𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝐶𝑎𝑟

Down in the lab, Leo eyed his phone, doing the same as Chase did only a few feet away

Down in the lab, Leo eyed his phone, doing the same as Chase did only a few feet away. Going back and forth from their texts with with Micaela- to their texts with Rory. The two seemed to be acting... off. Micaela seemed to be busy all the time with her mom which didn't seem likely because Rory said he was busy, earning some extra money by helping her mom with some inventions she was working on.

So what was it? Was Rory lying? Was Micaela? Or were both of them?

"Tonight's the night!" Chase decided to ignore it for now. Why did he care? "The new frozen yogurt shop is opening!" He faked a wide grin to his sister who sat across from him. "Fifty-two flavors, and four of them are sugar-free."

Bree looked up from her mirror, giving him a weird look.

"Oh, who are you kidding? You passed out the first time Mick showed you nail polish." He rolled his eyes at her, earning an annoyed nod.

"I've heard of those yogurt places." Adam walked up to the table his siblings sat at. "They get you by charging extra for toppings. So, I'm bringing my own." When he unzipped his jacket, it revealed bags of toppings inside. "You don't even wanna know what's in my pants." He slapped his pocket with a proud grin. A grin that quickly faded when his hand landed. "Ahh! Ooh! Hot butterscotch! Ooh!"

"Sorry, you guys are coming home straight after school." Davenport walked up to them to ruin their fun. "So no flavors, no froyo, no hanging with the bros, peeps, and homies."

"Bros, peeps, and homies?" His daughter questioned him in horror and disgust. "Don't. Just... no."

"What's got you so grouchy?" Leo asked the man, putting his phone down and flipping it over so the screen was on the counter. "They run out of human footstools at the rich-guy club?"

"Did you forget your little buddy Marcus found the lab yesterday? He could've discovered our bionic secret."

"Oh! Okay, so it's our fault that your million-dollar smart home system didn't stop him?" Bree shot back.

"Don't go there, supergirl." Eddie appeared on the screen. "I was getting my beauty sleep. Something you might want to look into."

"Ho-ho!" Adam and Chase laughed as Bree gasped.

"Look, it doesn't matter whose fault it was, even though," he began pointing towards Leo, "someone was supposed to be watching him."

"Well, technically," Leo began and pointed right back at him, "someone pulled Leo and Mick away, letting Marcus roam free."

"Guys, I think you're talking about each other." Adam told them.

"Bottom line, I am keeping a tighter leash on you three." Davenport informed the bionic teens. "And Leo, because I can't always be there, you have to step it up and do a better job of watching out for them."