able to say anything because Spike ripped out her larynx, but the point is is just kept him out of trouble."