𝐿𝑒𝑜'𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑚,𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑒,& 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦?

"Shush!" Micaela put a hand over Leo's mouth, him doing the same to Kaz as Kaz placed a hand over her mouth, trying to get one another to be quiet as they watched and waited for Skylar to walk out into the hallway

Oliver walked up from behind them, immediately regretting coming over when his eyes landed on them. "Oh," Kaz's words were muffled by Leo's hand. He tried pulling it off, but the Dooley just pushed harder.

Then Kaz sent a smack to his head, pointing to Oliver. Leo jumped, removing his hand from Kaz's mouth, Micaela removing hers from his. The three cleared their throats, straightening out their clothes. "Oliver," Kaz was the first to speak up, "we're totally gonna prank Skylar."

"And you didn't consult me?" Oliver looked offended. "I am the expert on pranks. So what are you doing? Snakes in a can? Fake vomit? Fake vomit in a can?"

"Snakes?" Micaela's eyes went wide, grabbing Leo's arm tightly.

"Snakes?" Kaz mocked her. "No, no, no." He turned back to Oliver with a scoff. "That's amateur stuff."

"Here she comes." Leo pointed out with a grin, the four watching as Skylar walked down the hall. The superhero was on her way to the red room, but when she went for the door, a woman with a black wig and white dress jumped out, screaming.

Leo and Micaela's arms ended up around one another, watching as Skylar didn't even jump. "Did anyone loose this nightmare lady?" She asked. "Because I think I found it."

"Skylar, that's a prank." Kaz stated.

"Oh." She nodded. "Did someone lose this prank? Because I think I found it."

The woman in the white dress gave up, walking away as the four kids stepped forward.

"A prank is when you trick someone in a funny way, like-like putting a whoopee cushion under their chair." Oliver explained, him and Kaz beginning to laugh. "It's funny because it sounds like a fart."

"Why are we friends with them?" Micaela asked Leo, not taking her eyes off Kaz and Oliver.

"Because we like feeling superior." Leo simply replied.

Kaz and Oliver turned to them with a glare. "Why are we friends with them?" Kaz mocked the girl, slapping her on the arm, her doing the same to him.

"On my planet, we don't have time for non sense like that." Skylar states with crossed arms. "Our goal is to help people, not make them look stupid."

"Yeah, well, you're on our planet now and looking stupid's pretty popular."

"Stupid's pretty popular." Micaela mocked the boy. "Maybe for you."

"Pranks are literally the first thing we learn to laugh at." Kaz explained. "Starting with..." he pulled the smiling Micaela over to stand in front of the superhero.