Secretly Loving My Best Frien...

By waanjaimjora

Serendipity Series #1 How can I be his bestfriend, if my feelings for him is more than that.. How can I forge... More

Annyeong Mi - Loves!
Synopsis
Chapter 1 - Please turn around!
Chapter 2 - Who are you?
Chapter 3 - Wanting to give up
Chapter 4 - Marcus!
Chapter 5 - He is my heaven!
Chapter 6 - For you!
Chapter 7 - Plan
Chapter 8 - Working at INF
Chapter 9 - A little hope!
Chapter 10 - What?
Chapter 11 - Pretending
Chapter 12 - Known secret
Chapter 13 - Marcus's thoughts
Author's Note
Chapter 14 - Grateful
Chapter 15 - Is this goodbye?
Chapter 16 - Who are you?
Chapter 17 - Proposal
Chapter 18 - Where are you, Marcus?
Chapter 19 - Confused
Chapter 20 - Missing
Chapter 21 - Appointment
Chapter 22 - Finally found you!
Chapter 23 - Help
Chapter 24 πŸ”ž
Chapter 25 - After
!Please read!
Chapter 26 - This is wrong! πŸ”ž
Chapter 27 - I can't stop myself, Gulf! πŸ”ž
Chapter 28 - Hurt
Chapter 29 - X
Chapter 30 - I want you!
Chapter 31 - Wanting to run!
Chapter 32 - Please! πŸ”ž
Chapter 33 - Urge
Chapter 34 πŸ”ž
Chapter 35 - Take me
Chapter 36 - Unexpected seen!
Chapter 37 - Last straw
Chapter 38 - I love you!
Chapter 38 Explanation
Chapter 39 πŸ”ž
Chapter 40 - Forever?
Chapter 41 πŸ”ž
Chapter 42 - Don't ever let go
Chapter 43 - Surprise
Author Note
Chapter 44 - Forgot
Chapter 45 - Past
Chapter 46 - OMG!
Chapter 47 - Fell
Chapter 48 πŸ”ž
Chapter 49 πŸ”ž
Chapter 50 - Elevator
Chapter 51 - Bastard
Chapter 52 - Fuming
Chapter 53 πŸ”ž
Chapter 54 - Sofia
Not Update
Chapter 55 - Feelings
Chapter 56 - Changes
Chapter 57 - Finally
Chapter 59 - Too late?
Chapter 60 - Always been you!
Chapter 61 πŸ”ž
Chapter 62 - News
Chapter 63 - Hoping
Chapter 64 - Monthsary
Book 1 Epilogue

Chapter 58 - Hi babe!

521 35 2
By waanjaimjora

Marcus POV

I was shocked when Gulf suddenly asked me to have a date with him tonight. He has never done that. I badly want to say yes, but I can't. I need to tell Sophia tonight about Gulf and me. I thought I could still survive not being Gulf again for another night, but I can't! I can't do it anymore! I need to tell her we can't be together because I already have Gulf. I hope she understands and helps me to pursue our parents to stop this engagement.

Here I am at the restaurant meeting with Sophia.

"Mew! Mew, you are spacing out again!" she said. I didn't realize I was thinking to myself again for a long time.

"Ahh, sorry, I'm thinking about something!" I said to her.

"I know you, Mew. Don't even try to hide it from me. I know you have a problem. Come on, tell me! Yes! I'm going to be your Fiancé, but you know I'm still your best friend. You can tell me anything, especially if I'm going to be your wife; I need..." I didn't let her finish.

"I'm sorry, Sophia, but I can't marry you!"

"Ouch, that was harsh! Why can't you? Why? Did I do something? Is something lacking in me? Tell me, Mew, because I can change. I swear! Just give me a chance. Please, Mew! Please! I know you haven't moved on with Allyssa, but I can help you! You don't have to be alone, Mew. I'm here now! You can always depend on me." She looks so hurt by what I just said. I begin to feel guilty now

"I'm sorry, Sophia; it's not about Allyssa. It's because I'm already in love with someone else. We can't be together! I can't leave him!" I said to her

"Who is that person? Tell me! I don't care who that person you love now is. I don't care! Why can't it be me? You knew me first. I've been with you first so please choose me! Please, Mew! I know I can make you love me. Please choose me! Choose me!" She starts begging me. What should I do?

"I'm sorry I didn't...." She didn't let me finish. I was stunned when I saw her laughing so hard. What was that? I don't understand!

"Hahahahaha, got you! Mew! Hahaha! You should have seen your face! Hahahaha!" Sophia was laughing at me. She looked like she was having a hard time already trying to stop herself from laughing.

What the hell is happening?

"Why are you laughing?" I am now so confused why she is laughing at me.

"Hahahahaha, wait, let me breathe first hahahahaha, you're so epic, Mew! Did you believe that I was hurt earlier? Hahahahaha!" She said while trying to hold her laugh.

"You're not?" I asked her confusedly. I'm shocked by her reaction now! I can't read her thoughts.

"Of course, I'm not! God! You? My husband! Ewe~! Like hell, Mew! You are my brother, not my husband! I can never marry you! I'm just waiting for you to tell me that yourself, hahahahaha, but it took you five days before you finally had the guts to tell me your true feelings yourself! Gosh, Mew! You never changed! You're so coward as always, hahahahaha."

"Huh? I don't understand how you knew!" She extends her hand to hold mine.

"I'm your best friend, Mew! I've known you ever since we were kids. I've known you from inside and out. Yes! I've been away for a long time, but I can see that you never change because you're still MEW-MEW. My best friend! Who is always afraid to fight for what he wants? The one who always chooses to hide his feeling from everyone, but you can never hide them from me because I can see through you."

I can't help but smile at what she is saying right now. I feel so fortunate that I have a friend like her. Even if we didn't see each other for many years and just through calls, she's never changed. She's always been, my friend!

"Thank you, Sophia. Yes! You're right! I'm always like this, which is very frustrating. But I love him, Sophia! I can't live without him anymore. I planned to tell my parent about us this weekend, but this happened! I asked you to meet me today to ask you a favor to help me pursed your parent that we can never go thru with this marriage." I said to her

"You're really in love with that person, ahh. It's quite fascinating to see you act like this. So, in love." She just smiled at me

"I love him, Sophia. I love that person so much!" I told her proudly!

"Yes, I know! I can see that! It's Gulf, right? You love Gulf, right?" How?

"How did you know?" How the hell did she knows that the person I love is Gulf? I haven't told anyone about us.

"You're so obvious, Mew. I already knew that the first time I stepped into your house because of the way you acted at each other. The ways you talk about him. How do you look at him like you want to eat him alive on the spot? Our topic will always be about Gulf. Gulf here, Gulf is this! Gulf! Gulf! Gulf! So how can I not know that you love him? Yes, he was your best friend too. But no one acts like that to the way you act with Gulf."

"Am I that obvious?" I asked her

"Yes! hahaha, I'm just waiting for you to tell me yourself, and I'm just going with the flow with my dad's childish plan hahahahaha. It's funny, though."

"Hahahahaha, True!" I said to her.

"So seriously, Mew, I can see how much you love Gulf, so I don't understand why you're not telling your parents about him. I can see how much they love him. They will accept him even though he's a man. Also, I can see how much you are happy just by talking about him. What more if you're with him? So, don't be a coward, Mew! Step up and proclaim your love for him. I can see Gulf is a good person. So, please! Stop being the coward Mew and fight for him. He deserves that from you. Auntie told me what happened when that bitch Allyssa left you! If I was here! I will hunt her down and pull her hair so much until there is nothing for her to comb. I will kill or bury her alive after what she did. Gulf helps you to heal Mew. He helps you to move on and live again. So please do him a favor and try to give him the best version of you. Not the coward one and the one that Allyssa left here. You're so much better than that!"

"You're right, Sophia! I need to be brave for both of us! I love Gulf so much, and I can't live my life without him. He is my life now, Sophia. He is my forever!"

"Wow! That's what I'm saying! I'm so proud of you, Mew!" Sophia stood up and went near to hug me. I hugged her back.

"Thank you, Sophia, for being such a good friend to me!"

"No problem, Mew! Anything for you, my friend. Okay, I will help and will talk to my parents and expect them not to pursue us anymore. But you must be the one to talk to your parent. Just tell me if you need anything. I will do everything to help you."

"Thanks again, Sophia! Yes! I will talk to them this Sunday. Elise is going back here from Paris."

"Oh! That baby girl is coming back! I missed her. Could you inform me when she's here? I would love to meet her."

"Of course, Sophia! I will tell you when Elise is here! Thank you so much again."

End of flashback

~~~~

A/N

Moments after Mew meets Sophia. He is now at the condo

Marcus POV

I am at the door of our condo unit, so excited to tell Gulf everything. I need to tell him everything tonight, and then we will finally tell our family about us.

When I entered our unit, I was confused when I saw that all the lights were out. Gulf never closes the lights because he knows how much I hate being in the dark. I was starting to be anxious, but I don't know exactly why. I think something is not right here! I quickly opened the lights and tried calling him, but he wasn't answering. I tried checking him in the kitchen, but he was not there. I went to our room to check if maybe he was already sleeping.

I was shocked and confused when I saw that he was not on our bed. Where did he go? I was about to leave our room when I saw a letter on the table beside our bed, so I grabbed and read it.

"Hi, Babe,

If you see this letter, I'm probably gone now. I didn't wait for you to be home because I knew I could never leave you if I saw you. I'm setting you free now, Love! You don't have to pretend that you want to be with me. Always remember that I love you so much and will never stop loving you. But I need to do this! I know I can't give you everything that you want. I don't deserve you! You need to be with someone who can fulfill your dream of having a family, and that is not me.

I love you so much, babe. I will let you go for your happiness cause It's all that I want for you. To be happy! Please don't be sad because I will still be your best friend. Someday, if we meet again, I hope to say I have finally moved on from you. Finally! It will not be easy, but I know. For you, I will be able to.

I love you, babe and goodbye!

From your best friend

Gideon Gulf"

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 1.5K 12
Just a fanfiction about the relationship of this power couple after 7 years. How much did they change? How much do they understand each other now? Re...
69.8K 3.4K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
20K 1.3K 16
βœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
214K 11.6K 43
(Completed βœ”) Tharntype the series!! A ΰΉ“Δ“ΰΊŸΰΊ‡ΰΈ™lf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...