Liam Payne sickflicks part 2...

By HPandGWforever2

Part 2 of Liam Payne sickflicks More

Liam hurt whilst filming naughty list
Liam IBSC (request)
Liam sick
Liam hurt at the All of those voices premiere
Liam paralysed part 2
Liam sick at school
Liam injured at school
Liam gets hit by a car
Liam blind part 3
Liam sick whilst camping
Liam paralysed part 3
Lirry- Liam haemorrhoids (Request)
Liam hurt whilst filming sunshine
Liam autism part 4 (request)
Liam autisum part 5 (request)
Liam little headspace part 1 (request)
Liam little headspace part 2 (request)
Liam little headspace part 3 (request)
Liam hurt on stage
Liam hurts his finger (Request)
Liam exhausted
Liam injured in a house fire (request)
Liam bullied at school TW
Liam kidney failure on his birthday
Liam infection on Niall's birthday
Kid Liam sick (Request)
Liam cochlear implants part 2
Liam sick after a waterfight
Liam blind part 4
Liam colour blind
Liam paralysed part 4
Niam family- Liam sick (request)
Liam blind part 5
Ziam- Liam sick after an arguement
Lirry- Liam sick after an argument
Lilo- Liam sick after an arguement
Niam- Liam sick after an argument
Liam choking
Liam paralysed part 5
Liam sick and homesick
Liam greif
Liam sever food poisoning
Liam sick at home
Liam flu
Liam extremely sick on the bus
Liam raped by a male fan
Liam insomnia
Liam thinks he is bus sick but he is actually sick
Liam migrane whilst recording
Liam stomach bug
Liam bladder infection (UTI)
Liam extremely sick they have to cancel the concert
Liam strep throat
Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 1 (Request)
Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 2 (Request)
Liam sick from one of the kids (Request)
Liam blind part 6
Liam left behind
Liam paralysed part 6

Liam memory loss (Request)

1K 8 3
By HPandGWforever2

Prompt- one where Liam looses his memory and the boys help him to get it back

Requested by- KALEYBOURQUE2

—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

We are half way through where we are tour. Louis and I are currently messing around backstage. We are driving golf carts around. There is a clanging sound and the steering wheel gets locked in place. I try to break but I crash into the wall and I get thrown out of the golf cart. I feel my head get hit hard on something then nothing.

Louis pov

Liam and I are messing around as usual. Liam's golf cart makes a loud clanging sound and he tries to stop the cart but he crashes into the wall and gets thrown out and he smacks his head on the floor. I instantly stop my golf cart and jump out. I run over to Liam and see him unconscious. I grab my phone and call Paul.

Paul picks up after the second ring and says "Louis you and Liam need to get here now. The concert is about to start." I say "Accident. Liam. Unconscious" Paul says "Louis calm down. What do you mean Liam is unconscious. We are on our way. Niall is calling an ambulance as we speak" I say "His golf cart made a weird banging noise and he went full speed into a wall and got thrown out and he is unconscious. I think he hit his head hard. I don't want to put him in the recovery position unless I have to" Paul says "That's fine Louis. We are about to get to you. I'm going to hand up alright" I respond "Alright. Is an ambulance on the way?" Paul responds "Yes an ambulance is on the way don't worry" I nod and the call ends.

About two minutes later I feel a hand on my back and I look up and see Paul. Paul says "The ambulance should be here in about five minutes" I nod and look back at Liam. Paul says "I don't think you should do the concert tonight. We will reschedule the concert. I spoke to management and they agree for once" I nod and Paul says "One of you boys has better come on with me to announce it to the fans. Who wants to come on stage with me" Zayn comes over with the paramedics and the paramedics loads Liam up and says "We will need to know officially what happened so who ever witnessed the accident will need to come with us." Paul says "Louis was the only one who witnessed the accident" the paramedics nod and says "We need to get him to the hospital now. You can make your own way to the hospital" the others nod and I follow the paramedics out to the ambulance.

When we get to the ambulance the paramedics loads Liam in and I get in after him. The paramedics hook Liam up to the monitors and asks "What happened?" I say "We were driving some golf carts around and Liam's made a weird noise and crashed full speed into a wall. He got thrown out of the golf cart and he smacked his head on the floor" the paramedics nods and we arrive at the hospital. I get told to wait in the waiting room. I sit down in a chair and bury my face in my hands.

Whilst that is going on Niall's pov

We are all in shock. Paul says "Boys who is going on stage to let the fans know with me" I say "I'll go" Paul nods and we both go on stage. I say "Hello everyone. I know it is just me out here but there has been a serious accident back stage. One of the other boys has had to be rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Once we know more we will let you know who it is and what happened and what his injuries are but until then please respect our privacy and let him recover. Keep your tickets and we will let you know when we have rearranged the concert" the fans are mostly crying. Paul hugs me and says "Come on Niall" I say "Thank you for understanding" we go backstage and we all drive to the hospital that Liam got taken to.

Once we get there we find Louis in the waiting room with his face hidden in his hands. I sit down one side of him. Zayn sits the other side of him. Harry sits on my other side and Paul sits on the other side of Zayn. I put my arm around Louis' shoulders and ask "Have you heard anything?" Louis shakes his head and I hear him sniffle. I say "Louis it wasn't your fault" Louis says "It was though Ni. I shouldn't have told him to mess around with me then we wouldn't be here but on stage performing for those fans that we have let down" I say "Louis it isn't your fault. Liam won't blame you." Louis nods.

About 2 hours later still Niall's pov

Liam's name is just called. I say "Louis. Liam has just been called" Louis nods and we all go and see the doctor. We get to the doctor and the doctor says "Follow me" we follow the doctor and we get taken into a private room. The doctor says "Right so we did an MRI scan to rule out any serious brain damage we couldn't find any but he has broken his right arm and he could have some memory loss but we won't know until Liam is awake" we all nod and Louis says "Can we go and see him?" The doctor nods and says "Follow me." We follow the doctor to Liam's room and we all walk in.

Louis sits on the chair next to Liam's bed and I sit on the other one, Zayn sits next to Louis and Paul sits next to me. Louis takes Liam's hand and he says "Liam please wake up" after about half an hour Liam begins to wake up and says "Mum" I say to Liam "Your mum is in England Liam"

Liam's pov

Everything is black. I hear someone saying "Liam please wake up." I try and open my eyes but I get pulled back into the darkness. A few minutes later my eyes open and I look around the room of unfamiliar people. I say "Mum" someone says to me "Your mum is in England Liam" I look at him and say "Who are you? I don't know you" the person says "I'm Louis Liam. We have been in a band together since 2010" I shake my head and say "No I'm not in a band. I'm only 15" the person, Louis, says "Liam you are 21. We are in america on tour" I shake my head and start crying. I feel someone else touch my shoulder and I say "Don't touch me. I don't know you" I curl into myself crying. I say "I want my mum"

Niall's pov

I can see the look of hurt over Louis face and he leaves the room. Paul says "I'll go and talk to him." I nod and Paul leaves the room to go and find Louis. I look at my phone and see it is 8am in the UK. I say to Liam "Let's call your mum so you can talk to her" Liam nods and says "I don't know you" I say "I'm Niall Liam." I point to Harry and say "That's Harry" I point to Zayn and say "That's Zayn. Louis and Paul has just left the room" Liam nods. I find Karen's number on my phone and it rings.

She picks up on the third ring and says "Hello Niall. You don't often call. Is everything alright?" I say "There has been a bit of an accident. Liam crashed a golf cart and got thrown out of it. He has lost about 6 years of memories" Karen says "Oh god. Is he alright?" I say "He has a broken arm and he wants to talk to you. I'll put you on speaker" Karen says "Alright thank you Niall." I put my phone on speaker and say "You are on speaker" Karen says "Liam. Can you hear me?" Liam starts crying again and says "Mum I don't know where I am. I need you" Karen says "You are in America probably in a hospital" I say "Yeah we are in a hospital" he says "I don't know anyone here mum. I don't remember anyone" Liam cries more and says "I want you mum." I do want to comfort him and by the look on Harry and Zayn's faces they do to but none of us want to over step and make him worse.

Louis pov as this is going on

I leave the room feeling really guilty. I caused Liam to loose about 6 years worth of memories. I go down to the cafeteria and I sit down at a table and I bury my face in my hands and sob silently. I feel someone rub my back. I look up and see Paul. He says "Oh Lou. Come here" I fall into him sobbing.

I say "I feel really guilty. I told him to mess around with me. I encourage him to use the golf carts and now he doesn't even remember us" Paul says to me "It's not your fault Louis. We will try our hardest to get Liam's memories back. We all need to be strong for Liam. He must be terrified especially since he doesn't remember where he is or who we are" I nod and say "I can't stand to hear him cry like that. It breaks my heart especially knowing he probably won't let us comfort him. I just want my Liam back." Paul nods and says "We all do" I dry my eyes and Paul says "Let's go back and see how he is doing." I nod and we walk back to Liam's room.

We walk in and I see Liam is asleep with dried tear tracks on his face. Niall says "He cried himself to sleep. He wouldn't let anyone touch him." I nod and gently take his hand and gently squeeze it. Zayn says to me "Are you alright Lou?" I nod and say not taking my eyes off Liam "Yeah I'm fine." Harry asks "Are you sure? You are being very quiet" I nod and say "Yeah I'm sure I'm just worried about him"

About ten minutes later still Louis pov

A doctor walks in and says "Hello boys. Has he woken up?" We all nod and Harry says "He can't remember anything. He has lost about 6 years worth of memories" the doctor nods and says "We want to keep him over night. You can take him home in the morning. You can watch videos to try and jog his memory. That normally helps. Visiting hours are over so unfortunately only one of you is allowed to stay." Zayn says "Lou do you want to stay?" I nod and say "I'm not leaving his side until he is better" the others nod and Harry says "we will be back in the morning. If there is any change let us know." I nod and the others and doctor leaves the room.

After about ten minutes Liam begins to wake up. He says "Mum." I say "I'm sorry Liam your mum isn't here." I see his bottom lip tremble and he says "Leave me alone. I don't know you." I try not to let that hurt me because I know we will hopefully get his memories back. I say "Liam I am going to show you something. I want you to listen." Liam looks at me and nods. I play him our first album. After the album has finished I say "You were singing in most of those songs. With me and the other boys" Liam says "I don't remember that. That can't be true. I got kicked off the X-factor." I say. "You went back again and got through to the live shows with me, I'm Louis, Harry, the one with the long hair, Niall, the Irish one and Zayn, the one who is obsessed with his hair." Liam nods and says "But I'm only 15. Simon said to try again in 2 years but it has only been 1." I say "Liam you are 21. Tomorrow when you get released from the hospital me and the boys will show you the videos from X-factor and the past 4 years" Liam nods and says "I don't remember anything. I'm sorry" he starts crying and I say "You don't need to be sorry Liam. Can I give you a cuddle." Liam looks at me me sceptically still crying but nods. I gently hug Liam. Soon Liam cried himself to sleep again.

The next day still Louis pov

We are back at the hotel now. We are watching the videos from X-factor. I am about to tweet out an update on the official one direction Twitter account. I start the tweet. 'Just before the show yesterday 2nd August in Toronto Canada there was an accident backstage. Liam and I decided it would be a good idea to borrow some golf carts. Liam crashed and got rushed to hospital in an ambulance unconscious. Liam is now awake and back with us. Unfortunately Liam has lost about 6 years of his memories and broken his arm. Until we have helped Liam hopefully get his memories back we are postponing the tour. Keep your tickets and we will let you know the new dates as soon as we know. We are trying everything to get Liam's memories back. Please respect our privacy whilst we try and help Liam. Thank you Louis.' I post the tweet and soon it gets loads of likes and retweet's and soon the hastag get well soon Liam is trending.

After we finish watching the x-factor videos Liam says "No more. I can't remember anything." He rushes out of the room sobbing. I sigh and say "We need to keep trying and not give up." We all nod and Zayn says "I hope he is alright. He is so sad" I nod. After a couple of minutes I say "I'm going to check on Liam" the others nod and I walk in the same direction Liam rushed off in. I find him laying on his left side in a bed sobbing. I sit on the bed and gently touch his back. He looks up at me and says "I just want to remember everything but I can't. I want to remember all those things I saw in those videos" he sobs more and I say "Can I give you a hug" Liam nods and I gently hug him.

A few weeks later still Louis pov

None of us has given up helping Liam get his memories back. He is slowly starting to remember things. He remembers the band and us. We keep on telling him stories and showing him videos. I am about to go and wake Liam up. I stop outside his door. I can hear him sobbing. That is a first since the first night out of the hospital. I rush in and say "Liam what's the matter." Liam says "I remember everything. Including the accident. I had a dream last night and they all came back to me at once." I say "That's great news about your memories." I hug him and say "You don't blame me do you Li?" Liam shakes his head and says "No I don't Lou." I smile and I say "Have you told your mum and dad yet?" Liam nods and says "I have just texted them." I nod and say "Let's go and tell the other boys and the fans." Liam nods and we go out into the living area.

Niall says "Morning Liam and Louis" I say "Morning. Have some great news" harry asks "What is is?" Liam responds "I have all of my memories back. Even the golf cart accident which I don't blame Louis for." Everyone smiles and Zayn says "That's awesome news Liam." Paul walks in at that moment and asks "What's awesome news?" Liam says "I have all of my memories back now. I wanna go on tour again" Paul nods and says "That is some great news. I will get management to announce that Liam has got all of his memories back and is ready to go back on tour" we all nod and Paul leaves the room.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam got his cast off his arm after 3 more weeks and he thanked the boys for looking after him and he thanked the fans for respecting their privacy when they needed it the most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2.1K 31
lwtoml: nudes? niwhore: how about no ? highest ranking: #3 literally thajk u guys so much im DEAD
50.4K 642 61
Cute sickfics from the 1D days. REQUESTS OPEN